[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blaster Nation Update Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1462987294-2016-05-11-Page-497.png (601 KB, 772x1158) Image search: [Google]
1462987294-2016-05-11-Page-497.png
601 KB, 772x1158
SPORTSMAN'S DOUBLE HERE WE COME
>>
>>82667051
Mother / Daughter is pretty good stuff, though it works better when the third participant is a dude?
>>
>>82667051
Wait, why would a neet have a pig? Neets are to insane and irresponsible to take care of anything
>>
>>82667585
There is never a reason to not have a pet pig.
>>
Huh. You'd think that Rinnie would be a little more worried about this turn of events. But I guess she is a sociopath.
>>
I fucking hate this shit.
>>
Oh boy

Lesbians in a webcomic

How original.
>>
>>82667585
Well she did just drop the pig on the floor
>>
>>82667051
I could have sworn Ashley was pretty ugly back when she was first introduced. I guess getting laid made her a lot prettier.
>>
>>82667051
Waifu ranking

Ash's mom > Ash > Hammy > trash > Rinny
>>
>>82667051
Pure fan service. Terrible
>>
>>82667895
Oh come on, Hammy is a pet - at least hammy has an EXCUSE for being a NEET piece of trash.
>>
>>82669966
Exactly my thought. This comic used to be cute, but this is just pandering on a massive scale. They already have a sex comic for those who want it.
>>
>>82667051
Man, Ash's mom is stone cold sexy. Christ almighty.
>>
>>82670818
I was hoping this arc would be for Rinnie to face the concequences of being an asshole, but suddenly it's more lesbian teasing: ~ ara ara edition
The facing-consequences part propably comes in a few strips, but this kinda ruins it
>>
>>82667051
Oh Ash's mom how awesome are you.
>>
>>82667051
Forgive me, I don't read this comic, but is one of these characters old enough to be a mom and the artist doesn't know how to draw a middle-aged woman, or am I just misunderstanding the strip?
>>
>>82667585
Those who live with their parents "share" responsibilities "with" their parents.
>>
>>82667765
Having them intentionally unlikeable is new.

One is an insane neet, the other is a complete fucking asshole other characters have lost patience with.

The mother is just fucking with her daugter. Which is something new in a webcomic too, a parent who isn't either a strawman villain or a bland vanilla tofu accepting character crutch.
>>
>>82667741
I know!

She just dropped that poor piggy on the floor! What a bitch!
>>
>>82671220

Rinnie did nothing wrong so she doesn't have to face any consequences.
>>
>>82667888
>I could have sworn Ashley was pretty ugly back when she was first introduced. I guess getting laid made her a lot prettier.

She was never ugly, just not pretty. She was completely plain.
That, and the art style improved a fuck ton since the beginning, so everyone looks better now.

Getting laid makes all women look prettier too.
>>
How does a mom like Ash's mom have an Ash like Ash?
>>
>>82670818
>>82671220
This panders to my fetishes, so it's okay.
>>
>>82667528
Nonsense.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.