[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he deserve that shield, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Chris-evans-as-captain-america.jpg (124 KB, 640x593) Image search: [Google]
Chris-evans-as-captain-america.jpg
124 KB, 640x593
Did he deserve that shield, /co/?
>>
He got mad frisbee skillz.
>>
Tony is an Indian giver.
>>
>>82653607
The shield is a symbol of freedom and protection.

He ended up getting all of his friends thrown in prison and then turned them all into fugitives.

So no, he didn't.
>>
>>82653663

Tony never gave him that Shield. Howard did.
>>
>>82653669
His ideals never changed, and he's a fugitive only because of the problems he was worried about with the accords. at every turn he tried to warn Stark about Zemo, and until the very last second, he kept ignoring it
>>
>>82653607
Yes, and Thor's hammer.
>>
>>82653607
How does he strap it on his back.
>>
>>82653607
it's property of the USA, te government decides about it
>>
>>82653826
The straps are attached to a magnetic plate on his back.
>>
>>82653607
That Shield doesn't obey the laws of physics
>>
>>82653850
His muscles and about 1 foot of his height. are also property of the USA.
>>
>>82653826
Magnets.
>>
>>82653895
>The government repossesses his shins and muscles
>>
>>82653607
The shield, and the captain america moniker represents american ideals. In modern day, these ideals are based on control and placing limits onto threats to human life. So no, he doesn't deserve the shield, at least not anymore.
>>
The Shield is a symbol, and I leave a symbol for the symbol minded
>>
>>82653957
This was like really really bad, please dont do this again.
>>
>>82653867
>>82653902
How do they work?
>>
File: 10659300876_e16e82cc57_b.jpg (237 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
10659300876_e16e82cc57_b.jpg
237 KB, 791x1024
Does she deserve her powers, /co/? It's not like she's upholding nazi values...
>>
>>82653607

Yes. But I still think Howard would agree with Tony.

Seriously, Steve. He fucking strangled his mom.
>>
File: 1461266251651.webm (260 KB, 330x580) Image search: [Google]
1461266251651.webm
260 KB, 330x580
>>82654043
Why would you post this.
>>
>>82654067
She's not a physical fighter desu... She has no reason to stay in shape.
>>
>>82654115
>>82654043
And thus, Scarlet Witch gained yet another power: she has her own orbit.
>>
Them thighs rubbing together during battle is gonna give her the scarlet itch...
>>
You know, when Olsen said she wouldn't ever wear the Scarlet Witch suit, I instantly knew why. She simply doesn't have to figure for it. Her body is shaped like a sack of potatoes.

She's worn revealing things in the past so I don't really want to hear anything about sexual objectification.
>>
No, give it to Thor.
>>
>>82654244
Or maybe she's not going to wear the costume because it looks like an aerobics outfit or something. Cowls and crowns dont translate well to liveaction either
>>
>>82654227
dude, im a fatfag and even i think that IRL celeb photoedit shit is cringey as hell
>>
>>82654003
The shield sticks to the magnet.
>>
>>82654244
She has appeared naked in like 5 movies.
>>
He doesn't need it. He's more than just a shield.
>>
>>82654244
She's done nude scenes already. She must not be that ashamed of her figure.
>>
>>82654227
>>82654115
>>82654043
I hate tumblrinas so much.
>>
>>82654344
They're just fat, holy fucking shit

how fucking spooked of muh sjw bogeyman are you
>>
>>82654344
Tumblr =! landwhale
>>
>>82654344
>tumblr boogyman
>>
>>82654384
>>82654361
>>82654372
Tumblr detected.
>>
>>82653761
> at every turn he tried to warn Stark about Zemo, and until the very last second, he kept ignoring it

This, Tony "b-but I was your friend" Stark spends the whole movie ignoring what Cap says and then he tries to act all betrayed and shit. I mean fuck, if Cap HAD told him about his parents would he have even paid attention?
>>
>>82654398
no, you're just a fucking dumbass.
>>
File: 1453975209136-v.png (444 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
1453975209136-v.png
444 KB, 465x455
>>82653947
>In modern day, these ideals are based on control and placing limits onto threats to human life.
>>
>>82654244
She should at least wear the damn helmet. I mean shit, this woman is getting paid big bucks. At least look somewhat like the damn character. Just wear more scarlet, it doesn't even need to be skimpy. I mean damn. How can she be so adamant about pissing all over the source material?
>>
>>82654502
Because people have pissed over the Scarlet Witch source material for decades.
>>
>>82654502
She's not the costume designer. She doesn't get that much input.
>>
>>82654313
But it makes them more realistic and true to life this way. Stop being such a pussy and learn to accept that not all women are made to serve you.
>>
>>82654404
Tony NEVER listened to Steve, EVER, not in Avengers, not in AoU, and even less in Civil War.
>>
File: kek.jpg (13 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
13 KB, 500x281
>>82653947
>In modern day, these ideals are based on control and placing limits onto threats to human life
>>
>Captain America ends his professional career by beating up an orphan to protect a mass mudering war criminal.
>>
>>82653607
How many times do you have to punch Hitler in the puss before you earn it?
>>
>>82653607
He lied to Tony for selfish reasons, so no, that's why he gave it to him. Similar to Mjolnir, except Cap doesn't need magic to know when he's not worthy of his tool.
>>
>>82654244
>Her body is shaped like a sack of potatoes.
That's a pretty sexy potato sack tho.
>>
>>82656089
>you will never get to cuddle an Elizabeth Olsen-shaped sack of potatoes
>>
File: 1462863632718.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462863632718.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1080
>>82656312
>you'll never get to cuddle a potato sack-shaped Elizabeth Olsen
>>
File: sUz8q.gif (537 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
sUz8q.gif
537 KB, 500x479
>>82653607
He looks so fucking hot with that costume
>>
>>82654554
Anthony Mackie actually pushed for more elements from the 616 comics costume, and I think it paid off with his Civil War costume.
>>
A flag is a piece of cloth. The shield is a hunk of metal. It doesn't mean a damn thing, and anyone that thinks it does arrives at that assumption because of the quality of Steve's character alone. So no, he doesn't deserve the shield; He deserves better from his allies.
>>
>>82656398
This
>>
File: Captain-America.jpg (47 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America.jpg
47 KB, 640x336
>>82653761
>at every turn he tried to warn Stark about Zemo
>Runs off with his friend who just broke out of a secure facility and killed people, enlists other avengers to fight for him, and attempts to go off to fight Zemo himself without telling Tony anything until Tony directly confronts him.
>>
>>82656398
The shield, like the flag, is a symbol, anon. But unlike the flag it is unyielding, unbreakable. Just like the ideals of the country whose color scheme it bears. Like the man, Captain America, who wields it.

The shield may be just a hunk of metal to you, but not to those kids seen at the end of The First Avenger with trash can lid versions. To them it was a dream and a promise, a hope for a better tomorrow with Freedom and Liberty for all.

Of course now he's Captain Africa and will have a suitably painted shield made from Wakandan vibranium. Can't swear that that will go over as well with people. Maybe South Africa.
>>
>>82653607
The man who made that shield was beaten to death by the man he was protecting. He was begging for the life of his wife and the mother of his child and was mercilessly beaten with a fist capable of ripping a car in two.
>>
>>82656454
This. The only time Steve bothered sharing information is when his back was against the wall. It looked completely like bullshit.
>>
Infinity Wars will have a scene where Tony flings the shield back to Steve.

Mark it.
>>
>>82656639
Bucky was a mind-controlled living weapon. I don't think Howard Stark would approve of his son murdering a man who was actually another victim of the real people who ordered the hit. Nor would Tony if he actually did kill Bucky. Once he'd gotten his bloody vengeance in he'd be horrified at himself, probably slip into yet another mental condition that this time he wouldn't be able to come out of. His guilt over the accidental deaths was bad enough, his guilt if he literally murdered a man with one of his suits? Shit, son, no way he'd ever sleep well again.
>>
>>82656653
They discussed calling Stark when they had Bucky in the vice and concluded he wouldn't believe them. And then, big surprise, he didn't believe them. Why should they trust him enough to tell him anything?
>>
>>82656672
And then Steve finally says the thing?
>>
>>82656731
"manlets, when will they learn?" Gosh I hope so
>>
How does Steve plan on taking responsibility for his actions? Would he abide with another country's laws if he has to be arrested or even executed?
>>
>>82656678
>I don't think Howard Stark would approve of his son murdering a man who was actually another victim of the real people who ordered the hit

Howard doesn't get to have an opinion anymore because he was beaten to death.

>>82656714
>Why should they trust him enough to tell him anything?

Trust isn't about leaving yourself an out.
>>
>>82656819
Why does Cap need to trust Stark so much when Stark never trusted Cap even a little?
>>
>>82656819
>Howard doesn't get to have an opinion anymore because he was beaten to death.
As if Tony hasn't already conceived of a Howard Stark AI that extrapolates Howard's personality from Tony's own memories and every scrap of writing and visual recordings Howard made, as well as what I'm sure are some amazingly detailed experimental brain scans Howard made of himself in the 1950s using tech he pioneered and which left him tasting purple for a week afterward. Made, no doubt, because he always wanted to create a simulation of his own brilliant mind only he was killed first and a certain scientist, cough Zola cough, used Howard's machine with a scan of his own brain.
>>
>>82656854
Conversely why should Stark trust Cap who never trusted him at all.
>>
>>82656854

But Tony trusts Steve. Tony just hates how Cap thinks he's right all the time.
>>
>>82656892
Wait, doesn't everybody hate how Tony thinks he's right all the time? Especially since he has a tendency to jump off cliffs before he makes sure his new wings work. And suddenly Ultron is trying to wipe out the entire human race.
>>
>>82656867
>Cap who never trusted him at all.

Please. Remember the end of Age of Ultron when Cap was reassuring the twins that Stark wasn't going to do anything rash with the cradle? He trusted him then even though he shouldn't have.

Remember when Cap was about to sign the Accords until he found out Tony was keeping Wanda hostage? He trusted him even though he shouldn't have.
>>
>>82656892
>But Tony trusts Steve.

No he doesn't. He never did.
>>
>>82656929
I think he trusts Steve. I think it's easy for him to trust Steve. The problem is he thinks Steve is a not overly complicated relic with a simplistic view of morality and not much imagination.

But then I think Tony judges everyone by comparison with himself, and he has a WONDERFULLY inflated sense of self. Despite that yeah Tony is a trusting sort, oddly enough. He trusted Peter with whatever AI program with a spider symbol was at the end of the movie, because he sees in Peter a kind of scrappy, intelligent, potential world-changing intellect if the kid had the right breaks handed to him. Beyond just the spider powers, that is.
>>
>>82656714
>And then, big surprise, he didn't believe them.
Gee I wonder if charging like a bunch of madmen in the airport had something to do with it.
>>
>>82656867
And then the phone scene happened, and your opinion became bullshit.
>>
>>82656918
>He trusted him then even though he shouldn't have.
That's utter bullshit and you know it. If Stark hadn't made Vision, less-than-a-weeks-worth of Ultron would have literally turned into an Age of Ultron. Even Thor knew that bringing Vision to life was the right choice.
>>
>>82657044
Don't pretend to be retarded anon. The phone scene happened with Steve literally apologizing to Stark because he kept info about his parents to himself for selfish reasons.
>>
But real question is, how is it possible that black pantera scratch the shield?
>>
File: shield.jpg (21 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
shield.jpg
21 KB, 182x277
So....what would his new shield look like?
I just hope it isn't this
>>
>>82653947
I thought in the modern day the ideals are being morbidly fat and getting grades you don't deserve because hey, no child left behind.
>>
>>82656918
>Remember when Cap was about to sign the Accords until he found out Tony was keeping Wanda hostage?

Mansion arrest for a women who just helped kill dozens isn't being held hostage. I don't care how much you like someone, if they're a flight risk and are involved with multiple fatalities their movement is going to be restricted.

Wanda should have had an ankle collar on her.

>>82657085
>The phone scene happened with Steve literally apologizing to Stark because he kept info about his parents to himself for selfish reasons.

This.
>>
>Tony goes on a rampage trying to kill Bucky despite knowing he was literally under the effects of technonazi mindcontrol at the time he killed his parents and was in no way accountable for his actions

I really do hope he gets called out on this or apologizes for it later.

Like I'm not expecting him to ever be okay with working alongside or friends with Bucky, but attempting to murder him just crosses the line.
>>
>>82657162
>Mansion arrest for a women who just helped kill dozens isn't being held hostage

She's no more responsible than the rest of the team is, even if she hadn't thrown Crossbones upwards to try move the explosion away before she lost control of it he was gonna kill pretty much everybody in that marketplace with it.

Tony and Steve, as the ones who likely planned the operation and failed to halt Crossbones due to distraction, are more liable than she is for what happened.

And she wasn't a flight risk until Steve went completely AWOL and sent Hawkeye to get her to help him stop Zeemo.
>>
>>82657187
>Bucky, but attempting to murder him just crosses the line.

As opposed to the way Bucky was trying to throw men down multiple flights of stairs cause the cops were coming for him. How many people did Buck almost kill, in this movie, when he was completely in control of his actions?
>>
>>82657237
You mean the cops with shoot on sight orders that were trying to kill him?
>>
>>82657237
That bothered me too. Like, Steve literally had to go out of his way and pull a Daredevil in that stairway because Bucky couldn't be assed about whether they lived or died.
>>
>>82656520
>Of course now he's Captain Africa and will have a suitably painted shield made from Wakandan vibranium
I was wondering how Cap would have a shield in his next appearance. It somehow escaped my mind that he's in fucking Wakanda and the place is riddled with the stuff.
>>
>>82657230
>She's no more responsible than the rest of the team is

Here's the thing: we don't let the people who did a thing or their friends decide whether they were responsible or not. It's a jury of your peers, not a jury of your bros.

>And she wasn't a flight risk until Steve went completely AWOL

She can literally fly. She can throw car lots at people. She seems pretty flight risky to me.
>>
>>82657263
>You mean the cops with shoot on sight orders that were trying to kill him?

Yeah, the same troops who brought him back alive after War Machine did the Hero thing and got the bad guy to stop running away and blowing shit up.
>>
>>82657263
>one of the movie's plots revolve around proving Bucky's innocence
>man let's just kill these cops no biggie
>>
>>82657237
>B-B-BUT BUCKY IS FLAWED TOO!!!

Why are you changing the subject?

>>82657271
My point was it was ridiculous she was given so much of the blame and the only one put on house arrest.

The entire team was at fault, literally everyone besides Tony - as the mediator - should have been on lockdown if she was.

>She can literally fly. She can throw car lots at people. She seems pretty flight risky to me.

Having the means to escape != being a flight risk

She had no motivation or desire to avoid signing the accords or attending a trial until Steve and Hawkeye begged her to help them.
>>
>>82657263
>fuck cops just doing their job!
>Bucky is always justified!

Fuck off Cap. You should have died in WW2
>>
>>82657280
>>82657289
>self-defence is wrong if it's a cop that's trying to kill you, even for a crime you didn't commit

Bucky did literally nothing wrong in that scene. His life was in danger and he sought to protect it and escape.

Even if he had killed the cops, he'd morally have been in the clear - and so would they, if they'd managed to kill him.

Both sides were doing the right thing based off the info they had, both were justified in using lethal force.
>>
>>82657293
>Having the means to escape != being a flight risk

That's exactly what it means. She's also not even a citizen and has one tie to the area and that dude isn't even a real boy.
>>
>>82657300
I'd like to direct you to >>82657325

The cops may have just been doing their job, but that doesn't mean Bucky is in the wrong for defending himself when they're trying to kill him.

It was a fight where neither side was in the wrong.

>>82657329
Not even that anon, but you're wrong. Being marked a flight risk means the cops/courts/whoever have decided you also have the desire to flee.

By your logic, anyone with a car should be marked one.
>>
>>82657293
>Why are you changing the subject?

Bucky literally tried to kill about a dozen people before he heard the magic words. Life is cheap to him but lets get mad at one of the orphans he made getting stabby.

Really?

>>82657325
>His life was in danger and he sought to protect it and escape.

He knew he was a fugitive. He saw it in the paper. Did he make any overtures of turning himself in? No. He didn't. He made plans to run and hide. When an innocent man runs from the cops and injures one, he just isn't innocent anymore. That's exactly how that works.
>>
>>82657325
Except Cap wanted to help Bucky even before the cops arrived and Bucky pranced around near-killing people around him while Cap did all the work needed to keep his ass from being blasted by the cops and the officials.

>>82657382
>Bucky literally tried to kill about a dozen people before he heard the magic words. Life is cheap to him but lets get mad at one of the orphans he made getting stabby.
>Really?
This.
>>
>>82657065
>moral luck

Fucking kill yourself

>>82657162
Throwing an exploding grenade away from yourself isn't a crime. I mean, you have to reach pretty damn hard to blame anyone other than the guy who used the grenade.
>>
>>82657397
>Fucking kill yourself
Can't admit you were wrong huh faggot? Yeah, just let Ultron blow up the Earth because that's a better idea right?
>>
>>82653607
He's buddy buddy with Wakanda aka Vibranium land

he can get another one
>>
>>82654502
The tight pants and corset, and long coat are very "Witchy". The head dress may yet appear if say Strange or Clea give it to her, but it cannot just appear out of nowhere.
>>
>>82657378
>By your logic, anyone with a car should be marked one.

It takes more than a car to leave the area. A person with no ties to the area and means of leaving the country are flight risks.

http://criminal.lawyers.com/criminal-law-basics/determining-a-flight-risk-for-bail.html

Take an objective look at Wanda in reference to these criteria.

>>82657378
>that doesn't mean Bucky is in the wrong for defending himself when they're trying to kill him.

It literally does because he could have made overtures of him own to turn himself in. He knew they were looking for him and packed a go-bag with explosives instead of moseying down to the police station.

He planned to run, he was armed and he was very dangerous.
>>
>>82657382
You're still not adressing my point, and are just going off on a tangent.
>>
File: 1462929992338.jpg (24 KB, 320x478) Image search: [Google]
1462929992338.jpg
24 KB, 320x478
>>82657438
>tight pants and corset

I literally want to cum inside through that cute little corset from the top of her breasts as she tries to keep the cum from seeping out as it flows into her pants.
>>
>>82653607
If vibranium absorbs all kind of energy how do you even work it?

don't say vibranium tools because it doesn't make sense since they would still absorb the energy/force used to try to mold the objects
>>
>>82657417

I'm not wrong though since you are invoking moral luck. You're an jdiot
>>
So will he be getting that energy shield made from Wakanda?

I doubt Wakanda would go to the trouble making a new one for him.
>>
>>82657382
>He knew he was a fugitive. He saw it in the paper. Did he make any overtures of turning himself in? No. He didn't. He made plans to run and hide. When an innocent man runs from the cops and injures one, he just isn't innocent anymore. That's exactly how that works.

So he should have let them gun him down in Germany when they threw the flashbangs into his apartment? Even when it was for a crime he knew he hadn't committed?

That's absurd to claim.

>>82657394
And? I really don't see your point.

>>82657448
>It literally does because he could have made overtures of him own to turn himself in. He knew they were looking for him and packed a go-bag with explosives instead of moseying down to the police station.

Okay, and? That has no impact on if he was in the wrong for protecting his life when they came, guns blazing, to kill him.
>>
>>82657450
>You're still not adressing my point, and are just going off on a tangent.

It's cute that you think that. Your original point that Stark should face repercussions for almost killing the man who made him an orphan and also, while he was at it, almost made dozens more while running from the law.

If Cap even thinks about judging Stark for this he's a bigger hypocrite than I thought he was.
>>
>>82657475
>I-I'm not wrong though
Keep deluding yourself. You know that Steve fucked up when he couldn't even come up with shit to save the Earth from Ultron beyond "muh freedom" and "muh trust".
>>
No. He threw everything and everyone under the bus to selfishly protect a murderer. Fuck Cap for keeping Tony from getting some well deserved revenge. How anyone can be on his side after all that is beyond me.
>>
>>82657496
You keep using moral luck as an argument, which automatically makes you wrong
>>
File: 1462864421359.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1462864421359.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>82657454
Wanda is not for sexual.
>>
>>82657492
>If Cap even thinks about judging Stark for this he's a bigger hypocrite than I thought he was.
I doubt it. This is Captain "you die, walk it off" America we're talking about.
>>
>>82657454
But it would really show up on those tight black pants, they'd be stained. On the corset it would show, too.

She'd try to hide it but it would be so visible.
>>
>>82657522
>which automatically makes you wrong
Sorry, saying I'm "automatically wrong" doesn't make you right and it sure as hell isn't going to make you suddenly "win" an argument.
>>
>>82653895
>Putin owns Bucky's arm
>Tony blows up Bucky's arm
>American citizen has destroyed military equipment of the Russian Federation

WW3 when?

>Crimson Dynamo
>Ursa Major
>Darkstar
>Titanium Man

yes please
>>
>>82653921
Well at least Thompson won't need the symbiote anymore - they can just give him Cap's shins.

Also, Cotton Rodgers. You know you want it. He killed fitty men.
>>
>>82657548
Saying "automatically wrong" doesn't make me right; the fact that you are basing your argument on moral luck does
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (126 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
126 KB, 720x540
>>82657529
That's why she's absolutely perfect for sexual.

>>82657535
>She'd try to hide it but it would be so visible.
Exactly, the embarrassment coming from her trying to hide it makes it even more lewd.
>>
>>82657467
>If vibranium absorbs all kind of energy how do you even work it?

Kind of like Admanitum, I guess. There must be a workable form of it. (comics)

>>82657486
>So he should have let them gun him down in Germany

You're putting out a false dichotomy. A: the UN was willing to kill him but that wasn't the overarching goal. The same troops that he almost killed were the troops bringing him in after he was subdued. "kill on sight" isn't "murder at all costs" They took him alive once it was an option. (that was what happened)

>Even when it was for a crime he knew he hadn't committed?

Here's the thing, innocent men still have to go to trial and shit. I don't care how innocent you are, any crime you commit running from cops, no matter how innocent you were, are still crimes. You have to answer for that.

>>82657486
>That has no impact on if he was in the wrong for protecting his life when they came, guns blazing, to kill him.

If he had turned himself in, they wouldn't have had to do that.

Let's say you find out that you're wanted for murder. You plan on running and everyone knows you have a bunch of guns. When they send the swat guys after you and you have a bag full of explosives in your hand (like he did), they are NOT in the wrong for shooting at you. You are in the wrong for running.

You know what doesn't get you shot at? Turning yourself in. Had Bucky taken that newspaper down to the local police station and waited in a cell, do you think the UN troops would have broken into the scop-shop to shoot him down?

No, you know they would have put him in his bucky-box. Just like they did when War Machine subdues him.
>>
>>82657570
>the fact that you are basing your argument on moral luck does
Same shit, different phrasing. Is that all you have to say or are you still going to push for your non-existent argument?
>>
>>82657597
>They took him alive once it was an option. (that was what happened)

They took him alive once War Machine showed up since luckily War Machine isn't a maniac. Remember Cap set out from the beginning to "bring him in alive," not let him escape.

>Here's the thing, innocent men still have to go to trial and shit.

Go to trial, not get gunned down. If you're innocent and the cops show up, announce themselves as police, and demand you come with them, you acquiesce. If the cops show up guns blazing ready to light you up, fuck them, fuck their badges, self preservation trumps everything.
>>
>>82657606
Your argument is the nonexistent one, Mr. Moral Luck
>>
>>82657237
>that doesn't excuse stark in any way
>he said i'm not going to kill them
>they where trying to kill him
>he knew cap would help them and he was also trying to slow down cap to get away from him
>>
File: 1462861677525.jpg (117 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1462861677525.jpg
117 KB, 1366x768
>>82657595
For the last time, Wanda is for loving, not lewd.
>>
>>82657662
Repeating something ad nauseum isn't going to make it real anon. But hey whatever make you sleep at night right?
>>
>>82657676
>Repeating something ad nauseum isn't going to make it real

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_luck
>>
>>82657492
>Tony is fine for trying to murder Bucky out of revenge, but Bucky is in the wrong for wounding the cops in self-defence

Wanna know how I know you're a hypocrite and #TeamStark?
>>
>>82657670
You say that and you show me a photo of her looking like she wants it really bad. Make up your mind goddammit!
>>
>>82657670
>bare feet in that scene

I know someone's got it
>>
>>82657690
>Your argument is the nonexistent one
>Repeating something ad nauseum isn't going to make it real anon
>decides to link about "muh moral luck" that's totally what he meant to shut down!
If you can't even into basic reading comprehension then don't join an argument kid.
>>
File: 1462861959223.jpg (143 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1462861959223.jpg
143 KB, 1366x768
>>82657718
She doesn't, delete this.

>>82657728
This?
>>
>>82657670
Anon don't lie to me. That pic is literally screaming "FUCK ME" and you know it.
>>
File: 1462077172583.webm (2 MB, 768x320) Image search: [Google]
1462077172583.webm
2 MB, 768x320
>>82657732
>>82657728
>>82657718
>>82657746
Remember that part where she travels to the past?
It was really weird.
>>
>>82657646
>They took him alive once War Machine showed up since luckily War Machine isn't a maniac.

SWAT teams will try to shoot you if you're running around blowing shit up, take you in when you stop. That's literally what happened. Shoot on sight is a pretty good idea for human troops going up against a guy who can tear metal apart and outrun cars. You guys keep acting like that means the UN's goal was a dead Bucky when they were just as fine taking him in alive ten minutes later.

The fact that they called a psychologist to talk to him in his little box and not a man to fill that box with gasoline and set it on fire proves this.

>>82657646
>Go to trial, not get gunned down.

Cops will shoot at people who are blowing up overpasses. This doesn't make them wrong. Bucky was wrong. Bucky planned to run, he set aside explosives and used them when he ran. He was a dangerous fugitive and earned that shoot on sight order.

You refuse to admit that his surrendering would have kept him alive too.
>>
>>82657730
you, sir, are and idiot
>>
>>82657732
I want to lick her thighs and legs.
>>
>>82657597
>You're putting out a false dichotomy
No, I'm not. They were trying to kill him when he fought them off, and he had no way of knowing if submitting after that would result in anything but his immediate death - hence him needing to be forced at gunpoint to surrender, after which he went peacefully because he knew they wouldn't kill him.

>Here's the thing, innocent men still have to go to trial and shit. I don't care how innocent you are, any crime you commit running from cops, no matter how innocent you were, are still crimes. You have to answer for that.

But that's not the argument. The argument isn't "should Bucky have tried to avoid trial", it's "was Bucky in the wrong to try defend himself from cops who were explicitly trying to kill him".

This wasn't just resisting arrest, it was resisting being gunned down.
>>
>>82657754
>that webm
>that face of utter sexual pleasure
Augh fuck, MUH DICK.
>>
>>82657755
They started shooting before he ran or did anything. They opened up throwing flash grenades in the window. There was no chance to surrender.
>>
>>82657692
>Bucky is in the wrong for wounding the cops in self-defence

It's not self defense when you're running from the law. Even if the cop shoots first you're going under the jail for shooting back. Bucky knew he was wanted and planned on running and was armed. Tell me the shoot on sight wasn't warranted.
>>
>>82657756
>you, sir, are and idiot
And so let's take a look at this
>you,
>sir,
>are and idiot
Need I say more?
>>
>>82657774
>cops can murder anyone and if you tey not to let them kill you you're a criminal

Kill yourself statist cuck
>>
File: tempimage10.jpg (81 KB, 830x319) Image search: [Google]
tempimage10.jpg
81 KB, 830x319
>>82657754
What was up with that torture scene in the Raft?
It was really out of place.
>>
>>82657755
So if Swat shows up at your place, chucks in flashbangs, then opens fire - you would let them kill you?
>>
>>82657781
moral luck
>>
The first time Steve picked up the shield to fight was to rescue Bucky from Hydra.

70 years later he's finally saved Bucky.

He doesn't need the shield anymore.
>>
>>82657774
>if you're innocent and the cops try to kill you without even giving you the chance to surrender you should just let them so you don't end up committing a crime :^)

holy shit tony's supporters really ARE fascists
>>
>>82657815
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>82657806
I though it was pretty erotic. Nice change of pace to have some sexual relief after all that fighting.
S-sauce for that pic?
>>
>>82657825
Yeah holy shit. They had explicit orders to shoot on sight. Ross outright says that the plan was to eliminate him until Steve interfered. They laughed at getting him a lawyer. Even the Avengers were given no due process or trial before being locked up in the raft.

The law does not automatically mean right, especially when it comes to violating pretty basic human rights.
>>
>>82657670
> I wanted to see her play guitar.

> I want a scene in IW1 in the Sanctum Sanctorum of Strange sipping tea while Wanda plays guitar.
>>
File: 14846565432.jpg (29 KB, 715x161) Image search: [Google]
14846565432.jpg
29 KB, 715x161
>>82657844
But you can see the suffering in her eyes.
It was really uncalled for.
>>
>>82657769
>They were trying to kill him when he fought them off

They were trying to kill an armed and dangerous fugitive, which he CHOSE to be. He could have as easily chosen to do the right thing, gone down to the station and turned himself in. Instead he put all those troops lives on the scale vs. his freedom and found them lacking.

If an innocent man beats up cops, runs around blowing shit up on public streets and throws cops down the stairs, and pay attention now, he's no longer innocent.

>was Bucky in the wrong to try defend himself from cops who were explicitly trying to kill him?

Yes, he was. Because he didn't attempt to turn himself in, made plans to run and used explosives to do so. The UN didn't make that a dangerous situation, Bucky did when he decided to run, before they showed up.

His options weren't kill or be killed, it was turn himself in or run. His choosing to run put him into conflict with the UN troops. He chose the path that put himself and innocent bystanders in that city at risk.

>>82657772
>They started shooting before he ran or did anything.

Had Bucky not seen the paper and known ahead of time he was wanted, then maybe. But he had time to call the authorities. He had time to walk to the nearest police station. He instead planned to run.
>>
>TONY DID NOTHING WRONG FOR TRYING TO MURDER A MAN WHO HE LITERALLY KNOWS IS INNOCENT WHILE ALLOWING A LITERAL TERRORIST TO ESCAPE
>BUCKY IS FUCKING EVIL FOR TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM A GROUP OF SWAT THAT OPENED FIRE WITHOUT GIVING HIM THE CHANCE TO SURRENDER

why are stark fans such idiots?
>>
>>82657858
I called for it
>>
>>82657825
>that strawman
He can defend himself sure, but when the whole fucking point of Steve trying to save his ass was to prove his innocence and he goes about on a killing spree then yeah that's literally pants-on-head retarded. He was lucky enough that Steve practically cleaned his mess before it got worse.
>>
File: 12121210.jpg (83 KB, 1024x322) Image search: [Google]
12121210.jpg
83 KB, 1024x322
>>82657865
Why are you so cruel to hurt such a precious and pure flower?
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>82657864
I mean you're not wrong with regards to the arguments but really now? Don't give us Capfags a bad name.
>>
>>82657871
>killing innself defense is wrong

wew

>>82657860
They literally found him at his home. He wasn't running before they got there.
>>
>>82657881
ANON SAUCE ME. PLEASE
>>
>>82653607
Of course, Cap is perfection <3
>>
>>82657881
That one doesn't look very much like her
>>
File: 1212127.jpg (67 KB, 800x295) Image search: [Google]
1212127.jpg
67 KB, 800x295
>>82657897
>sauce me
Is this some slang for masturbating you?
I'm not gay pham.
>>
Tony keeping Wanda confined to the compound doesn't seem like a big deal. As Tony said, she's not a US citizen and she just caused an international incident. Keeping her at the compound was probably Tonys way of keeping her out of the hands of the authorities while the heat blows over.
>>
>>82657891
>consciously killing in self-defense on a massive scale while trying to prove his innocence
Wew lad.
>>
>>82657871
He didn't kill anyone. He told cap. I'm not going to kill anyone. He was fucking them up because they're armed.
>>
>>82657910
Then why not just explain that to her instead of keeping it a secret?
I think she did it more because she thought she was being held hostage rather than because she didn't want to be there.
>>
>>82657920
I stand corrected. Cap's reaction sure as hell didn't help.
>>
>>82657915
>killing in self defense
>wrong, ever

He would be justified in killing all of them since they opened fire first. Having a shiny badge doesn't give you the right to just kill whoever you want. Self defense is an inherent right.
>>
>>82657860
>misrepresenting the situation THIS MUCH

lmao

Let me explain how this actually happened.

>Bucky is framed for a crime
>Finds out, is understandably paranoid and confused due to him being mentally a wreck after seventy years of brainwashing and borderline torture
>Decides to flee rather than risk being killed for a crime he didn't commit
>Swat shows up and OPENS FIRE without giving him the chance to surrender, COMPLETELY JUSTIFYING his fears over what would happen to him
>He fights back in self defense using non-lethal methods as much as possible
>He even goes in peacefully once War Machine is able to de-escalate the situation and he realizes his life isn't in danger at this point

And somehow you think he's in the wrong for defending himself? Really?
>>
>>82657908
Anon stop, you're hurting me and my dick. End my pain now and just lead the way to the source of all these pics.
>>
>>82657939
Don't forget he was strong enough to break put of the restraints they put him in but he didn't until Zemo triggered him.
>>
>>82657796
>Kill yourself statist cuck

lol

>>82657807
>you would let them kill you?

If I knew I was wanted, like bucky knew, I'd call the cops myself. Plan on turning myself in. (this isn't what Bucky did) Waiting on the cops to come get you is an escalation *on your part*.

>>82657825
>without even giving you the chance to surrender

Except Bucky did have a chance to surrender. He saw the paper and knew he was wanted. He instead planned on running. Then he ran. With explosives. You guys keep ignoring the part where the wanted fugitive had explosives and *used them*.

When you know the cops are looking for you, waiting on the SWAT guys is an escalation on you part.
>>
File: 123456.jpg (42 KB, 508x346) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
42 KB, 508x346
>>82657963
Hey, I just wanted to play, i'm no sadist.
AJ Applegate
Have fun.
>>
>>82657915
>didn't kill anyone
>didn't even want to, actually
>literally only one cop was in any danger of actually dying because he had a shotgun pointed in his face and Bucky did what he had to

>"le he murdered cops on a massive scael xd"

Just stop, anon. It's clear you either get off to police brutality or didn't see the film.

Or maybe both.
>>
>>82655343
>50 yrs old still saying he's an orphan
I mean he is but get over it
>I'm irl orphan. Not a big deal
>>
>>82657974
Thanks anon, you're a true hero.
>>
>>82657973
>being this much of a statist
>>
File: 1456398009340-co.gif (85 KB, 450x523) Image search: [Google]
1456398009340-co.gif
85 KB, 450x523
>>82657973
>Waiting on the cops to come get you is an escalation
>>
File: aj-applegate-4652019-4284958326.jpg (164 KB, 1100x825) Image search: [Google]
aj-applegate-4652019-4284958326.jpg
164 KB, 1100x825
>>82657991
She does a lot of hardcore and she has no tits, but her ass compensates.
>>
>>82657973
I think you're forgetting the part where Bucky was completely right about them not wanting to take him alive.

Like why the fuck should he turn himself in for a crime he didn't commit when he knows he'll be shot in the head just to settle the matter quickly?
>>
>>82657926
I don't think Tony truly trusts her

It appears that they don't work together often

Oh, and Wanda amping up his paranoia in AoU
>>
>>82658044
Then ask Vision to explain it to her, they get along fine.
>>
>>82658044
SHE'S A KID
>>
>>82657939
>paranoid and confused
>Decides to flee
>He fights
>He even goes in peacefully

Your pro-Bucky screed, broken down. We have an armed superhuman who is paranoid and confused, carrying explosives with no compunction about using them even though he's wanted for blowing shit up, planning on running from the law who then beats up cops and surrenders peacefully (after almost killing dozens) once someone puts a gun in his face.

Wow.
>>
File: babycrying.jpg (23 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
babycrying.jpg
23 KB, 360x360
>>82653607
NO MY DADDY MADE IT!
>>
>>82658015
I just looked her up and I like what I saw. Definitely helps that she's quite the lookalike and has a really nice ass.
>>
>>82658054
Here's your screed broken down

>whatever the state does is automatically right no matter what even if they come to your house and kill you, it was your fault for not worshipping the state enough
>>
>>82658054
You're forgetting the important bit:
>HE WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT TO RUN SINCE THEY WERE TRYING TO JUST KILL RATHER THAN ARREST HIM

And "after almost killing dozens"? Really anon? Because besides the one that shoved a shotgun in his face, he didn't come even CLOSE to trying to kill the rest.

And the cops had no idea about him having the explosives or even being armed when they opened fire.
>>
>>82658054
>carrying explosives with no compunction about using them even though he's wanted for blowing shit up

Well, no compunction besides "literally refusing to use them to harm people, even the ones trying to kill him".

Like holy fuck, that anon wasn't even arguing the cops were wrong for trying to kill him and literally said that they were doing the right thing based off the information they had - but you're too busy sucking their dicks while begging them to execute Bucky to notice that, aren't you?
>>
>>82657994

>Using the word statist.

Good luck claiming admiralty laws are real when they're tazing you bro down at the courthouse. "There's a fringe on the flag, doesn't count"

>>82658004

I stand by that statement. If the cops have to come for you you're the one escalating the situation. When they have to suit up and plan on breaking into your pad to get you, your possibility of getting shot a lot goes up exponentially.

Had Bucky walked on down to the police department and turned himself in, they wouldn't have been any gun play.

>>82658026
>them not wanting to take him alive.

Which they did. We saw it happen. He even got his own box.

>>82658026
>Like why the fuck should he turn himself in for a crime he didn't commit

What, like everyone else on the planet does? That's why there's these places called courthouses.
>>
>>82658118
Why are Buckfags so obsessed about sucking dicks? Is it something they get conditioned to do in the Winter Soldier program?
>>
File: Avengers (1998-2004) 005-003.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Avengers (1998-2004) 005-003.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>82657103
its gonna be triangular one way or another. That's just how it goes
>>
>>82658051
Yeah she's a kid

But Tony core is insecurity and overreaction, so while he treats her as an ally, he's not 100% into her. Hence agreeing with the house arrest
>>
>>82657754
this from a movie or a porno?
>>
>>82658139
>Hence agreeing with the house arrest
>he's not 100% into her
>not 100% into her
>into her
>implying
Oh I know exactly why I'd put her under house arrest.
>>
>>82658154
Movie, but she has had a couple of naked scenes.
>>
>>82658130
They took him in alive only because the Avengers showed up to stop the situation, which is entirely irrelevant since they STILL ENGAGED HIM BY OPENING FIRE FIRST.

Like why the fuck are you ignoring that? It's literally the only relevant part: Ross ordered his death, laughed at the prospect of a trial, and the SWAT officers showed up and started shooting without offering him the chance to surrender.
>>
>>82658154
>>
>>82658089
I have to agree with you. I don't get why people ignore basic shit they just saw because it doesn't support their bullshit. I work with a guy who ignores and tony fucked up at all. Because he wants to be an engineer. That was his logic.
>We have something in common he can't be wrong.
I have nothing in common with cap or ironman but i can still agree when they have a point.
>>
File: ironmanbaby.jpg (107 KB, 1152x493) Image search: [Google]
ironmanbaby.jpg
107 KB, 1152x493
>>82658066
>>
>>82658130
>if I cut you off mid sentence and attack your incomplete statement it looks like your point is different to what it actually was! I WIN!

No, anon. Address the entire sentence or fuck off.

>That's why there's these places called courthouses.
You mean those things Bucky would never have seen the inside off without having resisted because Ross literally ordered his execution rather than his arrest?
>>
>>82658088
>>whatever the state does is automatically right

You really can't argue with a libertarian who gets too bad a case, I guess. Their brain turns words into statist, cuck, John Galt bro.

>>82658089
>And the cops had no idea about him having the explosives or even being armed when they opened fire.

What was he wanted for again? Blowing up a building. Pay attention now.

>>82658089
>And "after almost killing dozens"? Really anon?

Throwing people down the stairs, jumping a flight of stairs to kick them in the chest, snatching them off a bike moving at speed, and don't forget: throwing explosives around on a public street with innocent bystanders about.

>Really anon?

>>82658118
>but you're too busy sucking their dicks while begging them to execute Bucky

Had Bucky been on his knees (lol) with his hands behind his back there would have been no execution. We all saw them load a subdued Bucky into a box and take him back alive. He had an opportunity to do the right thing before they showed up and chose to run setting the entire confrontation at his feet.
>>
>>82658165
You're right. I don't have a lot of common with Ultron and I still think he was right to just blow us all up after a quick search on the net.
>>
>>82658178
>Throwing people down the stairs, jumping a flight of stairs to kick them in the chest, snatching them off a bike moving at speed,

You mean those big burly men in body armour who got knocked down about eight steps? Or the ones who got a kick in the chest? Or the one he pulled off a relatively slow moving motorcycle and then laid out on the ground so he didn't hit it too hard?

>throwing explosives around on a public street with innocent bystanders about.

Rewatch the film m8, the road was entirely clear of civiliand by that point.
>>
>>82658197
Wow way to be retarded. Nice showing of lacking any reading compression, basic analitical thought, and showing why you don't even know what you just saw
>>
>>82658178
>Had Bucky been on his knees (lol) with his hands behind his back there would have been no execution.

You a) have no proof of that considering their direct orders were literally to kill him and.b) are full of shit because they were trying to subdue and then kill him already, meaning him subduing himself would change jack shit.

But I digress, you're clearly talking out of your ass and have a poor recollection of the film. No point in continuing this debate with a fool such as yourself.
>>
>>82658130
>so much of a statist he doesn't believe the word statist is legitimate

>Which they did. We saw it happen.

Only after War Machine, ironically the first guy on the scene who wasn't foaming at the mouth, intervened.

> That's why there's these places called courthouses.

These are the people who laughed at the possibility of him getting a lawyer.
>>
>>82658222
I wasn't being sarcastic. I really ended up rooting for the bot anon.
>>
>>82658178
>Had Bucky been on his knees (lol) with his hands behind his back there would have been no execution
They started with grenades in his apartment with EXPLICIT ORDERS to shoot on sight. Are you missing that part? Not them having permission to kill him if necessary, but orders to do so. "They're not planning on taking you alive" was what Steve told him, and he acted accordingly by trying to escape. Bucky only survived because Steve was there. Ross said so himself. That's three characters outright stating that the plan was to kill him. Stop pretending he had any other choice that would have resulted in anything other than his death.
>>
>>82658160
>They took him in alive only because the Avengers showed up to stop the situation

An Avenger who was planning on hitting Bucky instead of helping him escape, yeah. So you're saying that they'd be willing to take Bucky alive if War Machine told them too but not if Captain America took a break between kicking them in the face and told them the same thing?

>Really anon?

>>82658160
>Like why the fuck are you ignoring that?

I'm not ignoring that. When Bucky decided to run instead of turn himself in he caused all of that.

>without offering him the chance to surrender.

A chance he had ample opportunity to take before they showed up. He read the paper, He decided to run.

>>82658173
>No, anon. Address the entire sentence or fuck off.

Sorry, I can't speak Sovereign Citizen. *sadface*

>Ross literally ordered his execution rather than his arrest?

That took him alive once subdued. "Shoot on sight" isn't "kill no matter what" no matter how often you guys pretend otherwise.
>>
>>82658222
>basic analitical thought
>analitical thought
>analitical
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82658258
>"Shoot on sight" isn't "kill no matter what" no matter how often you guys pretend otherwise.

Ross later said if Cap hadn't shown up they would have eliminated him. His plan was to kill him.
>>
>>82653607
While it's true that Tony's father made the shield. He did entrust it to Cap do essentially exactly what he ended up doing. So sure.
>>
>>82653607
More then Tony deserves his armor, frankly.
Tony's entire superhero career in the films has largely been about cleaning up messes that HE made in the first place. Not that it's not admirable that he tries to fix his mistakes (most people in the world do everything they can to AVOID responsibility for them), but if we're just counting personal failures as "undeserving marks" then Tony out scores Cap by a dozen.
>>
>>82657492
> for almost killing the man who made him an orphan

A man who was brainwashed at the time.
>>
>>82656918
This. Anons would ignore the AoU bit though
>>
>>82658298
>More then Tony deserves his armor, frankly.
I'm all for Cap's side but this is literally pants-on-head retarded. Tony made his own armor, there's no argument to be had if he ever deserved it or not especially when the first instance he made one was to bust out of a terrorist hideout.
>>
>>82653663

literally spit out my cereal.
>>
>>82657187
>I really do hope he gets called out on this or apologizes for it later.

Nope,he'll get memory wipe like how the comic Tony did not apologize.
>>
>>82657325
why couldn't he surrender?
>>
>>82657597
>They took him alive once it was an option.
Nigga they started the whole thing by throwing grenades
>>
File: not shot.jpg (33 KB, 564x296) Image search: [Google]
not shot.jpg
33 KB, 564x296
>>82658208
>Or the one he pulled off a relatively slow moving motorcycle and then laid out on the ground

People fall down no steps and die pretty much every day. Jerking a guy off a motorbike isn't good for the guy on the bike. if the bike was sitting still snatching him off and throwing him on the ground can be pretty serious.

And bigger guys fall harder believe it or not. Body armor isn't designed to protect you from steps, or spinal injuries.

>road was entirely clear of civiliand by that point.

What about the overpass Bucky blew up? Even if we could see what was on top, Bucky could not. He used explosives, in a city, in an area he wasn't sure of what was around him. That's completely reckless.

>>82658223
>You a) have no proof of that considering their direct orders were literally to kill him

My proof is that they took him alive once he stopped running around and blowing shit up. That's all the proof I need.

>But I digress, you're clearly talking out of your ass

Aww, don't get so mad.

>>82658242
>Only after War Machine,

Showed up and put what amounts to a gun in Bucky's face. (acting in concert with the state laffo)

>>82658242
>These are the people who laughed at the possibility of him getting a lawyer.

I don't think they offered Bin Laden one either.

>>82658248
>EXPLICIT ORDERS to shoot on sight.
See picture attached. Lots of UN guys that can see bucky, alive and shit. Not shot. "Shoot on sight" isn't "murder no matter what". It's a sensible ROE when your human troops are engaging and armed paranoid super-human bomber. But ROE also forbids shooting dudes who are subdued.

Which they didn't do cause they're the UN troops and not the Nazis.

>>82658248
>Not them having permission to kill him if necessary, but orders to do so.

And yet they took him back alive.

>Stop pretending he had any other choice that would have resulted in anything other than his death.

There he is, in his box. After he gave up. You're arguing this couldn't have happened.
>>
>>82658383
Autism.
>>
>>82658343
Because they opened fire without giving him the chance
>>
>>82656854
Why trust a Stark period?
>>
>>82658392
I agree, he has autism or he's baiting.
>>
How did Tony Stank know that Peter Pan was Deadpool?
>>
>>82658383
>And yet they took him back alive.
Because Steve interfered. Ross said so himself. You're really dumb and clearly incapable of understanding stated facts from a movie because it doesn't agree with what you want to believe.
>>
>>82658321
I didn't say he didn't EARN it. Because Tony built it and thus he earned it, most definitely.
But a lot of people assume "earned" means "deserved", when in actuality there's no correlation between the two.

There was this one guy at my high school who was pretty successful with people and was decent at football (not quarterback level but enough to be admirable) and was generally this fairly generic All-American Young Hero guy. He apparently got pretty far with his life up until a few years ago when they found his dad murdered and left in an abandoned house and his fingerprints all over the rug he wrapped the corpse up in. Apparently he also had a history of sexually abusing people in his frat days, surprising everyone who knew him back in high school.
Now I wasn't really close friends with this guy and didn't really care one way or another, but I'll admit that his football record and good academic record he totally earned 100% of everything he did, but he was ALSO a sexually abusive asshole by some of his GF's estimations and murdered his dad over something to do with a car so ugly that the police needed to ID him using dental records. He earned his accolades, but he sure as shit didn't deserve them as a human being.

So yeah; as a person MCU Tony's failures are much more significant then Cap's. He's sure as shit not a bad person (and like I said the fact that he takes immediate responsibility and feels such intense guilt for his failures), but OP DID ask about "deserved" rather then "earned".
Never mind that he was paraphrasing a line said by Tony in a moment of emotional torment and personal agony rather then anything resembling a rational mindset.
>>
>>82658289
>His plan was to kill him.

His plan doesn't change the ROE or the fact that the UN brought him back alive. Ross's plans didn't account for Bucky in a police station after turning himself in. None of you can tell me that the UN troops would have kicked in the door at the Bumfuck PD and shot Bucky in his cell.

Cause they wouldn't have,

>>82658309
>A man who was brainwashed at the time.

A man who is also fast and loose with other people's lives when he's not tt-triggerd.

>>82658343
>why couldn't he surrender?

They think the evil UN troops would have shot him anyway, even though they didn't.

>>82658370
>Nigga they started the whole thing by throwing grenades

Those could have been flash-bangs. Even if it wasn't they were going after a super-human assassin who could rip cars apart after outrunning them. The ROE were quite sensible for humans in such a situation.

Cap knew they were outside. He could have, and I've argued this before, told them by using his outside voice at any time before the shit his the fan that there were more than one person in the room, that he was in there, that negotiations were under way.

He instead kept his mouth shut and kicked them in the dick. His side-kick could have talked to the UN guy on the roof instead of running away and told that dude that Captain America World Police was on the scene.

But they apparently planned an ambush instead.
>>
>>82658392
>Autism.

Man, this is right up there with cuck for overused 4-chan words.
>>
>>82658448
How the fuck did he do so much damage that they could only identify him with his dental records?
>>
>>82658432
probably followed him home one night
>>
>>82658468
This is pretty autistic, though.
>>82658458
>>
>>82658469
I don't actually know, police haven't mentioned.
I think it might be something involving lots of blunt-force trauma to the face, like a crime of passion thing with lots of face-smashing?
Weather or not that's in-character for the guy I couldn't tell you; I knew of him more by reputation then by personal experience.
>>
>>82658433
>You're really dumb and clearly incapable

And yet there he is, in a box. Surrounded by UN troops. If I'm dumb, you're obviously blind cause that picture tells the whole story.

And still you guys act as if the UN would have busted into the police station to shoot a Bucky who had turned himself in, cause of course that's how UN troops roll.

I generally know you guys are out of arguments when you dip into the 4-chan buzzword locker.
>>
>>82654827
>more realistic and true to life
if you're american, maybe
and obviously it is a realistic figure if they ca actually achieve it
as daddyhawk said in the movie "get of your ass" and go to the gym for once
>>
>>82658432
Wasn't it implied that Spidey videos became huge in Youtube? Tony seems to be a guy who would keep track a bit in social media.
>>
>>82658493
or we're just tired of explaining things stated in the movie to you over and over again while you gnash your teeth and repeatedly ignore our points
>>
>>82657595
>>
>>82658448
I wanna see an article about that hs guy of yours. Not because I doubt you, but because that's some fucked up shit. Over a car, really?
>>
>>82657065
Tony was bailing his own ass out. He created Ultron in the first place and played fast and loose with a fucking infinity stone. Tony is responsible for easily 75% of the problems he faces off against.
>>
>>82655343
>war criminal
You can't commit crimes without agency, he was mind controlled.
>>
>>82658510
>you gnash your teeth and repeatedly ignore our points

I'm not the one tossing out buzzwords. Am I ignoring your points or do you fail to make them?
>>
File: 1461025175911.jpg (34 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
1461025175911.jpg
34 KB, 600x619
>>82658515
>that filename
Why even live
>>
>>82657100
He just scratched the paint off.
>>
>>82656454
He fucking tells tony in the airport and Tony just fucking dismisses it.
Fuck off.
>>
>>82656929
Everyone trusts Steve because he's a trustworthy person. Lying physically pains him and if he ever backstabs you he'll have the courtesy to mail you a written warning first.
>>
>>82657100
vibranium on vibranium.
>>
Not when he decided to fight on behalf of a dangerous murderer that can't be controlled.

He's well within his rights to tell the UN to fuck off, but he doesn't get to decide who is guilty and who is innocent.
>>
>>82656819
Is a gun or a knife guilty of murder if used for such?
Bucky was mind controlled, you are only guilty of the actions you willingly take.
You're a fucking moron.
It doesn't matter if Howard was killed, Bucky himself was innocent. If Hulk used your body to clobber someone to death would you be guilty of murder too? For fuck's sake.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.