[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's do we know so far about Suicide Squad? >Enchantress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: MM8bGvw.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
MM8bGvw.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
What's do we know so far about Suicide Squad?
>Enchantress or Monster T are the main villains
>Joker is just doing his thing trying to make everyone's life miserable
>We get a Harley new 52 origin story
>Batman is mostly in flashbacks and apparently an huge brawl at the end
>Slipknot is like 10000% going to die
I know I missed alot more what can you /co/mareds
>>
File: Deadshot and Harley.gif (49 KB, 358x200) Image search: [Google]
Deadshot and Harley.gif
49 KB, 358x200
>>82618351
We know Deadshot and Harley are gonna hook up and it's gonna be hot.
>>
>>82618351
>>Batman is mostly in flashbacks and apparently an huge brawl at the
The brawl is a new one to me. They really do want Batfleck to be their RDJ.
>>
>>82618518
This post didn't take long at all. At least we got it out of the way early.
>>
The plot was leaked here literally months ago, just archive trawl for it. Everything was leaked. An Incubus-possessed Joker is the final boss.
>>
>>82618605
hes the only character everyone liked, of course DC is gonna milk him
>>
>>82618351
Joker's the main villain, guaranteed.
>>
>>82618689
In fact here you go dog:

https://desustorage.org/co/thread/81682595/#81683727

This wasn't even the first leak.
>>
>>82618643
What? You didn't like Focus?
>>
File: F5KLrRi.jpg (4 MB, 2000x2594) Image search: [Google]
F5KLrRi.jpg
4 MB, 2000x2594
>>82618729
Normally 4chan rumours don't end up being all entirely true in the end. Im gonna take those things with a grain of salt. Hopefully its wrong so I didnt just ruin the movie for myslef
>>
>>82618518
So the Joker is a cuck? sm᠎h f᠎a᠎m
>>
I hope they keep Enchantress around, and not just kill her off. It'd be interesting to see a magical villain show up in future movies.
>>
>>82620544
She's also pretty sexy.
>>
>>82621393
Yes. Since the Snyder side of the DCEU seems to kill waifus and other characters left and right, I'd like the Suicide Squad part to actually make the universe bigger.
>>
>>82618351
If they keep the DCEU theme up is probably Krypton's fault
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.