[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sentry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Sentry.png (1 MB, 1280x1478) Image search: [Google]
Sentry.png
1 MB, 1280x1478
Why hasn't Marvel announced a movie or Series based on Aryan Superman yet, /co/?
>>
>>82683325
shit character they mercy killed

marvel's spb
>>
File: z sentry.jpg (385 KB, 1280x1938) Image search: [Google]
z sentry.jpg
385 KB, 1280x1938
>>82683325
Only good sentry is a dead one... not even.
>>
He's a faggot and Superman would throatfuck him.
>>
Hyperion is the better Superman, Squadron Supreme movie when?
>>
>series or movie based on his original mini
>shows him fighting in New York, Sokovia, and even against Thanos, alongside the Avengers
>but because of the Void, they had erase all of that
>>
>>82683648

this would be cool if executed well. it will never be executed that well.
>>
>>82683325
Because Marvel is about relatable heroes with human qualities and problems, not two dimensional mary sues. That's DC's department
>>
Do you know what would be awesome. A mystery show involving the Sentry.

I am not talking about how Sentry becomes a detective or some shit like that. What I mean is a show about a man/woman who wakes up one day and finds out that there is this new superhero called Sentry. Yet, everyone acts like he has been there from the beginning. That this was the first real superhero.

He was a founding member of the Avengers. Almost single handily repelled the Invasion, basically all the characteristics of a Mary Sue. Yet the protagonist literally can't remember anything about that. So they begins to investigate the Sentry, but as they do so, their sanity is questioned by their friend's and family. All the while their seems to be a threat from the shadows and the Sentry begins to show interest in the protagonist, for better or worse.
>>
They won't he's too powerful he's more like a god that lives on Earth than a superhero any reasonable villain they put him against would get shat on, unless they put him against abstracts
>>
>>82683579
Good taste anon
>>
>>82683579
Love to see them set up a squadron sepreme movie and then have them get they're ass kicced by the avengers as a big fucc you to d.c.
>>
>>82683417

Can't Carol actually go toe to toe with him?
>>
>>82684559
"no"
>>
>>82683776
HAHAHAHAHA HE'S SERIOUS
>>
>>82684570
>kal-el shoots up the glue, man
>>
>>82684568
"what?"
>>
File: xjp1rwe.jpg (891 KB, 1789x2750) Image search: [Google]
xjp1rwe.jpg
891 KB, 1789x2750
>>82684690
Carol is strong and can fly those are her powers, Sentry has every power, every single one, if you can think of a character Sentry can probably beat them he doesn't even need his body to live , he's just a jobber because he's fucked in the head
>>
>>82684884

>Sentry has every power, every single one

since when? last i heard he was a reality warper
>>
>>82684929
He has insanely high tier matter manipulation which basically let him do anything, and he's also the most powerful psychic, just think about this, he beat Molecule Man and every single huge event in the Silver Age? He was there, he was even the one really beat Galactus, and he's so powerful of a psychic that he made everyone in the universe forget that he did any of it
>>
>>82683325
Because a good Sentry comic doesn't exist. And his power level is off the charts compared to good ol Iron Man or Captain America.
>>
>>82683325
He's not even a "superman", he's a schizophrenic with reality warping that wants to be the greatest hero to ever live.
>>
>>82684559
Unless she got buffed when I wasn't looking, Carol is surprisingly weak outside her Binary form. She's not like DC's flying bricks or even like Thor.
>>
>>82683325
sentry is a bad concept, a bad character, and a bad choice for a movie bye
>>
File: urripped.jpg (59 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
urripped.jpg
59 KB, 600x383
>>82683880
That would be cool. Sucks Marvel can't figure out what to do with him besides make him crazy.
>>82684559
No. He's like a cosmic entity.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.