[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fix them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Alright Co, so Rebirth is happening, so can somebody fix best super teen team for me?
>>
>>82605598
Make them DC's Runaways.

There, done.
>>
you know it was probably a mercy we didn't get Superboy and Gen13
>>
>>82605598
>fix
The fuck does Gen13 even do? Besides sitting around the pool doing nothing.
>>
>>82605598
They were shit, they deserve to be ignored.
>>
>>82605693
Just imagine Lobdell's narration boxes explaining who are characters every issue.
>>
>>82605682
could work, you think jim lee could draw it?
>>
>>82605730
hugely successfully property that has its own film. Gen13 was about a young group of teens who were trying to escape the I/O while making the world a better place, the series spun off critically acclaimed titles like Jet and DV8
>>
make them look like teenagers if they're actually supposed to be them.
>>
>find one torrent with most of gen13 stuff
>it's dead
fuck, is there a better way of getting Wildstorm stuff that I don't know of or did I just wake up too late?
>>
>>82605598
Would Grunge be called Dubstep nowadays?
>>
>>82605754
Frank Barberie was meant to write it, not Lobdell
>>
>>82606517
bump, been looking for the same thing, only found one on kat and it doesn't go beyond 0,0%
>>
>>82605598
Get the black atlantean in there
>>
>>82605598
They are just a product of their time. They should just make a new team instead of making anew team and calling it "Gen13"
>>
>>82605832
>has its own film
It's an animated movie most people haven't even seen. Don't blow it out of proportion.
>>
https://youtu.be/dro8WMdRWBA
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (180 KB, 489x713) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.jpg
180 KB, 489x713
>>
>>82605598
Get somebody funny to write it and get somebody who draws sexy to do the art. Change nothing. Hell, just get Warren and Benes to team up again. That is all you'd need, it would be such a big breath of fresh air that it could only succeed. The free outrage publicity would give it the boost a C-list title like this needs.
>>
>>82605598
As >>82613272 said, change nothing. Gen13 is awesome.

>>82605754
>/co/ confirmed for not reading comics
Lobdell HAD a run in the book, and it was brilliant. It developed the concept so radically the editorial kicked him out because they wanted the status quo to stay the same all the time.
>>
>>82612667
The only reason why people haven't seen it is because it was made by Disney and they refused to properly release it after DC bought Wildstorm.
>>
>>82605832
>that has its own film
A direct to video film.
That was never released.
>>
>>82605598
I don't fully understand what Rebirth is other than a soft reboot. If you gave me more details maybe I could come up with something. I did like Gen 13 and I was just contemplating if the Coda could be an antagonist group for WW and the Amazons.
>>
>>82615551
That's all it is. Mostly an excuse to rollback characters to pre-reboot versions of themselves if the New 52 JUST'd them.
>>
Write them like it's still the 90's, even though the calendar says otherwise.
>>
>>82615826
Oh OK,

Well my original Idea when I first heard Wildstorm would be a part of DC kind of depended on the Justice Society being a thing on this earth. Anyway JS forms as an independent organization in the 50's but because they're all pretty upstanding Americans there really isn't a problem with them and the US government and getting them to do the occasional mission. As the members got older and tired or wanted to settle down and be there for their families. The government takes what they have on the Justice Societies abilities and tries to recreate them. This leads to Team 7 and maybe some precursor to Suicide Squad where criminals were given powers that might kill them I think they made Deathstroke a part of that already so leave him in there somewhere.. Ultimately it's a bust because the treatment do have these massive negative effects when they use there powers. So the project as a whole is shut down. Until Superman and other metas kind of naturally show up again. Supes and the others aren't quite so willing to be soldiers or ally themselves as tools of the government. This is when Ivana and Lynch start looking for the other metas who maybe aren't as strong or skilled with their powers that they an manipulate. They discover Slades kid has powers. That's when they get the idea to acquire the children of the original tests to see if not only do they have powers to exploit but if teenagers can be brainwashed into being government super soldiers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.