[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People always complain about Superman being too OP but what about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: The Doctor.jpg (390 KB, 1000x1320) Image search: [Google]
The Doctor.jpg
390 KB, 1000x1320
People always complain about Superman being too OP but what about this fucker
>>
>>82609325
he is so OP we don't even mention him in powerlevel threads m8

everybody knows that he can potentially defeat any character ever created, even demonbane
>>
He has been stabbed with a dagger and almost died before. He isn't that powerful unless specific situations arise.
>>
I hate the attosecond one because it's literally just Flash saying something. It's not a real feat. It's like when a villain claims to be the most powerful being in the universe.
>>
His whole point is to be the end all be all magic user, and rarely anything is even on par with regular magic bullshit let alone cosmic tier nonsense.
>>
File: 1528476-livingtri25ne.jpg (207 KB, 519x494) Image search: [Google]
1528476-livingtri25ne.jpg
207 KB, 519x494
>>82609325
he gets depowered and jobs every once in a while
just recently he dun goofed and lost all magic

but yeah, sometimes he is op, i mean fucker faces the living tribunal and survived
>>
Well before Doom killed him (who we have now isn't old 616 Strange) he got back to the Sorcerer Supreme station, only became the leader of Black Priests, who regularly off'd Sorerer Supremes who were defending their Earths

But there are also characters that even his magic can't touch because "lol too strong", e.g. Sentry.
>>
>>82609325
But could he beat Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>82610532
Are you talking about Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>82609325
> Chthon raped his ass hard when he dared to venture into his dimension.

> Shuma Gorath has bitch-slapped him as well.>>82609325
>>
>>82609325
Isn't he actually supposed to know, like, a set list of spells given to him by the Vishanti, like the "Crimson Bands of Cytorrak"?

Y'know, more like a D&D cleric.
>>
>>82610467
Well, in the case of sentry, it's not about his strengh, but simply his power. He just retconned himself into being the most powerful hero, no reason to not add resistance to Strange in there.

True plot/meta armor is OP, but the point of Sentry
>>
>>82610571
No I think he's talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha
>>
>>82609325
i like the pym one also (not sure if that was it or the reed one)
or i could be wrong.
wait i am... It's the EGON ONE!!! (ghostbusters)
>>
File: 19.jpg (2 MB, 2063x3131) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
2 MB, 2063x3131
Explain this.
>>
>>82611221

Haha yeah I was going to bring that up. He can destroy universes but the hulk overpowers him.
>>
>>82611221
World War Hulk is more OP than everything? He went toe-to-toe with sentry, and actually recovered faster.
He was anger itself, while his power is being more powerful with it.

But yeah, Strange sometimes can beatanyone and like with return of phoenix, do jack shit
>>
>>82611126
Is he an expert at taijustu?
>>
>>82611221
He tried to help one of his closest friend and got betrayed for it.
>>
>>82611323
Going anywhere near a pissed off hulk without some sort of cosmic shield or whatever is still a stupid idea.
>>
>>82611367
It was in Hulk's head, Psychial and such
>>
>>82609325
Question is, could he kill Dr. Manhattan?
>>
>>82611306
>World War Hulk is more OP than everything?
WWH couldn't even destroy a planet. Strange flatout told him he could snuff out his miserable excuse for a life with a finger twitch if he wanted and his strength was worthless against intangibility. Hulk's a joke.
>>
>>82611221
Strange, after stating to some other dingus that he could easily snuff out the Hulk's life force or banish him to another dimension actually tried to take the high ground and talk to Bruce as a friend, Hulk was having none of that shit and broke his hands while Strange was talking in his head. They spelled it out that Hulk only won that simply because Strange didn't go straight for the kill. That was second only to Ghost Rider saying that his wanton destruction and inability to have a civil conversation was totally justified, as the biggest Hulk wank in that series.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.