[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUSTbolts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: TBOLTS2016002010-col-CMY-d8071.jpg (515 KB, 900x1367) Image search: [Google]
TBOLTS2016002010-col-CMY-d8071.jpg
515 KB, 900x1367
Holy shit this fucking art
>>
>dat ass on MACH-X
>dat monster trying to get ahold of dat ass
>>
It ain't good but it really works for me
>>
>Zombie Moonstone

Just accept the X-TREME EDGE of this book , anon. At least its not Liefeld or Land
>>
>>82585635
Liefeld would be an improvement.
>>
File: aliens.png (237 KB, 382x277) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
237 KB, 382x277
>>82585529
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 149x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 149x144
>people were hyped for this

Guess low drone standards weren't low enough
>>
>>82585529
>Liefeld alumni chosen over bringing Bagley back
what was the though process behind this?
>>
>>82585529
The art isn't even the worst problem with the book. The story is utter trash.
>>
>>82585786
Isn't it amazing that Kobik went from not wanting anyone to get hurt to almost killing Moonstone in ONE FUCKING WEEK?
>>
>>82585829
No bully pls, sometimes shit doesn't work out. It's not like there's still Thunderbolts fans thinking this is good.
>>
>>82586720
>It's not like there's still Thunderbolts fans thinking this is good.
Except for all of the Thunderbolts fans I've seen around the internet who do think this is good.
>>
>>82586720
Outside the art and shock ending, I didn't think the issue was that bad.
>>
>>82586774
Agreed. I think a lot of /co/ is massively exaggerating how bad that first issue actually was.
>>
Tell that to Karla's chest hole
>>
>>82586636
It would have been ok, but it was just so out of nowhere; especially because she was so innocent the rest of the issue.
>>
>>82586774
I agree, the story itself was alright, but the ending and the art were so bad.
>>
The story and art are fine IMO.
>>
>>82585713
no way, this guy at least has a proper grasp on anatomical proportion, perspective, movement, physics, all things Liefeld has refused to practice and improve on over the years
>>
>>82586774
I think the characterization was shoddy from the get-go for basically everyone.
>>
File: fuck fate.png (929 KB, 1065x1063) Image search: [Google]
fuck fate.png
929 KB, 1065x1063
>Nick Fury, cosmic assassin is canon

Honestly fuck this book.
>>
>>82587319
How is that this book's fault? It's been canon since Original Sin, and Marvel insists on pushing it.
>>
>>82585635
>not Liefeld
It isn't different enough for me to care. Fuck this shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.