[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can MCU Spidey take on any of them both?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
Can MCU Spidey take on any of them both?
>>
>>82625024
No he can't take on Thor or Hulk, are you dumb
>>
>>82625033
your mom is dumb
>>
>>82625024
Hulk>Thor>>>giANTS>Spidey>Cap
>>
>>82625024
He could take MCU Thor pretty easily. Then again, just about anyone in the MCU probably could too.
>>
>>82625024
maybe. depends on how much lube they have because i'm pretty sure Spidey can't unhinge his jaw.
>>
Thor would wipe the floor with the entire MCU if he took mortals seriously.
>>
>>82625126
Thor is a joke in the MCU. He'd stand around in background shots and pose and smile before taking his shirt off.
>>
>>82625024
Classic- and I mean back when the Avengers was just kicking around as a comic classic- Spiderman is shown to be just one level below Hulk in terms of strength.

MCU... he could probably web Hulk down for a bit but not win any sort of fight. Thor I'd think he's pretty hopeless. His webbing is strong but Mjolnir flew through most of a Helcarrier in the first Avengers film, and even without the hammer Thor was able to tussle with the Hulk for a respectable amount of time.
>>
>>82625072
He'd be a nuisance to Thor until Thor gets annoyed and zaps him. Very similar to how it would go in the comics, only with lower power levels for both.
>>
>>82625095
>underrated
>>
>>82625070
Are you joking? Spidey couldn't take on cap in CW.
>>
What if Tony made Spidey some actual power armor first and then cloned him a couple of time?
>>
>>82625146
He's not weak. He Nuked a whole fucking city in one blow.

It seems like MCU Thor just has very slow mana regen, years, in LoTR style. At least that's what I'd say to cover my ass had I written any of it.
>>
File: loki.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
loki.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
>>82625171
This is how it would go.
>>
>>82625024
Hes stronger than cap or iron mans suits but there is still a huge gap between Thor, Hulk and the other avengers that spidey still cannot bridge it.
If Tony and Steves teams united against Thor and Hulk, Thor and Hulk would win.
>>
>>82625249
>He Nuked a whole fucking city in one blow.
when
>>
>>82625249

No, the city was desintegrating and he just pushed it over the edge.
>>
>>82625070
Dude, Spidey got his ass handed to him by Cap.
>>
Hulk beats anybody
>>
>>82625369
End of AoU

>>82625373
It was a big explosion. Not sure where you got disintegration from.
>>
File: dog.jpg (29 KB, 275x303) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
29 KB, 275x303
>>82625400
>tfw cap dropped a truck on a 15 year old kid
He didn't even know Spidey had super strength.
>>
>>82625369
In Batman v Superman. When do you think?

>>82625373
Bullshit. It was falling and he straight pulverized it. Sure the edges were falling a bit from being broken off, but it was still a lot of fucking rock and concrete and asfalt and steel he broke.

>>82625510
He did. He literally did a tug of war with him like a second before. He just got out of it because he was pulling up and Spidey is a short kid.
>>
>>82625269
That's a very pretty scene, the first Thor movie is not that bad.
>>
>>82625530
>he was pulling up and Spidey is a short kid
Spidey can anchor his feet to the ground. Shouldn't that not matter?
>>
>>82625593
It honestly looks like a syfy original movie.
>>
>>82625595
He was doing it through his shoes.

His soles were taller than what he's used to because they were made by Tony.
>>
>>82625615
You've been watching one too many of those then.
>>
>>82625615
Only the Earth parts. Asgard was pretty great, if a bit empty.

Thor 2 was surprisingly beautiful, though. For being the least interesting Marvel movie, it is tied with GotG for the best cinematography.
>>
>>82625667
Never seen Thor 2 after how bad Thor 1 was.
>>
>>82625705
If you really think that, then don't.
>>
>>82625743
....Don't what? See Thor 2? Because I kind of already made that decision years ago.
>>
>>82625530
>but it was still a lot of fucking rock and concrete and asfalt and steel he broke.

The entire thing was collapsing since it started to fall, that was the whole funtion of the avengers.

A power feat would be being able to trow the whole thing to space.
>>
>>82625705
It's not great, but most of its fault is being very forgettable.

There's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1um446Bis , which incorporates a viking funeral in space, which is nice, and little else more. Thor hangs Mjolnir on a coat-hanger at some point.
>>
>>82625797
I think it's the most mediocre film of the MCU. Still better than Iron Man 2 though.
>>
>>82625249

So did Paul Tibbets. It wasn't his own power, and it wasn't Thor's either. He he just broke Ultron's anti-grav reactor thing, which was the only thing keeping the city floating. Then Tony did some technobabble to make the reactor explode.

>Friday: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch them and they go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down soon.
>Tony: It's vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it....
>Friday: It'll crack. That's not enough. The impact would still be devastating.
>Tony: Maybe I could cap the other end. Keep the atomic action doubling back.
>Friday: That could vaporize the city. And everyone on it.

Tony explicitly says the force destroying the city is an atomic reaction.

But yeah, he's totally strong enough to cause a ~megaton level explosion. That's why he totally doesn't need to charge for twenty seconds and use the Chrysler Building as a conductor to gather enough energy to blow up a dozen Chitauri speeders and a Leviathan. That's why he instantly defeats every foe he encounters with his energy projection and didn't get his shit wrecked by based Kurse.

Anyway, no, Spider-Man dies horribly. As nerfed as MCU Thor and Hulk supposedly are, they're still monstrously strong brutes compared to Spider-Man. Call me when Spider-Man spins an object around his wrist so fast it shatters rocks such that they turn into deadly projectiles, or rockets himself through a giant monster's skull, or hits a BMP so hard it flips, or gets backhanded hard enough to send him flying 400 feet into the side of a mountain and doesn't die.
>>
>>82625786
>A power feat would be being able to trow the whole thing to space.
A more powerful feat would be to do that with two cities.

Fuck off with your bullshit arguments.

>>82625813
Iron Man 2 had somewhat charming characters, but felt more like a TV-episode than a movie. It was more entertaining on a first watch.
>>
>>82625797
Thor just strikes me as ridiculously weak in this whole scene. Is tthat really how malekith gets his half face? You'd think "godly" lightning would do a wee bit more than simply burn the side of his face.
>>
>>82625620
Kek
>>
>>82625876
You wanted it to go TDK Two-Face on him?
>>
>>82625876
Yeah, the battle is a bit shit, but Malekith is still an Asgardian-level being.
I was mostly talking about the funeral itself, not that fight scene, which is mostly dialogue anyway.

>>82625852
Fair enough. I wasn't arguing for comics-level Thor. He's also only had 4 movies worth of power creep so far, though, so there's still time to escalate things.
>>
>>82625922
I'd imagine it would do more than sizzle the side of his face, like blow a hole in a wall or take out the balcony malekith dove off of. But what do I know.
>>
>>82625217
those are clone of Michael Van Patrick
>>
>>82625876
>Thor just strikes me as ridiculously weak in this whole scene. Is tthat really how malekith gets his half face? You'd think "godly" lightning would do a wee bit more than simply burn the side of his face.

Malekith comes from a species physically on par with Asgardians on average, and is apparently considered a huge badass even by those standards considering he engages and kills four elite Asgardian soldiers in the opening scene of the movie in literally 15 seconds. Yet Thor basically one-shots him to the point where Malekith needs Kurse to drag his ass out.

The only way Thor looks "weak" in that scene is that a full force Mjolnir blow from a bloodlusted Thor doesn't do crap to Kurse. But that has nothing to do with Thor being weak, and everything to do with Kurse being a total beast who could rip off Hulk's dick and choke him to death with it.
>>
>>82625952
>I was mostly talking about the funeral itself, not that fight scene, which is mostly dialogue anyway.
It was nice, but it seemed really rushed. Gotta make room for more loki scenes I guess.
>>
>>82625070
this
>>
>>82626000
More like Darcy scenes, but yeah, I get your point.

It's still a pretty movie, colour-wise and framing-wise, as far as these things go. Thor's bright red cape flowing in grey-ass London and Skateboardheimfelt very Superman-ish. Same for Loki's green and some yellows really popped.

It's still not a great movie.
>>
i really wish a symbiote will be the main villain in the upcoming spidey film. Bring venom justice after that horrible version of him from spiderman 3. which symbiote would you like to see /co/?
>>
>>82626109
No.

If you're gonna delay/avoid the origin story, just play it like Spectacular Spider-Man season 1 and make venom the final boss, with the symbiote suit defeating all past villains while Pete is asleep.
>>
>>82626109
>>82626160
Show Venom later as Agent Venom, and being part of Ross' Thunderbolts. Which now hunt down supers and imprison them.
>>
>>82625051
>Mom! Can a spiderman take on Hulk and Thor?
>Stop making stupid questions and go get a job!
>See, even she knows that you are stupid
>>
>>82626205
>anti-hero venom
No please. Either make him full villain or don't use him at all.
>>
>>82626235
He will be a villain. Then he gets redeemed. So he can fight against Thanos.
>>
>>82625210
>>82625400
Boys, I meant brute strenght. I got that Spidey was a bit stronger but Cap beat his ass cause he's got more experience. Probably need to rewatchit though. MCU cap is pretty broken.
>>
File: full richards.png (244 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
full richards.png
244 KB, 500x499
>>82625150
>Classic- and I mean back when the Avengers was just kicking around as a comic classic- Spiderman is shown to be just one level below Hulk in terms of strength.
>>
>>82626673
Hulk was nowhere near as strong as he is in modern comics. He fucking lost to Batman in a straight fight during a crossover at one point.
>>
>>82626869
That was batwankery. Also, the Hulk back then did bullshit like multiversal quakes and having his strength measured as infinite by the Beyonder when he was the most powerful thing.
>>
Right now? Hell no, he's still a rookie and would get his ass beat.

In the future, after he's had some more experience under his belt? Probably.
>>
>>82626924
I think you're confusing two different decades as the Beyonder didn't exist yet for quite some time to my knowledge. Strangely enough it wasn't Batwankery as Hulk powerlevels were still extremely low back then and he did nothing special in terms of finding a method to defeat Hulk.(For that time period)
>>
>>82625070
>Hulk>Thor
>>
>>82625024
I reject your question and substitute my own.

Can Spidey stick to any of them?
>>
>>82625615
no
>>
File: Spider-Thor.jpg (67 KB, 459x481) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Thor.jpg
67 KB, 459x481
>>82625024
>>82625072

Hey wait you're right. CW Spidey is TOO PURE and everybody forgets about Spidey's most useful power: grab things from a distance. Hell even Thanos never saw it coming.
>>
>>82625070
>Hulk>Thor

Nice meme, Kurse is shown to be easily as strong as Hulk and Thor survives him with minor injuries, Hulk almost got iced by a robot.
>>
>>82627525
>>82628944
This needs to stop. Thor straight up told hulk that he always knew that he (thor) could never beat hulk. That shit is canon.
>>
File: 4c28ca5bb9e43.jpg (170 KB, 527x800) Image search: [Google]
4c28ca5bb9e43.jpg
170 KB, 527x800
>>82627545
Wonder if we'll ever get movie Spidey hitching a ride on Mjolnir.
>>
>>82628944
Kurse is much much stronger than the Hulk, had it not been for Loki then Thor would have died
>>
>>82628988
In the fucking movies ya dingus, comicbook Kurse is leaps an bounds above any non-WB Hulk

also that Fraction's bullshit, Thor has been shown on panel how many? two times? one-shotting Hulk to incapacitation and feats like opening a portal into a sun and pushing somebody through it tell everybody otherwise, that with just a little imagination, Hulk's done. Now physically perhaps (that's stupid too), but Thor always was versatile enough to work around it if he wanted to.
>>
>>82626385
They had direct contests of strength like twice, they seemed pretty even.
>>
>>82625024
He could probably stall Hulk for a good while, but eventually he'll get fatigued and get turned to a smudge on the pavement if he doesn't get backup soon.

Same with Thor, but unlike Hulk, Thor isn't a rage monster so he'd probably try to hold back as well.

I think if Peter really put his mind to it, no one would be better at buying time than him, even against opponents way out of his league.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.