[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got around to watching this monstrosity What did /CO/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hotel-transylvania-2-poster.jpg (34 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
hotel-transylvania-2-poster.jpg
34 KB, 564x423
Finally got around to watching this monstrosity

What did /CO/ think of it?
>>
>>82616456
The part between the son and werewolf girl made me want a movie based around grown up versions of them.
>>
The style makes CGI not look boring
>>
>>82616600
Same.
>>
>>82616456
You can really see what Genndy wanted to do, and what Sony and Sandler fucked around heavily with. It almost showcases Sony's obsession with ruining everything with meddling.
>>
>>82616708
>>82616600
Its just furry female, human male is such a great fetish.

One day, we'll have a movie just for us.
>>
>>82616456
The first one surprised me with it's quality, so I imagine this'll be decent. Probably shouldn't read this thread.
>>
>>82616456
I actually really liked the first movie
It was fun, funny, and very very well animated
This is a step down in everyday. It was visually less interesting, the animation wasn't as good(or at least, not as inspired) and it was cringe worthy at best
And don't forget super blatant "I actually gagged as it was happening" HEY KID IM ADAM SANDLER LETS RANDOMLY DANCE FOR TWO MINUTES. this happens twice.
Not to mention it being paced terribly, with Mel Brook's vampire being a main plot point that doesn't arrive until the last act.

>>82616735
Basically this, its like someone stitched two movies together. It has actual emotion and actual humor at times and then at other times its just lazily checking off animated sequel boxes while sandler waits for his cronies to finish their half assed voice acting so they can go to their next movie making vacation
>>
File: tumblr_nwsamwe5281s1qujgo1_500.png (105 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwsamwe5281s1qujgo1_500.png
105 KB, 500x647
>>82616600
Best part.
>>
>>82616456
I am and was still pissed off that the main character wasn't Mavis. Same for the retarded morals in it.

It honestly feels more like a tv series rather than a theatrical artistic movie. The stories are garbage!!
>>
>>82616456
I think they needed a tiny bit more johnny. it look like mavis raised the kid herself.
>>
>>82616456
SONY PRODUCT PLACEMENT EVERYWHERE
>>
>>82616600
>>82620093

These
>>
I've been putting off watching this because the first one was only meh and the trailers didn't make the second look too appealing.

What is Genndy going to be working on next with Sony, anyway? Popeye was shelved, right?
>>
>>82619513
It wasn't bad. The characters are still great. I'd watch a third.
>>
>>82616600
Next movie will probably be about that.
>>
>>82624444
>What is Genndy going to be working on next with Sony, anyway? Popeye was shelved, right?
He's currently working on a new film called "Can You Imagine?".
>>
>>82616456
It was a fun and cute movie that totally botched the third act, and made its entire moral moot. Vlad and Bella should have either been there from the beginning or not at all.

Still overall it was fun, and I would like to see a sequel.
>>
>>82624779
Sound really fun or really pretentious.
>>
>>82616694
Based Genndy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.