[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think these things were? Undead? Bio-Mechs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 902162-chitauri-commander-006.jpg (119 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
902162-chitauri-commander-006.jpg
119 KB, 1200x800
So what do you think these things were?

Undead? Bio-Mechs?
>>
aliens, they were aliens.
>>
File: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (24 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Aliens.jpg
24 KB, 500x436
>>82620170
>>
>>82620170

I like to think they were a race of aliens Thanos killed, then brought back to life as his undead slaves using technology, making him basically a cosmic necromancer. That seems like the sort of thing he'd do.
>>
File: hardbone.png (98 KB, 271x228) Image search: [Google]
hardbone.png
98 KB, 271x228
Alyuns, bruh

>>82620266
>Thanos
>cosmic technomancer
That sounds like a great job resume.
>>
I think the Chitauri are just cyborg warriors and when their vessel exploded the feedback fried their brains. So no theyre not zombies
>>
They're basically The Borg, just less humanoid looking.
And more symmetrical.
>>
>>82620266
I like this idea. Fucker's always doing weird experiments in the name of death and power anyway.
>>
File: Putty_patrollers.jpg (53 KB, 435x301) Image search: [Google]
Putty_patrollers.jpg
53 KB, 435x301
>>82620170

>biomechs

Nah, just generic weak enemies number 4.
>>
>>82620170
in my headcanon they're a race that pissed off Thanos. So, he conquered them, exterminated 90% of them, then engineered the rest of them to be fanatically loyal to him under all circumstances and reproduce quickly but die young. They got an IQ reduction/aggression increase, too. Their combat gear has a signal receiver in their helmets. If they go too far from a broadcast node, troop carrier, or mothership, their helmets kill them instantly by frying their brains.
Thanos saved a couple of the Chitauri's greatest heroes in stasis. When his alterations were complete, he woke them up, explained the situation, gave them weapons, and turned his new slave race loose on them.

or at least that's what I think.
>>
Plot devices.
>>
>>82620266
Seems proper.

Also it makes sense in retrospect if they're slave that they all just deactivate when their control point is destroyed-
If they could work on their own that could present a threat to his power.
>>
>>82620266
>>82620385
>>82623129
>>82620723
Any of these
>>
File: aliens.png (237 KB, 382x277) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
237 KB, 382x277
>>82620225
>>82620241
>>82620330
>>82623129
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.