[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booster Gold movie coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Booster_Gold_v.2_32_virgin.jpg (231 KB, 900x1369) Image search: [Google]
Booster_Gold_v.2_32_virgin.jpg
231 KB, 900x1369
Booster Gold movie is being written by the writer of X-Men: First Class and Thor

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/comics/dc_comics/power-rangers-scribe-zack-stentz-writing-booster-gold-movie-greg-a141551
>>
Well so much for it being good.
>>
>>82668708
Oh boy I cant wait for more depressing shit
>>
>Birth.Movies.Death
Also
>just Booster
>not Blue & Gold
>Berlanti directing
>not Matthew Vaughn or Guy Ritchie

JUST
TRASH
IT
>>
>>82668733
>Oh boy I cant wait for more depressing shit

Wait…did people actually find BvS depressing? Dark =/= depressing. The whole movie is literally about hope (Superman's arc) and redemption (Batman's arc). The movie ends with the world embracing Superman for the hero he is, Batman returning to his heroic path to form the JL after regaining faith in humanity, and WW deciding to rejoin the good fight - no longer turning away from the world.

The movie's tone was perfectly in line with the comics it was drawing from. Yeah it wasn't light and fluffy shit but it was still "fun". I don't know how one could not have a big grin on their face seeing the Trinity uniting to fight Doomsday, to see Flash ripping through time to contact bruce, etc…

Even Civil War was more "depressing" - it literally ends with Cap and Iron Man nearly killing each other and the Avengers being shattered. BvS ended with Batman and Superman becoming friends and the JL being born.

Oh well.

>>82668718
First Class was pretty great
>>
>>82669461
Let casuals hate DC, will you? They're not in this board because they want to, you know.
>>
>>82668708
But I'm entitled fuck and I want Blue & Gold.
>>
>>82668708
And this is why they have to use Rip HUnter on LoT
>>
>>82669461
Look I get it, really I do, but can we stop with Cavill Supes being such a fucking downer? Over half his shots look like someone pissed in his Cheerios
>>
>>82669461
>Cap and Iron Man nearly killing each other
>nearly
Sissies.

>>82669651
>DC haters need to discuss BvS again
And this is why DC always endures in the long run. Please go on.
>>
>>82668708
>Booster Gold TV Show never happened
>Ted Kord replaced with Atom on Arrow
>No word on the Blue and Gold movie

The ride never ends.
>>
>>82669679
I didnt even want to start this discussion again! I just dont want to be lectured on how I should interpret BvS for fuck sake. I'll drop it right now
>>
>>82669723
>I didnt even want to start this discussion again!
Suuure, that's why you didn't post >>82669651, did you?
>>
>>82669691
Speaking of Arrow:
>no Hard Travelling Heroes
>no Brave and Bold
sad-hal.jpeg
>>
File: 1461002762664.png (104 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1461002762664.png
104 KB, 622x626
>>82669756
>>
>>82669461
Shh, don't let them in on the secret.
>>
Oh man I hope they don't ruin Booster.

I liked First Class though so I have hope.
>>
>source Devin Faraci

For the love of god. Are we expected to believe this asshole that his sources are that fucking good as he drops new "rumors" every other fucking day. Can we fucking find who it is at WB/DC is apparently leaking all this shit to him and get them fired today? I think it would be pretty easy to single out the type of person that would associate with someone like Devin Faraci. Let this jerkoff and his trash site fade into the ether
>>
>>82669461
Oh sure it was really fun watching Clark acting like a prick against Batman, the man that always knew superman could snap and destroy the world ( which even the flash told Bruce how right he was about thinking that)
His father on the himalayas telling clark how everything good he is going to do is always going to be followed by something bad and making superman always so gloomy and insecure about his actions. WW stepping into the scene because Superman fuck it up so good by been the reason Zod found earth (thanks to you we found this planet) leaving the body of Zod and the ship to the goverment but still not letting the usa gov had tracks on him because he is a good boy, being so incompetent you let the capitol get blow by lex luthor, also letting enough kryptonian garbage Lex was able to make Doomsday and probably you are going snap because Lois is going to die. Speaking of lois she is the poochie of this movie, hell Clark can let Jimmy olsen die but not Lois and save Lois exactly when she needs it.
Hell, Batman in the end was such a good guy that forgave Clark for destroying his car, launching a death threat against him, being a hypocrate because when Batman kill is wrong, and fighting against a him and instead of surrender like he did in MoS to the army to talk he decided to fight Bruce. And Bruce following the advice of WW and The flash creates the JL for future menaces and forgave Luthor
This movie was everything but hope
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.