[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most disapointing moments /co/, besides your lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
206 KB, 500x500
most disapointing moments /co/, besides your lives
>>
You fucking up the spoiler the first time you posted this, deleting it, then making this shitty thread again.
>>
>>82576665
Eat shit cuntwad
>>
>>82576665
You missing quarts by one.
>>
>>82576637
>The power puff girls reboot first episode
>A point in daring don't I can't be fucked working out the second of
>The moment I realised Pandora Trinity of sin had gone to shit
>The cancelation announcement of justice league dark (I know it was deeply deeply flawed but I still liked it overall)
>>
>>82576637
Obligatory:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FevMNMwvdPw

Seven YEARS
>>
>Convergence
>"Oh whatever, there won't be anything interesting in it"
>Reboot Legion solicited for the Blue Beetle tie in
>The hype is unreal
>Issue comes out
>It's the fucking SW6 Legion, nerfed beyond recognition
>Tears
>>
>>82576765
Is this worth reading/watching? I've known about Homestuck for a while but never got into it.
>>
>>82576637
The lost spongebob documentary is the most disappointing thing.
>>
File: image.gif (28 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 650x600
>>82576880
I'd say it's worth giving a shot. The universe's mechanics are really great, the character interaction is good, and it just has a lot of content.

Of course none of that will do any good if it doesn't groove with your taste. I'd reccomend reading Problem Sleuth and/ a few acts of Homestuck before deciding whether or not to continue.

Regardless, give the music a shot. All of that is good for sure.
>>
>>82576880
No the ending was shit
Stop when the villain explains what is gonna happen through claymation
>>
File: just kill me.jpg (69 KB, 457x446) Image search: [Google]
just kill me.jpg
69 KB, 457x446
Batman v Superman failing hard.
Snyder being confirmed for Justice League.
Snyder's existence.
>>
File: 1340495714736.gif (469 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
1340495714736.gif
469 KB, 500x244
>>82576637
this entire show after the first two or three episodes, but in particular the season 1 finale.
>>
File: Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_1_Cover.jpg (329 KB, 803x1214) Image search: [Google]
Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_1_Cover.jpg
329 KB, 803x1214
The new Power Man and Iron Fist comic.

I was starved for content, and it still didn't impress me that much.
>>
>>82576948
"Cancerous" fanbases might produce a lot of awful garbage, but they also produce a lot of good content, so wild popularity is for the better in the end.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.