[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rhodey dies in 616 >Rhodey is crippled in MCU Movie synergy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Rhodey dies in 616
>Rhodey is crippled in MCU

Movie synergy will never stop, will it?
>>
>>82582274
>spoilering movie shit but not the stuff that actually pertains to the board topic

I want /tv/ to fucking leave.
>>
>>82582274
>implying we won't get REVEAL that whole Civil War II is alternate future
>implying said future won't be prevented in last issue
Age of Ultron/Last Will strikes back.
>>
>>82582302
It's been know for months She-Hulk and Rhodey died BEFORE the event. Shut up.
>>
>>82582274
Not until the inhumans movie bankrupts the MCU, no.
>>
>>82582313
And 3rd time will NOT be the charm and CW2 will still suck horribly
>>
>>82582313
I swear marvel is addicted to teasing change and not fucking changing
>>
>>82582274
they also called the new event Civil War because of synergy it wasn't supposed to be called that, but a producer said let's call it that because of the movie.
>>
>>82582313
Someone needs to stop Bendis from writing time shenanigans stories. He's not good at it. Even after more than several attempts.131
>>
>>82582715
Well they've already changed things but all /co/ does is bitch about it soooo
>>
File: Defenders.jpg (235 KB, 736x1117) Image search: [Google]
Defenders.jpg
235 KB, 736x1117
>>82582683
Age of Ultron and Last Will already sucked though. Only good thing to come out of Age of Ultron is pic related, and even then people bitched about not muh Defenders. Last Will has absolutely nothing redeeming.
>>
>>82584590
I wonder, was this timeline supposed to be Bendis' own AoA, or 2099?

An AU that he meant to revisit, but never got the chance?
>>
File: 1462586514832.jpg (8 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1462586514832.jpg
8 KB, 231x244
>>82582274

>mfw Iron Man dies and Peter Parker picks up the mantle leaving Miles as the only Spider-Man
>>
>>82584590
>cyclopes with a gun

why
>>
>>82586742
He calls himself Cable there.
And bangs Janet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.