[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil war Post credit scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Spider-Man-Hawkeye-Civil-War.jpg (257 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Hawkeye-Civil-War.jpg
257 KB, 1500x750
Hi everyone, unfortunately the owner of the theatre where I saw civil war on friday night is a damn son of a bitch and turn off the projector before the second post credit scenes. Have you a link or a video to see it? Thanks
>>
>>82578044
Seconded. Alternatively just tell me. Was late for work so I only caught the first one.
>>
HAHAHAHA your life sucks dude
>>
>>82578079
Thanks, but I saw the first with t'challa.. Missed Spidey
>>
>>82578079
It's Milf May giving Peter an ice pack for the bruse on his eye after the credits. He's playing with a new web-shooter and when he points it at the ceiling it projects the Spider symbol onto the ceiling. It was the Spider light like from his belt in the comics. I literally jumped up in the theater like a moron and everyone stared at me. Then just the words "Spider-Man will return" on the screen. Good shit
>>
>>82578180
Awsome. Want to see it. Damn asshole Theatre owner
>>
>>82578044
I see people making this joke a lot, that Hawkeye should have just shot Spidey from afar because he has a long distance weapon but Peter literally has Spider-sense so he could easily dodge a shit from Clint. People need to take their head out of their ass
>>
>>82578207
He could use an explosive arrow.

"Ahah missed" then explosion behind his back.
>>
>>82578622
Spider sense would tell him to move.
>>
>>82578622
Tvtropes.org
>>
>>82578044
Get your money back. He's not allowed to do that. It breaks his contract with the company (Disney). I'm a projectionist at a movie theater.
>>
>>82578044
You must be Indian
>>
>>82578044
No one mentioned it but it wasn't just a random spiderman projection in was menu, around the borders were various option like on a smartphone, with like a contacts, phone, map... and such things.
>>
>>82582141
i kind of dig that this kind of holographic technology is becoming commonplace on the MCU
like finally hero tech is affecting civilan tech as well instead of another "reed richards hoards the cure for cancer" situation
>>
>>82579246
You're a faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.