[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tra-la-la, tra-la-la-la
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 751x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 751x492
Tra-la-la, tra-la-la-la
>>
Banana Splits vs Cattanooga Cats in the battle of Bubblegum Pop
>>
File: j340a.jpg (40 KB, 800x429) Image search: [Google]
j340a.jpg
40 KB, 800x429
>tfw they'd occassionally be animated and still look like poeple in suits regardless
>>
File: x2E56ek.jpg (39 KB, 462x325) Image search: [Google]
x2E56ek.jpg
39 KB, 462x325
>Someone sewed the lions mouth shut
>>
File: squids_ep014_05.jpg (54 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
squids_ep014_05.jpg
54 KB, 400x300
>>82613959
You know, part of me wishes that the Banana Splits were part of the Hana-Barbera comics revival over at DC

>The Splits are a trans-dimensional comedy troupe that were sent to Earth not to entertain humans, but to probe their minds for weaknesses so that huge alien fleets could invade them. But the Splits grow so fond of humans that they actually take it upon themselves to defend them

Kind of like the Squidbillies episode with Plumber Bubba
>>
>>82615027
>Hana-Barbera comics revival over at DC
is that any good?

also, obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flMS2gHFOH0
>>
>>82615091
Remains to be seen.
>>
why am i getting some nostalgia?

is there an episode where they are chasing these princess' on a desert island?
>>
>>82615584
bump
>>
ONE BANANA TWO BANANA THREE BANANA FOUR
>>
>>82615584
>>82615760
that does sound vaguely familiar
>>
>>82615027

I think the closest you can get to that is put them in some kind of musical Five Nights at Freddies knockoff.
>>
>>82615584

I suspect you're thinking of the Danger Island segments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-nY60lYqxM
>>
>>82615584
I'm getting nostalgia due to it being one of the songs Boomerang used to play before it changed.
>>
ONE BANANA
>>
>>82620699

two banana
>>
>>82620767
THREE BANANA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.