[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets Be Honest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
He pretty much made this movie. Best comedy, best super hero, and best fight scene.
>>
File: Juan Punch.png (675 KB, 1006x740) Image search: [Google]
Juan Punch.png
675 KB, 1006x740
>best fight scene
That's not JPM
>>
Would you be ok with normies / casuals claiming that MCU ant man is their favorite superhero and that he's the best version of the character, /co/?
>>
>>82669321
>Best comedy
Comedy worked better in Civil War

>best super hero
No. Just…no.

>best fight scene
Maybe under a more competent director.
>>
>>82669566
Normies like Cap, Peter, and Quiplords of the Galaxy.
>>
OP here, I like Ant-Man the best and Caps a close second. Also Team Cap fuck those commie loving Starks.
>>
>>82669566
I-Is this wrong to feel this way?
>>
Computer, load up Ant-Man, please.
>>
>>82669641
That reminds me, would you like a MCU'd ant man in comics?
>>82669684
I still don't know
>>
>Lang is a thief
>Ant-Man straight up stole the scene in a Captain America movie
that's deep
>>
>>82669789
>That reminds me, would you like a MCU'd ant man in comics?
Both Scott and Hank are better in MCU. Especially Hank "Grumpy Scientist" Pym.
>>
>>82671455
How would you know if you don't read comics, moviefag.
>>
Scott Lang was a better choice for Ant-Man than Hank Pym for the MCU. And unless Marvel ever does a spinoff series in the 1970s/1980s it will remain that way.

I just like Paul Rudd's portrayal of a likable thief and Old Pym's role as a mentor rather than the wife beater we get in the comics.

(Plus, MCU Tony is a hot mess, and it makes so much more sense for him to create Ultron rather than Pym in the movies)
>>
I'll be honest, I was expecting the cgi to be bad, but I ended up liking it.

And the movie itself was okay.
>>
>>82672197
>calling Pym a "wife beater"
Back to the ballpit, tumblrcunt
>>
>>82669684
It is if you've never seen other versions of Scott, Pym, or O'Grady
>>
>>82672197
>the wife beater we get in the comics.
ONE.
TIME.

One fucking time.
And the worst part is that you probably don't even know that he was deliberately building an evil robot to attack his friends so he could "redeem" himself by saving them from it. That's what she was trying to stop him from doing.
And that's not even the only time he built a robot that attacked his friends.
Why focus on the ONE time he smacked his wife instead of his habitual murderbot building?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.