[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Joker just sue The Batman for sexual harassment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1462117969727.jpg (64 KB, 451x334) Image search: [Google]
1462117969727.jpg
64 KB, 451x334
Why doesn't Joker just sue The Batman for sexual harassment?

>even if he clarified consent to him, The Joker's criminal insanity absolves him from any accountability to his actions since he's never in a sound state of mind to be making them anyways
>even if he gets cucked by Batman's moralfaggotry again, he could still pretend he was raped and still have a strong case even without evidence
>at worst: he'd irreversibly ruin Batman's reputation as a straight-edged vigilante, and the public would pressure the GCPD into cracking down on him harder (may lead to Gordon losing his job)
>at best: he's wins the case, Batman is somehow arrested and sent to Arkham Asylum for sexual insanity

He couldn't lose.
>>
>>82604081
You can't sue an alter ego
>>
Genius! Joker's best gag yet.
>>
>>82604081
Why is he naked?
>>
>That time Joker straight up unzipped, mentioning to Batman how one of the other inmates tried making him do that for years.
>>
Yet again proving that Batman '66 was too ahead of its time.
>>
Remember that time Batman showed The Joker his thirty six inch dick?
>>
>>82604123
Batman finally listened
>>
>>82604233
>it's like an overcooked noodle or something
>>
>>82604275
that's hot
>>
The common conception of insanity and criminal insanity are not the same thing. The Joker is fully cognizant of his actions and the consequences of them and as such cannot be considered to be criminally insane.

It's something thst always bugs me about fictional depictions of insanity.
>>
>>82604373
I like to frame it in my own mind as just another example of how broken and corrupt Gotham is, that their system's stance on "insanity" has evolved out of the 1950's onwards with absolutely no modern comprehension to how basic psychology works, so it'd be almost impossible to get a damning sentence for any unusual criminal offenses. They still call Arkham an "Asylum" for fuck sakes, they're essentially the equivalent to an underfunded public school that still hands out antiquated textbooks stuffed with misinformation that's been debunked by the rest of the academic world for decades.

A lot of it's bad writing to be sure, but that's just how I cope with it.
>>
>>82604100
There's another gag, but Batman has it.
It's for the Joker.
>>
Why doesn't Batman just date the Joker?
>>
>>82604081
Men can't be raped you retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1022x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1022x1024
>>82604890
>>
>>82604081
Batman would have to rape him first.
>>
File: 1462492342986-1-1-1.jpg (2 KB, 110x33) Image search: [Google]
1462492342986-1-1-1.jpg
2 KB, 110x33
>>82604081
>>
>>82604081
Why would you not want to rape this guy? He's practically asking for it.
>>
>>82604373
Being fully cognyzant isn't all.

Your acts need to be self-serving to be considered sane.

Someone who is conscious but act in a self-depreciating maner, can be sent to an asylum instead of a prison
> psychopath

On the other hand, someone whose acts serve himself and is conscious about it need to be judged like the others.
>pervert/ Pure antisocial personality
>>
Isent that a criminal matter not a civil matter
>>
>>82604081
Joker needs to know his secret identity to do that...
>>
He enjoys getting butt fucked, and loves the donkey punch.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.