[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /co/ me and a buddy have been working our way thru the marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: finalmarvelgraphicv4.jpg (364 KB, 1540x3060) Image search: [Google]
finalmarvelgraphicv4.jpg
364 KB, 1540x3060
hey /co/ me and a buddy have been working our way thru the marvel cinematic universe following this guide and i was wondering if their was a newer more up to date version?
>>
>>82683102
Just add Civil War to the very end of that
>>
>>82683102
Yeah, don't watch Agents of SHIELD because it's not canon and it's bad.
>>
>>82683183
what about the second season of agent carter? I'm really interested in where that fits in
>>
File: 1360614712439.jpg (61 KB, 402x406) Image search: [Google]
1360614712439.jpg
61 KB, 402x406
>>82683102
Just watch them in production order, you autist.
>>
>>82683212
It's set in the distant future, where Peggy is an android, don't watch it until the year 2040
>>
>>82683212
second season of agent carter is basically where the first season of agent carter is
>>
>>82683270
so should i watch them back to back and before Ironman?
>>
>>82683102
Yeah it's called "watch the movies by release date"
Also fuck that guide for even suggesting The Incredible Hulk is skippable.
>>
so in Civil War Ross indicated that high-profile superhero activities have been a thing for 8 years, presumably meaning Iron Man happened in 2008 instead of 2010 or whatever the old timeline said. I remember the dates were moved around a bit cause IM2, Hulk, and Thor all happened in the same week. Has anybody said anything about this?
>>
>>82683212
I'm doing the same as you and your bro, and it picks up right after season 1. I'd watch it right after season 1, tbqh.

Also, First Avenger is the best one so far, Iron Man 1 was alright, Incredible Hulk was meh as fuck, so was Iron Man 2 and Thor was just shit.
>>
>>82683916
thanks but it only came out recently yea? anyway to get my hands on it?
>>
>>82683189
This.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.