[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /co/ Starting to read some 00s Pre-Flashpoint DC, want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ZKeRh68.png (85 KB, 244x619) Image search: [Google]
ZKeRh68.png
85 KB, 244x619
Sup /co/

Starting to read some 00s Pre-Flashpoint DC, want to to through the major stories and events in release order, up until Final Crisis, and maybe continue up to Flashpoint.

So far this is my list.

Would you guys like to recommend anything else?
>>
By the way "JL and JLU" mean the DCAU show.
>>
File: fucking_newfags.jpg (13 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
fucking_newfags.jpg
13 KB, 852x480
So I guess no one wants to talk comics anymore.

Thanks /tv/
>>
You need Infinite Crisis, and Prelude to Infinite Crisis.
And Green Lantern if you care about it at all.
>>
>>82615525

Yeah, after I finish the list in the OP, I'm going to start Green lantern Vol. 4 and Countdown to Infinite Crisis.
>>
JSA and Young Justice.
>>
>>82614196
You can kind of skip Bruce Wayne Murderer and Fugitive. Also the Hush stories are all a lot of buildup to nothing. No Man's Land is a much better overarching Batman story.
>>
>>82615715

Thanks for the recs. I'm currently going through No Man's Land actually, and I even made a thread about it earlier, but it died because /co/ doesn't read comics.

I know Murderer/Fugitive and Hush aren't really that great, but I gotta read for completionism; I've been going through Batman's major stories all the way from 1970 until now, since like a year ago. I took a break once I finished all of legends of the dark knight and Knighfall, and started reading some other non-DC stuff, but last week I got back to it and picked up Cataclysm/Aftershock/No Man's Land.

I've been interested in Batman for a long time, but I've never even read Morrison's great epic yet because I just feel this urge to get the maximum amount of enjoyment out of something in my first read, so I just had to go back and read all of Bats old stuff before going forward.
It's a bit slow, but it's really worth it.

Chuck Dixon has definitely become my favorite cape writer.
>>
>>82615658

Thanks man. Where would you fit them in that list?
>>
bump for more recs
>>
File: batmanscars.png (2 MB, 1000x1161) Image search: [Google]
batmanscars.png
2 MB, 1000x1161
last bump
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.