[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much have you fucked up your friendships debating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
How much have you fucked up your friendships debating?
>>
>>82620543

none, because it's just a movie
>>
>>82620543
you mean the movie, or the issues within? because i have ruined every single friendship i ever had by sticking to my ideals and not engaging in groupthink
>>
>>82620543
no debate

Cap was right
>>
>>82620543
None at all, really.
>>
>>82620543
>talking to normies about it

They all have shit taste so I just don't bring it up
>>
>>82620543
All my friends agree with me that Tony was right

The ones that agreed with captain aren't my friends anymore
>>
Fuck, this is gonna be a problem.
>>
File: 3wo.gif (993 KB, 632x346) Image search: [Google]
3wo.gif
993 KB, 632x346
>>82620543
None, because my friends and I are fucking adults and can realize that neither side was 100% wrong or 100% right.
>>
My friends have punched me in the face a bunch of times when I'm being a dick
So I feel ya Tony
>>
>>82620543
>there are autists out there, right now, having serious debates about a comic book movie

C'mon niggers.
>>
File: based snyder.jpg (108 KB, 894x1000) Image search: [Google]
based snyder.jpg
108 KB, 894x1000
>Mfw my friends enjoyed BvS more
>After we got out of CW they all said it was just a copy of BvS
>Mfw i thought the same thing
>>
>>82620543
What debate?

Stark said "sign this". Cap explained why he didn't want to. Neither bothered to get into details of their positions.
>>
I don't think OP meant debating about the movie just debating in general. Shit OP and shit thread.
>>
>>82620543
I don't have friends stupid enough to side with Iron Man, he's the real antagonist of the MCU.
>>
>>82622497
So, you didn't watch the movie. They argued about it in two different scenes.
>>
I haven't, because I'm not autistic.
>>
All my friends, both comic fans and not, seem to agree with me on Cap being in the right, so I'm good.
>>
>>82620543
None. Neither I nor my friends are giant autist spergs.
>>
Mostly all of them I don't know if I can keep this up, my dad who's team cap just kicked me out, none of my friends are taking me In ,I don't what to do now?
>>
>>82620543
I already turfed any idiots that would disagree with me on something like this
>>
>>82620543

Most people had civil discussions. One dude just kept saying over and over how he hated civil war because he hated the arguments he had when the comic was coming out "but if you think Tony was right you're fucking stupid." I gave him the old "Cap was right, but he's dead LOL" and he walked off in huff
>>
>>82620543

Nah my friends are normies. My buddy literally didn't know who Vision was and called Black Panther Batman haha He kept asking who the bad guy was supposed to be during the movie. Didn't seem to know who Antman was but thought him and Spiderman were the best parts of the movies.

I can't really rag on him though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.