[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: only movies that scarred you as a child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: We're_Back!_Movie_Poster.jpg (53 KB, 324x490) Image search: [Google]
We're_Back!_Movie_Poster.jpg
53 KB, 324x490
ITT: only movies that scarred you as a child
>>
>>82592867
I had to be taken out of the theater during this. Signing a deal with Satan was crazy.
>>
It scared me with quality
>>
Disney's Pinocchio.

>The puppeteer locking him in a cage and threatening to chop him into firewood
>Pleasure Island, and the children screaming for their mothers as they slowly transform into donkeys
>Monstro, the giant whale with piercing red eyes that erupts from the stormy sea to eat them

That movie was MESSED UP to watch as a child.
>>
>>82592867
James and the giant peach, i still find the Rhino rather unnerving.
>>
>>82592867
Lots of movies scarred me.
>>
File: tree.jpg (72 KB, 837x613) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
72 KB, 837x613
>>82593604
>children screaming for their mothers as they slowly transform into donkeys
But terribly arousing as an adult
>>
Not /co/ but Ernest's Halloween, the shit with that ogre thing pasting kids to a tree to eat them or their souls, I noped right out of that movie. Popped out the VHS and never watched his stuff again.
>>
>>82593772
My friend. I was afraid of those trolls for years.
>>
>>82592867
This

Also Fantasia's Night on Bald Mountain
>>
This scene. When I was 4 or 5. Those tree ghost things messed me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1QeShToq-E&t=20m55s
>>
>>82593604
fucking coachman
>>
Anastasia when Rasputinturned to dust really freaked me out. Then I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and was convinced that turning into dust was a legitimate way to die.
>>
File: pink floyd's the wall judge.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pink floyd's the wall judge.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
My mom could not figure out why I would think I shouldn't be watching this. I didn't know how to express that the judge with an asshole for a mouth and balls for a chin was bothering me, so when I told her I felt disgusted by the movie and she asked "by what?" i just told her by the topless ladies, and she seemed very confused by this.
>>
>>82592867
Someone fucking explain this movie to me. I remember seeing it when I was like 5 and I didn't finish it because SOMETHING scared me but I can't remember what it was and sometimes I see people mention it. Did I witness some unfathomable fucking horror?
>>
>>82592867
This thread always leads to only one thing.
>>
>>82595195

What movie is this?
>>
>>82595155
It's on Netflix right now if you have it. You can just skip to the end of the movie. Don't worry too much about context because it overall doesn't make much sense even if you watch it all the way through anyway.
>>
>>82595236
Really?
The poster with the title in the image and filename is in the op.
>>
>>82595236
What, seriously? have you not been paying attention? Go back and check OP's post.
>>
File: The_crows.webm (3 MB, 466x360) Image search: [Google]
The_crows.webm
3 MB, 466x360
>>82592867
you mean this scene
>>
>>82593604

Monstro gets overshadowed by the donkey stuff mostly but seriously, I have no idea how that thing didn't give me a fear of whales. He's angry, he's loud, he's horrifyingly fuck fast, he's gigantic, everything that would scare me as a kid.
>>
File: The_Giant_Mouse_of_Minsk.jpg (27 KB, 468x316) Image search: [Google]
The_Giant_Mouse_of_Minsk.jpg
27 KB, 468x316
The giant mouse robot monster they built in An American Tail fucked me up.
>>
File: 1420513744370.jpg (628 KB, 2121x2121) Image search: [Google]
1420513744370.jpg
628 KB, 2121x2121
>>82592867
>you will never bring back real dinosaurs from the past to fulfill childrens' wishes
>>
>>82595263
Oh fuck? It's on Netflix? Holy shit I'm about to load this shit up. And I would say, it's more than just the ending, there are something like 5-10 terrifying scenes in We're Back.
>>
>>82595236
Millennial detected
>>
File: 176944963.jpg (38 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
176944963.jpg
38 KB, 620x428
So we can talk about how Parasaurolophus is the best dino to ever walk on earth?
>>
>>82593772
sounds like you got scared stupid
>>
>>82596801
I never understood why they had Dweeb eating hot dogs in that one scene since he's a herbivore. There is evidence that ceratopsians may have eaten meat so Woog is excused.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.