[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could he beat MCU Widow? What about Hawkeye?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: daredevil.jpg (264 KB, 1680x942) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
264 KB, 1680x942
Could he beat MCU Widow?

What about Hawkeye?
>>
>>82583305
Yes.
>>
>>82583305

yes

no
>>
>>82583334
>>82583344
Then why doesn't Tony seek him out to join him instead/in addition to Peter. A fighter at least as good as Widow would be a useful addition. Just give him a Stanktech suit to replace the one made by autism man.
>>
>>82583434
Cause he doesn't know who Daredevil is, and he doesn't have super strength.
>>
>>82583305
No

No

Widow is booked pretty goddamn strong for a mere mortal and Hawk Guy has way more experience and toys than Matt.
>>
>>82583305

Gonna say no on both counts.

MCU Daredevil struggles with much weaker guys than MCU Widow and Hawkeye. MCU Widow's arguably a much better fighter and MCU Hawkeye would probably give him a run for his money. Add that to their superior tech and I don't see Matt walking away with a win.
>>
>>82583434
How would Daredevil even be on Tonys radar? Literally no one knows about his super senses and ninja training, and this guy still has trouble fighting New York thugs. He's aparently only saved like 40 people and doesnt even leave Hells Kitchen. As opposed to a super strong, super fast guy in queens catching cars and spinning webs
>>
>>82583305
No, but Frank could Frank them both.
>>
Matt can't take a grenade to the face dude.
Big difference.
>>
>>82583622
That made no sense. Widow isn't physically enhanced in the MCU and her face is totally exposed anyway. She rolls out of the tank as the grenade explodes and isn't even phased?
>>
>>82583622
He can dodge shotgun blasts at point blank range, though.
Have either Black Widow or Hawkeye displayed such feats?
>>
>>82583305
If it's early in a daredevil series he'd get his ass handed to him, if it's the last few episodes or the end of an arc he'd win. Netflix daredevil is so formulaic.
>>
>>82583622
>>82583672
I figured she just pushed those other guys in front of her
>>
>>82583305
Nah. Maybe Hawkeye 1 on 1, but he's fighting low level scum for the most part.

He has better fight choreography on his show than say, Whedon's, but he's still meant to be a rank lower. Heck, even May/Ward could probably beat his ass.

Although his radar might throw a wrench in this because you can asspull as much or as little as you want with it, just like spidey's sense.

SHIELD field agents are supposed to be pretty fucking competent, and Daredevil is mostly just a guy who knows boxing and some kung fu. They are just working on a lower budget for these things.

Just like Gamora should be able to sweep Cap/Bucky but her movie doesn't show anything special. It's a matter of tier and escalation. Generally, Cosmic > World > Street, unless there's some hard counter like a regular dude with a flame thrower against Groot.
>>
he gets tired easily but those two don't which is weird
>>
>>82583733
He's more "real"
>>
File: 112___ZKf9BzU.jpg (24 KB, 410x416) Image search: [Google]
112___ZKf9BzU.jpg
24 KB, 410x416
>>82583305
No for Black Widow but yes for Hawkeye.

Matt has trouble beating Nobu, someone who Natasha can easily defeat, and he can't even handle a small group of Zombie ninjas. Black Widow has fought a large group of super robots and didn't even break a sweat.

Hawkeye has always been a team player. He can't win without the Avengers. He's like the support character. Let's say there was a scene in a movie were Daredevil had to break into a place that was guarded by Hawkeye, like when Ant Man fought Falcon, I could see Matt taking out Hawkeye.
>>
>>82583724
They have to show widow flipping around taking down enemy combatants effortlessly because it's a movie and there's a certain expectation of momentum to action scenes. No time to show getting winded or actually hurt unless it's part of the plot.

But her and Hawkeye are still clearly humans because they're basically useless (without tasers/trick arrow shenanigans) against any enhanced folks. She gets btfo by Crossbones and Bucky.

Which makes me wonder, how'd she do against Jessica, or Nuke. Obviously the choreography is just not there in that show, and neither is meant to have much technical ability (though, shouldn't Nuke?).
>>
>>82583305
MCU Widow should beat him off
>>
>>82583872
Jessica's weird because she's not consistent. She also seems to suffer from high attack low defence. I'm sure widow could take her down before she could throw one killing punch.

Nuke has some training, so he'd probably fair a bit better, but I doubt he's more powerful than crossbones.

What I want to see is Frank vs. Nuke. They changed his name to Will, so there's no Frank vs. Frank, but I'd still love it. Which of them would whistle the star spangled man with a plan sarcastically?
>>
>>82583942
Frank vs Nuke will happen in Defenders or Punisher S1, mark my words.
>>
>>82583857
Yeah cause this Hawkguy just sucks at fighting up close and probably couldn't keep up with DD
>>
>>82583942
Frank used to sing and do impressions in his platoon so probably him
>>
He mightve been able to handle those two, but he definitely would've had trouble with Wilson and Bucky. And most likely would've gotten fucked by Cap. Besides, isn't Daredevil too low key for Tony to even know who he is?

So I think picking Dpider-Man was a wise decision as he took care of those 2 easily and was able to hold his own against Cap.
>>
How much better would he be if he had a vibranium suit sorta like BP, would it increase his hearing
>>
>>82584096
Vibranium is Marvel's speedforce so sure, why not. It would probably cure his blindness too.
>>
>>82583305
I wanna see it'd be close since he's able to go against the Hand who are elite ninja. Shame they'll never cross over with the movies. I feel like Matt and Clint would make for a good duo
>>
>>82583724
>even May
Cavalry would mop the floor with Black Widow.
>>
File: 1462328953622.gif (4 MB, 855x483) Image search: [Google]
1462328953622.gif
4 MB, 855x483
Could he even beat this magnificant bastard?
>>
>>82584439
Holy shit he does it. Hellfire was my favorite character from Secret Warriors
>>
>>82584485
Nah, just aussie inhuman scum. In the comics he does have a connection with Ghost Rider, being the grandson of Carter Slade.
>>
>>82584231
Pym Particles my nigga
>>
File: 1450113777691.gif (873 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1450113777691.gif
873 KB, 245x280
>>82584850
>Marvel Universe has TWO speedforces
please nerf
>>
>>82584397
Well, Ward beat her, and he's supposedly second only to Widow. But it doesn't really always translate to a chain of power. It's more like a cycle sometimes.

>>82584906
Neither Pym Particles nor Vibranium are as context-independent as speedforce.
They are more premisses than retcon/copout explanations for the most part, especially compared to the speed force which might as well be called plotforce. Power Cosmic, maybe.
>>
>>82585071
>he's supposedly second only to Widow
No, he had best stats SINCE Widow. Which could mean that he is either as good or better than her with espionage, combat, etc.
>>
>>82583434
Because he needed someone to fill the power gap left by Hulk and Thor's absence, as skilled as DD is and while he did a good job fucking up Hells Kitchen's street crime, he probably wanted the kid who was displaying superhuman abilities, DD's abilities are a little more low key, the footage that Stark has of him clearly shows this.
>>
>>82585120
Right, it meant "the movies are still more important, welcome to the B-story" and you know it. SHIELD is in the weird place of dealing with world threats and having the lowest budget, so it gets by on exposition rather than choreography.
>>
>>82583305
depends on how hard they hit him
>>
>>82585244
>no scene of Tony browsing his e-mail carefully clicking logos that bring up videos of DD, Punisher, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage etc.
Wouldn't that be a cool and organic scene?
>>
Yes & Yes. Black Widow can't mask her heartbeat and even if she could, after S2 DD was able to hear breathing. Black Widow isn't anythin special that he hasn't dealt with. He fought against Frank, one the most bad asses of bad asses.

Hawkeye is a joke. His main thing is his arrows, which DD would be able to feel and hear. Just a good billy club to the head to both them, they're out cold.
>>
>>82585355
kek
>>
Matt probably would have told him to go fuck himself anyway.
>>
File: 1460731254022.jpg (37 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1460731254022.jpg
37 KB, 680x510
>>82585464
>These top tier SHIELD agents, armed with wrist tasers, electric batons, a bow that turns into a staff, a vareity of trick arrows, and guns, arent anything special that he hasnt delt with. I say this even though they have all this shit in their standard arsenal and years of experience
>>
File: problematic_fall.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
problematic_fall.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>82585355
Synder, go away.

would have been cool to see some newspapers talking about the devil of Hells kitchen, or the printed report on Kilgrave in Peter's room though
>>
>>82585355
I would have liked that because I like those characters
Good idea, but Coen brothers don't like having cool scenes in their films
>>
>>82584439
Matt's pretty good with a chain too, he'd have a fighting chance.
>>
>>82584012 If there wasn't infighting at marvel between tv jews and movie jews, they'd have been mandated to put netflix references in.
>>
File: DD.jpg (87 KB, 702x495) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
87 KB, 702x495
>>82583305
I think Widow and Hawkeye are better fighters overall but Matt stands a good chance against either of them as long as he can take advantage of them not knowing about his radar.
>>
>>82585258
I still think that Chun Li would kick ass of Natasha Romanov, like a Mulan she is.
>>
Hawk Guy and Slut
>former SHIELD agents
>high tech SHIELD equipment
>worked with Tony and Steve in multiple big events

Daredevil
>lawyer who punches guys at night
>decent armor and weapons made by a private autistic savant
>Tony and Steve have never even heard of him
>>
>>82587498
Personally, I think that either DD or BW would beat HE at close range, but would have no chance at long one.

DD would likely grab an arrow, which would explode in his face, like with Loki.
>>
>>82583942
A better question is do they have the balls to give him his full tattoo?
>>
>>82587787
Nah, it'd look too pulpy and weird for the tone they are going for. Maybe if he was in the movies they'd do it.
>>
>>82587803
Okay, but what if he dipped three of his fingers in red, white, and blue facepaint and ran them down over his face?
>>
>>82583305
If the Russos are filming, Matt's enhanced senses would be thrown off by their seizure-cam.
>>
>>82588002
It'd be weird without prior establishment that he's super-patriotic.

So far he's just a dude on a revenge spree. He was a soldier, but he never showed any particular form of patriotism that I remember.
>>
>>82588117
Man, and I liked the guy who played Nuke.
Even the good parts of Jessica Jones are terrible.
>>
>>82583305
Hawkeye? Definitely. He's definitely a better hand to hand combatant than Clint, all he'd need to do is dodge the arrows and get up close to him which oughta be a breeze.

I think Widow might be able to take him. Her gauntlets and other gadgets would definitely give her an edge, even up close. I'd say it could go either way.

Clint/Natasha at once? Matt doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>82585464
>>82588417

Doesn't Daredevil have trouble with Bullseye? What makes you guys think that Hawkeye, who has a similar powerset, couldn't pose a challenge for Daredevil?
>>
Gonna say no to both, he had a hard time going against Fisk and he's literally just big. Hawkeye and Widow also have nothing against killing.
>>
>>82588417
>all he'd need to do is dodge the arrows

so what you're saying is he's fucked because Hawkeye is a god tier marksman who can fire arrows at near bullet speed and sometimes without even looking?

All Hawkeye would need for MCU Matt is one exploding arrow. If he looses even one of those, Matt is fucked.
>>
>>82584439
What's this from?
>>
>>82583942
It was honesty a missed opportunity to not have Nuke as part of Frank's unit.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.