[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War Spoilers Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: CdD-VjhUMAASqzv.jpg (59 KB, 457x960) Image search: [Google]
CdD-VjhUMAASqzv.jpg
59 KB, 457x960
Where were you when the Starks were kill?
>>
>>82575624
I wasn't on Westeros.
>>
File: d8you9o.jpg (73 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
d8you9o.jpg
73 KB, 1095x730
>>82575671
>tfw selling oysters clams and cockles in doesn't fetch jack shit in Romanian shithole land
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6X8oHh7wA
>>
>>82575705
Maybe not, but Bucky's boypussy is better than any of those.
>>
File: sweet.png (247 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
sweet.png
247 KB, 600x338
Mulţumesc.
>>
>>82575717
This is unbelievably painful to watch.
>>
It is as I said. Catastrophe.
>>
>>82575885
I don't agree with it. I posted it to see what others thought.
>>
>>82575717
I like YMS (or at least I used to like him more before he flipped out on his supporters) but the fact that he focuses almost 70% of the video on how Cap was completely right but than other reviews have come out defending Tony kind of just paints his argument as dumb.

Like it's not a hole in the movie's logic when other people have taken the other side.
>>
I actually enjoyed the soundtrack more than I thought I would. It wasn't as bombastic as the Avengers and I would've liked it if they incorporated more leitmotifs beyond Spider-Man and a bit of Ant-Man before he went giANTS but it's technically a Cap film so I can forgive the latter, and the main leitmotif still sounded really good.
>>
>>82575934
I assumed that was the case, I wasn't trying to attack you at all.
Setting aside the stuff he had wrong, I can't believe he made the 'why are there no other heroes' and 'why are there other heroes' comments back to back.
>>
>>82575942
>or at least I used to like him more before he flipped out on his supporters

Wait. I haven't heard about this. What happened?
>>
>>82575717
I fucking crate "critics"

and I know YMS's shtick is to nitpick but damn, all he does is just bitch about shit in his annoying nasal voise
>>
So if the Super Serum or its knockoffs enhance all your personality traits, like Cap's nobility, Red Skulls megalomania, Blonsky's love of fighting, and the other five HYDRA dudes' overall bastardry, what was it that got affected for Bucky? His most apparent personality trait in the first movie was his supportive bro-ness but that didn't seem to be what got enhanced.
>>
>>82575624
>3rd from the top
oooooo it's on.
>>
https://youtu.be/ao63dmTU_us
These two fuckers are hilarious
>>
What was the deal with Bucky talking about Steve's shoes?
>>
File: 1459167987651.gif (151 KB, 320x378) Image search: [Google]
1459167987651.gif
151 KB, 320x378
>>82575717
well, obviously some people are not interested in men in tight suits. too bad they have to act like they have a superior taste when they don't
>>
>>82576048
I love how Stan's wearing Vergil's outfit. Talk about motivated.
>>
>>82576030
Isn't it possible that whatever it was that his personality was enhanced to was stamped out by what he spent the next 70 years going through? His 'big brother' type attitude of taking responsibility for people and caring for them could well have been super enhanced and it just hasn't had much of an opportunity to shine, unless you give it credit for him breaking out of the brainwashing or him feeling so much guilt for what he had no control over doing.
>>
>>82575995
Basically people from his patreon were getting pretty peeved about the fact that he hasn't made a new YMS video that wasn't just a quickie or his other non-movie stuff for awhile despite consistently streaming him playing video games. He started stating shit like him needing to be a groomsman for a friend and his videos take time cause he has to do "real" analysis and shit and that if they were real fans then they would support him.

Bullshit like that
>>
File: elijah-wood-vogue-7aug13-pr_b.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
elijah-wood-vogue-7aug13-pr_b.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1280
>>82576048
>Redwing
>>
>>82576061
That reviewer is definitely interested in men in tight suits.

In fact, Black Panther is probably his favorite.
>>
>>82576071
small kek. it really is a vergil's choice of wear
>>
>>82575624
in my dad's balls

btw
Wheelchair machine when?
>>
>>82576100
>Wheelchair machine when?
>wheelchair enveloping Rhodey and transforming itself into the War Machine suit
bruh...
>>
>>82576030
The thing that stood out to me the most about him in this film was his self-restraint and melancholiness. Guess the serum enhanced his sense of responsibility.
>>
>>82575717
Only thing wrong about this is Iron Man being the biggest douchebag and not Captain America.
It was pretty much the same old Marvel shit, except the action was actually good this time.
>>
File: RoboCop_disassembled_472.jpg (50 KB, 472x247) Image search: [Google]
RoboCop_disassembled_472.jpg
50 KB, 472x247
>>82576100
>>82576134
they should go full on reboot robocop on him.
>>
>>82576160
I like how Ironman is less of a missile-fountain in this.
>>
I know this is a PG13 film but I didn't expect there to be that much blood at the end.
>>
>>82575624
Gang-banging the Scarlet Witch in her cell.
>>
File: 1444269845896.jpg (49 KB, 575x517) Image search: [Google]
1444269845896.jpg
49 KB, 575x517
>People kept saying Tony was trying to protect his face from the shield
>People not seeing the fucking light of the beam about to fire in the same pose
>>
File: 10fsxmd.jpg (542 KB, 521x800) Image search: [Google]
10fsxmd.jpg
542 KB, 521x800
>>82576170
maybe he retires from avenging, goes back to Afganistan and gets blown to bits like in the comics?
when he reappeared in secret invasion 2008 he was a cyborg, we got the reason why in his run after that
it was a neat read, I'd recommend it
especially bc during secret invasion he got infected with a tech virus that allowed him to connect with other tech
>>
So what was that weird black thing over Bucky's arm at the end? Sleeve? Or was that inside his arm the whole time?
>>
>>82576134
>Terrorists attack conference where he is.
>He dupes them into letting him used the disabled bathroom.
>five seconds after he enters, Warmachine punches his way out through the door.

Okay, If we assume that the suit will be disguised as an electronic wheelchair, how do you think the suit-up sequence will go?
>>
>Avengers use a public facility as their own personal arena

Does the public still even approve of the Avengers after the Airport battle?
>>
>>82576356
Sleeve, I guess.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.