[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncanny Inhumans #8 storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 29
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>82659031
>>82659040
>>82659048

It's always bugged me that she wears the costume the Wizard gave her waaaay back when. Just weird.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>82659064
Is it? I thought the Frightful Four costume was different, it's just the colors being the same.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>82659126
Hey I remember that guy from mighty avengers
>>
>>
>>82659116
How did he survive that shit

>>82659064
Frightful four thing came out into a pony tail didn't it? Also the amnesia story had her having it before leaving.
>>
>>
>>82659122

Well, it's a tad different. It still shares the base design. That's still weird to me. Why is the Queen of the Inhumans wearing clothing designed by a schmuck during that period she was in the wind?
>>
>>
I'm kinda confused, hasn't the relationship between Dusa and Johnny been public for a while?
>>
>>
>>82659154

>Frightful four thing came out into a pony tail didn't it?

The first version. It went through two or three.

>Also the amnesia story had her having it before leaving.

Why don't I remember this? Absolutely not saying you're wrong, I just don't remember this. For some reason I remember a clear implication that when she first wears the costume, it was designed by the Wizard.

Granted, it was early days and the Inhuman stuff was probably crammed into her character at the last minute. An early retcon really.
>>
>>
>>82659177
No, nobody knows except the people close to the crown and reader.
>sent crystal out so she could get the dick
Blackagar should have killed them
>>
>>82659177
Jhonny you should stop putting a fire in from of medusa face, do you know how hot your fire is ?
>>
>>
>>82659195
I didn't expect it to really happen and yet I'm still upset.

>>82659183
That is because it happened in a special chapter in 1990 well after the kirby story.
>>
>>82659195
What a cunt.
Medusa knows this is wrong, and he's taking advantage of it for what exactly?
>>
Well that was that, no remember your place inhumanfags.
>>
>>82659195
Post the #9 cover
>>
>>82659221
It's okay, Ike can't push them anymore
>>
>>82659081
>>82659091
ffs Johnny. That was stupid even for you
>>
>>82659218
That sweet regal pussy. Probably has superhuman kegel strength.
>>
>>82659195

I hope this becomes a permanent thing, just so Black Bolt won't go back to the bitch.
>>
>>82659249
Don't forget that the terrigan cloud is probably fucking him up
>>
>>82659195
Does anyone honestly like them together?
>>
>>82659313
That's really the point is'nt it? Marvel are pointing out how wrong it is so you'll keep forking out cash to pay for Johnny to get his comeuppance
>>
>>82659322
Is Marvel's marketing plan of making people mad still working? I thought we were finally seeing it getting to the point where it bites them in the ass since they started about a decade ago now.You'd think people would catch on....
>>
>>82659313
Hell no

>excited that Crystal is in a book where she isn't chasing dick
>turns out they just slapped the plot line on Medusa
Was dealing with all the shit happening not enough to write a story? I mean I get the feeling neither he or the X-writers are allowed to make any moves in regards to the cloud or M-pox but still.
>>
>>82659322
Johnny is in two different team books though. They seem like they are trying to push him quite a bit.
>>
>>82659241
It wasn't in the chapter file
>>
>>82659195
I don't know what's shittier, art, story or pairing.
>>
Well, that was some terribly contrived cliche.
But the execution wasn't bad. Except for the last page. Fuck that cheap uh-oh moment.
>>
>>82659296
doesn't Black Bolt have several other wives anyway? He doesn't need medusa
>>
I think the worse part about this pairing is that Medusa is head over heels for johnny in a matter of months. Not simply liking him a lot either, this relationship poses a problem for her entire kingdom and well being of her race and she is actually having a hard time deciding to break it off. In comparison she dismissed Black Bolt really easy.
>>
>>82659639
No, they all fucked off after infinity. Hickman mentioned that they were having problems and sleeping in separate rooms.
>>
>>82659649
>this is such an important relationship to medusa you guys
>so much more romantic and special than her marriage to black bolt
>completely forgetten about in the next month
Marvel must think inhuman fans are a bunch of spinless idiots who will swallow any shit.
>>
>>82659081
nice going Rimmer, now you'll never make Admiral
>>
File: 546878478.png (349 KB, 462x404) Image search: [Google]
546878478.png
349 KB, 462x404
>>82659139
>>
>>82659195
nice callback
>>
>>82659714
Probably trying capitalize on desperation since we get an ongoing once every decade. If they wanted Medusa to be on him that hard they shouldn't have hooked them up in a time skip and tried to justify it with one flash back chapter.
>>
>>82659312
he's not a mutant, his powers are cosmic in nature
>>
>>82659148
That face in the second panel
>>
>>82659831
Wow how am I so retarded
>>
>>82659195

Now I want Crystal to get BLACKagar'd
>>
>>82659031
I came to this thread to say that I despise this book more than Squirrel Girl's.
>>
File: n2dp.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
n2dp.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>82659840
>>
>>82659881
Wow are you sure?

To be honest I kinda liked this book so far, this issue was crap though
>>
>>82659195
>Crystal than buries them both alive
>>
>>82659881
So it is what your third favorite ongoing right now?
>>
>>82659070
>she-hulk

hulksad.jpg
>>
>>82659881
You gotta feel bad for the inhuman fans. Marvel finally pays attention to their favorite cast of characters but it's only so they could get rid of everything that makes the Inumans unique and have them lackluster interact with the rest of Marvel.
>>
Is this worth reading again? I gave up on ANAD all together a couple months ago but I love females being cucked
>>
>>82660493
I have enjoyed it so far, but Crystal isn't being cucked it is just a sloppy seconds scenario with her sister dating her ex.
>>
Is it just me or has Soule made Medusa look really incompetent between Inhuman and now? She has done a lot of stuff with pr and whatever offscreen but on screen she has only fucked up and gotten bailed out by other people. She hasn't saved the day since the third chapter of Inhuman when she beat Lash.
>>
>>82660518
How sad is that for a queen?
>dating your little sister sloppy seconds
>sloppy seconds that she outgrew
It's honestly pathetic.
>>
File: gently.jpg (389 KB, 654x1198) Image search: [Google]
gently.jpg
389 KB, 654x1198
>>82659840
>>
>>82662229
Dating Johnny"still sleeps in a racecar bed"Storm is just a low time choice for just about anyone.
>>
>>82659355
It will never not work. It's flawless.
>>
>>82659063
>Johnny is staying flamed on, thus consuming Medusa's precious oxygen
Stuff like this is why she's wants to leave you
>>
>>82662699
>Fire burns up oxygen
This is something Reed has to go over and over and over again and Johnny still doesn't get it.
>>
>>82659154
>How did he survive that shit
He's a Marvel villain, and one of the few villains the Inhumans have, plus Soule himself created him, he's got plot armor
>>
>>82659195
I think there actually pretty cute together

Then again i dont think medusa is obligated to be on black bolts dick and only his dick
>>
>>82659649
You do know some couples get married after 6 months right its not that crazy
>>
>>82663311
It is crazy that she values him enough to put Attilan at risk. Do know the shit they have done of the sake of Attilan? She exiled Black Bolt for th good of attilan and she loved him so much that they formed a psychic connection. To put Johnny on that level when the relationship has been entirely off screen is pretty bad.
>>
>>82663448
I think your overacting
>>
>>82659966
And then Death of X will get undone and noone will know what to say when inhuman and X-Men fans are together.
>>
>>82659840
ahegao
>>
>>82659189
A queen should take in the semen of many males to keep genetic data from being too samefag
>>
>>82662699
Read the issue next time, please. It was explicitly stated that there was a fresh air coming.
>>82659108
>>
>>82659195
>Johnny pulls the same shit Medusa did to him

I like it.
>>
I haven't been reading this book, but did they actually believably develop Johnny and medusa's relationship? Or was it just after Secret Wars they're together just cause.
>>
>>82659063
Oh thank fuck, finally. If she changes her mind by the end of the issue then I'll be pissed.

I don't mind Medusa dating someone else while her and Blackagar are separated, but JOHNNY?!
>>
>>82659116
Wait, he's alive? Could have sworn he died. Guess Soule realised he couldn't keep killing off the only interesting inhumans he had made.
>>
>>82659177
No, it was a secret. It would make Johnny's position as the liaison come into question since he'd be biased. It'd piss of Blackagar, potentially resulting in him telling Johnny to fuck off. And it'd cause a huge strain on Medusa's relationship with Crystal.

So she kept it a secret. Of course Black Bolt ended up finding out, but not many people actually knew.
>>
>>82661667
Yeah, he's done a phenomenal job at making me hate Medusa. I'd rather this book just be about Black Bolt running his bar.
>>
>>82665865
>Or was it just after Secret Wars they're together just cause.
This. This issue is the first time we've gotten any kind of backstory or exposition on how they got together.
>>
>>82659044
>Image in a storytime
Fuck you
>>
>>82659108
>If Crystal found out
At least they're addressing it
>>
>>82659195
Welp here we go
>>
>>82659139
Is Soule making it so Medusa and Black Bolt never had any sort of communication? What happened to there psychic connection or whatever?
>>
>>82663251
isn't that the whole point of them being...you know...married? I may be knew to the inhumans but i thought that blackbolt and medusa (besides obvious tension) actually loved each other
>>
this thread in pic related

don't reply to me, if you don't put sage in your options
>>
>>82669221
That's not what she said. Johnny remarked that whenever they met the Inhumans, Medusa did all the talking while Blackagar was silent. She says that she wasn't really talking but telling the others what Blackagar was thinking.
>>
>>82659031
Cuck Bolt
>>
>>82659130
>get this heat-head outta here
>>
fuck this shit
they shouldn't of brought Crystal back if they're just gonna write her this shitty
>>
>>82669674
Yes but you see son some times relationships break down and end. The love remains but they van't and shouldnt be together.

Marriage dosent mean happily ever after
>>
>>82672676
Write who shitty, Medusa or Crystal?

>>82667403
Can't let one of the five Inhuman villains die, but yeah he got chest busted by Karnak he should have been gone.
>>
>>82662265
What is this face trying to convey?
>>
>>82676227
"The pleasure of being the thickest"
>>
>>82659070
>in Uncanny Inhumans She-Hulk and Medusa are friendly and cordial, with Jen offering to be the liaison between humans and Inhumans
>in A-Force, they're at each other's throats arguing over leadership and team roles

I don't get it.
>>
>>82677080.
They were also at each others throats in Remeber's FF. Maybe Soule didn't know they have a history of not working well together.
>>
>>82677080
When dealing with Inhuman things She-Hulk knows her place. When in neutral space she doesn't follow her orders of the queen well.
>>
>>82677080
They're women. Being at each other's throats is how they show their friendship.
>>
>>82659218
Is it actually wrong? Crystal and Johnny broke up decades ago and she's been married twice since then. It's weird, but not truly wrong.
>>
Why doesn't Johnny just become king of the Inhumans and form his own harem? And isn't Crystal in love with Quicksilver anyway?
>>
>>82677764
>>82677693
Most likely the problem is what the Attilan Inhumans will think about their queen having a fling with a human. Johnny can't be king unless he marries Medusa and mostly that will cause a revolt among the pure blood inhumans who tend to be really racist. Also sister dating your ex awkward if nothing else.

>sharing dicks
>>
>>82677764
>And isn't Crystal in love with Quicksilver anyway?
Quicksilver and Crystal's marriage fell apart pretty thoroughly years ago. I mean shit, her and Ronan's marriage ended on better terms.
>>
>>82659091
Why are they even paying for him? He's richer than everyone else there including Medusa possibly.
>>
>>82659126
Poor Unspoken, He did nothing wrong. So how long will they drag this romance out?
>>
>>82678129
Poor Luna
>>
>>82681318
I wonder where she will pop up. Couldn't possibly still be with Quick.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.