[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yfw Iron Fist dethrones Daredevil to become the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 340x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 340x198
>Yfw Iron Fist dethrones Daredevil to become the greatest capeshit show of all time.

Please, be good.
>>
>Yfw it never happens.
>>
You mean "The Flash"
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 340x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 340x296
>No Redhead

Aww, he has such a baby face.
>>
>>82603898
I haven't caught up with the second season of The Flash, but people are saying it's turning Arrow-tier. Please, say it's not true?
>>
>>82604200
it's not. it's gotten worse rather than better, but it hasn't hit arrow tier. it's main problem is that they clearly didn't decide on Zoom's true identity until halfway through the season, making a lot of things really contrived in hindsight, and overall fucking with the pacing as a result
>>
>>82604200
It's disappointing in contrast to last season, but while the metaplot ofkind sucks and Zoom is a lame villain there's been a lot of great moments and characters this season. I wouldn't write it off, just be sure to go in with tempered expectations
>>
>>82604247
Oh. Yeah, I got spoilt on who it ended up being. Still trying to make my way through the episodes.

>>82604302
Great, let's hope season 3 is better.
>>
>>82603763
I WANT TO BELIEVE.

It has the most untapped potential out of all of them.
>>
>>82603696
Not hard to do considering Daredevil S2 was balls.
>>
>>82603696

Massive hope for Iron Fist and Power Man.

I reckon the Punisher will be decent to if it isn't set in New York (Miami and Barracuda please!).
>>
>>82604604

Also I really wanna see Iron Fist and Power Man fist pump in Defenders. Especially if Daredevil "looks" on being like "What are you doing?!"
>>
>>82604604
I hope they're not stupid enough to kill Frank off.
>>
>>82604625
You know there is absolutely NO WAY Marvel will kill off The Frank.
>>
>>82604625

That would be dumb. It would be like King Pin having Bullseye assassinate Matt Murdock at the end of season 1 of Daredevil.
>>
I want Matt Murdock to meet Luke Cage and after hearing him talk in ebonics go 'Thank God you're here Luke, I was worried I'd be the only brotha in this team'.
>>
>capeshit
Stop.
>>
>>82603898

Shut up fag, Flash looks like a shitty CW show when compared to Daredevil... Oh wait.
>>
>>82603696
What happened to Luke Cage? Didn't a trailer come out? How come no one talks about it?
>>
>>82605302
No new news has been revealed in a while
>>
>>82605302
That was a small unexpected teaser. It doesn't debut until September 30th, so don't expect any actual promo until a month or two prior. That's when it will start to ramp up. Must be torture on the actors, they can't say anything for the next four months.
>>
>>82603696
Lost hope when they didn't take the chance to cast an Asian actor
>>
>>82605831
>Only Asian superhero in the universe is a Kung Fu master
Or
>Another white guy
There was no winning in this situation.
>>
>>82604247
Teddy Sears has been in the Zoom suit since his first appearance.
>>
>>82603898
bahahahaha
>>
>>82605831
I'm not sure whether you're trolling, but in case you aren't the storyline that kept being suggested by AAIronFist just would not have fit with Danny's established storyline.
>>
File: 1462207669695.jpg (53 KB, 316x470) Image search: [Google]
1462207669695.jpg
53 KB, 316x470
>>82603898
>>
>>82605883
I don't think it was a "no win" situation like people were making it out to be. (That's more like The Ancient One situation.) The argument that Danny was "problematic" as a white guy was based on a misleading article. Besides if Shang is cast, the first Asian hero in the MCU will be a martial artist, there's nothing wrong with that. Just make him 3-Dimensional.
>>
>>82604604
Gonna be a bit clogged up if all the street-level heroes operate a street away from each other.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.