[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever since AoU, being Tony is suffering >relapsed back into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Ever since AoU, being Tony is suffering

>relapsed back into his Iron Man obsession
>robot designed to protect humanity kills hundreds and causes an almost immeasurable about of damage
>first girl he cared about on an emotional level left him
>former friend supports and protects the man who killed his father and mother
>best friend is crippled in the line of duty
>team he's spend the past 6 years building is now basically nonexistent
>>
I wonder if Iron Man 3 was written with the continuation of the MCU in mind. The Iron Man movies stand by themselves as a trilogy pretty well with the exception of Sam Jackson and the whole "destroying all his suits and removing the arc reactor from his chest" sequence in 3 seems like a waste of time when we know he's gonna be back in the armor for the Ultron.
>>
>>82577266
I haven't seen CW yet, how do they handle Pepper leaving him? Is it just a throwaway line or something?
>>
File: PUT ON THE SUIT.jpg (43 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
PUT ON THE SUIT.jpg
43 KB, 580x326
Which one has suffered more?
>>
>>82578673
It probably wasn't but since everyone has a contract that will last until either their died or the movies stop selling you shouldn't expect for any of their stories to truly be finished or any of them dying.

That's really the problem with the MCU there formula so big and successful that they just keep reusing it over and over. And even when something like Winter Soldier spices it up we still know all the characters will live, we still know they'll all join together to fight the baddie in the end.
>>
>>82580921
>It probably wasn't but since everyone has a contract that will last until either their died or the movies stop selling you shouldn't expect for any of their stories to truly be finished or any of them dying.
Which is fine, because no one stay dead in the comics either.
>>
>>82580921
There are more ways to create drama than just character death.
>>
>>82580835
Tony.
>>
>>82577266
You know, how does Fury react, given that he "created" the Avengers?
>>
>>82581397
Fury's off doing Capital One commercials.
>>
>Downey orefers working with Russos
>Russos direct IM4: Demon in a Bottle.

Now is the perfect time for Tony to hit the sauce.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.