[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEGION OF ZOOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Legion of Zoom.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Legion of Zoom.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
What are their names, /co/?
>>
Libra in the yellowhood
MetaCold
>>
>>82673454
The production crew of a cheap televion show in semi-competent cosplay?
>>
>>82673454
"No, they still look pretty stupid. Turn the garish lighting up a few more notches, dim the rest of the lights."
>>
Green fire dude might be Atomic Skull.
>>
I want to know the story of that older lady with the afro and the douche in the fedora in the back.
>>
>>82673454
>Reverb

What the fuck hes dead.
>>
>>82673943
Zoom has already displayed a profficience in both time travelling and yanking time remnants from dead timelines.
>>
>>82673943
I saw Reverb and Killer Frost with Black Siren in promo pics for the next episode, but I assumed that'll be flashbacks. Where's Reverb in that image?
>>
>>82674075
Behind yellow-hood.
>>
I'm just curious about Sweater Puppies and Pink Hair that's standing apart from everyone.
>>
Zoom's throwing a costume party, if you don't have at least some sort of costume and crazy villain name YOU DON'T GET INTO THE PARTY.
>>
Paul Rudd, Thor 20, Lady Moustache, Not Christopher Eccleston, American Psycho, Big Guy, Cisco Ramone, Rosa Dark, The Stretcher, Fly Tipper, Hard Hate, Vibe, Jynx, Drag-On, Sansa, Triggered Fingers, The Rack, Million Dollar Man, Brandon Stark, The Mistake, O.A.PISS, Hatey Perry, Dogbreath, Vintage Sally, Clint, Barton, Marylin Manson and the Columbine Crew, Death From Above, The Black Knights, Tudor Cook, Black Pyro
>>
>>82673454
Ice guy is probably Icicle.
Woman with wings is Hawkwomyn
Guy on the far left is just a CCPD officer who had yesterday off and doesn't watch the news.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.