[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't she end up in jail for helping Cap and Bucky get away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: black-widow-1.jpg (143 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
black-widow-1.jpg
143 KB, 1024x512
Why didn't she end up in jail for helping Cap and Bucky get away?
>>
Because she ran away when Stank told her "they'll come for you." She's as much as a wanted fugitive as Team Cap now.
>>
I can't even remember what happened to her by the end of the film. Was she in Wakanda with the others?
>>
Why is her hair so gross?
>>
>>82574472
Because unlike the others she's not stupid enough just to sit around until the cops show up.
>>
File: Stan Lee.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Stan Lee.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>82574481
>Stank
>>
>>82574662
Hair dye and they desperately wanted a woman with straight hair to have curly hair but couldn't find a gay guy in Hollywood to work through the logistics.
>>
Pussy pass
>>
She's been a spy her whole life, she knows how to hide better than anyone.
>>
I have a better question, if Tchalla ended up giving Steve and Bucky a shelter, why did he report she helped them escape?

didn't Tony say "T'Challa told them what you did"
>>
>>82575931
U confused?

Black panther didn't become buddy-buddy with Cap and Bucky until he overheard their conversation with Zemo in Siberia at the very end.
>>
>>82575991
ooooh yeah
I forgot Tony went to the raft before he left for Siberia, if there was enough time to arrest and incarcerate the team then there's obviously enough time to report

thanks anon
>>
She was useless
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.