[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green lantern thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: secret identity.png (2 MB, 780x1393) Image search: [Google]
secret identity.png
2 MB, 780x1393
How much willpower do you need to get in green lantern corp?
>>
>>82622013
8 willpowers
>>
>>82622047

It is like Pushups?

Do you need to do 1000's pushup in order to get int the green lantern corp?
>>
I guess, I going to talk to myself.

Dododododo! I wonder if Sodam yat going to come back soon in the new 52?
>>
>>82622342

Johns has the memory of a goldfish
>>
52 Lanterns were a mistake. It's really hard to believe such a simple concept could go to shit so quickly. Here's holding out hope that they clean up and redeem the Green Lantern name in the next 5 years.
>>
>>82622013
All of it.
>>
>>82622342
he was in GLC a while ago

he had a beard

>>82622526
what does Johns have to do with GL anymore anon?
>>
File: JLA #1.png (383 KB, 1113x187) Image search: [Google]
JLA #1.png
383 KB, 1113x187
>>82622013
>>
>>82624373
is there a single ring that isn't fucking awful to wield?
>red requires you to be pissed at something 24 hours a day
>orange fucks with your mind
>yellow makes you Sinestro's bitch
>green is a never ending rehab
>blue is green's fuccboy
>indigo brainwashes you
>sapphire brainwashes you and requires constant love to even work
>black turns you into a mindless zombie
>white has an annoying entity behind it
>earth 3 one has a voice that doesn't shut the fuck up and kills you from the inside
>>
>>82624595
yellow doesn't sound so bad to me
>>
>>82624595
Sinestro runs a respectable outfit
I would be honored to be able to be a perm member
>>
>>82622013
Technically... none.
They don't pick their candidates by how much willpower they have. They pick them by how well you can overcome great fear.
>>
>>82624725
Sinestro gives no fucks about most of his allies, he will throw them under the bus if that means accomplishing what he wants, Lyssa once fucking betrayed him and almost destroyed New Korugar for some bullshit reason and he forgave her, but since there were rumors about a traitor amongst the corps he decided to instead frame some random innocent guys since they weren't as loyal to him as the others, if he see you as a useful piece he will keep you alive for a while but otherwise you're pretty much fucked
>>
>>82624844
Yeah...
What's your point?
>>
>>82624863
wield the ring and you die in a week unless you're really fucking good with it
>>
>>82624901
Exactly why i'd be honored to be a permanent member
You can't be a slouch in the Sinestro Corps
>>
>>82624844
he also has zero qualms about using his own guys as meatshields and unwitting suicide bombers
>>
>>82624275
>what does Johns have to do with GL anymore anon?
nothing. Venditti erased Johns' GL.

biggest disappointment of Rebirth is that hack is still around.
>>
>>82624595
Earth 2 The Greeeeen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.