[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Todd is a 'Cry Baby' Worthless, whiny, b!tch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: titans29_10.jpg (145 KB, 735x1145) Image search: [Google]
titans29_10.jpg
145 KB, 735x1145
Jason Todd is a 'Cry Baby'
Worthless, whiny, b!tch of a character who was hated enough for the fans to vote him dead.
Resurrected in a manner that was utterly and completely stupid an illogical...even for comics.
Post resurrection was mary sue'd/marty stu'ed to have abilities that again, were completely and utterly stupid and illogical...even for comics.

And now in the reboot, the character is still unable or unwilling to accept responsibility for his own actions, and has been retconned to have abilities that the character didn't posses previously in a timeline that makes the explanation for those abilities impossible....even for comics.

At best, the character is a p!ss poor imitation of a Punisher-wannabe that begs for fans to like him because he's "cool" and "mysterious" - no substance and no character. Frak him. Better yet, let's have another vote to see if the character stays....because I suspect history would repeat itself.
>>
>>82566019
He was hated enough before his death that readers voted him dead. The retarded come back has not changed that
>>
Look ma! I posted it again.
>>
>>82566019
Slade mails the whiny loosers head to Wayne Manor.
>>
It's not like it was a retcon pun... oh, wait.
>>
>>82566019
Jason Todd just isn’t Jason Todd any longer. He’s lost his personality.
>>
>>82566019

Jason Todd has been changed so much he's like the Beware the Batman version of Jason Todd. ZING!

Does DC think if they keep shoving this terrible mystical Jason Todd crap down our throats long enough someone will actually start to like it?

At this point Red Hood is the most ruined character in the New 52 right? I mean Tim is terrible but it's because Tim has a terrible writer telling terrible stories. A new writer could redeem him. At this point Red Hood can only be saved by being cancelled.
>>
He still exists?
>>
n a way, this temporary vacation for Jason is like a fan-written fiction. Which means it has the super interesting qualities and we all love it, but not ao much as we want it to REALLY happen.
>>
>>82566437
Still not as messed up as Tim Drake.
>>
>>82566326
Middle Child Syndrome -
>>
>>82566019
Makes sense, given that Jason is a giant, epic cry-baby and he don't get no hugs at all.

He is a man split between his needs and his wants - his need for bat-revenge, and his WANT for bat hugs. It is totes tragic.
>>
>>82566990
*shots fired* jason todd ... bbJay wasn't always a crybaby ya know.
>>
Its seems to me that there are alot of Jason Todd haters around and i just wanted to know why people seem to have s uch a dislike for him?
>>
>>82567500
To me he is worthless and redundant.
>>
>>82567500
I like him ok as a character and don't want him to stop being the anti-hero he's become,But in short, as a response to the original question....

"Because he's white and he stinks!" [bad Dave Chappelle impression]

~KL~
>>
DC had a vote to kill him. Those who voted had to pay to make the vote.
>>
>>82566402
He's Lobdell's containment anon.
>>
>Not liking magic asshole Batman
Now that he's separated from Roy though it's all fucked
>>
>>82566360
>Jason Todd has been changed so much he's like the Beware the Batman version of Jason Todd. ZING!

But we barely saw anything of him.
>>
>>82566019
Jason Kills so does the punisher, although the Punisher is a bit more discriminate. Jason is not a hero he's a vigilante that takes methods to an extreme.
>>
>>82567500
Have you read anything with him in it? Morrison and Winick did him alright when he came back, but since then every book he's been in has been complete shit.
>>
>>82566019
Jason Todd is the Scrappy-Doo of super-hero comics.

And that's why I hate Jason Todd.
>>
File: 1458216516559.jpg (23 KB, 289x206) Image search: [Google]
1458216516559.jpg
23 KB, 289x206
>b!tch
>>
>>82566019
You know you can swear on the internet, right?
>>
Personally I think it's his pants....he wears really ugly pants. and the jacket has gt to go. really his style is just ugly.
>>
>>82566019
Annoying Damian fan, don't you get tired of hating Jason and talking to yourself?

And mods, when are you going to ban this kid for spamming? He made the same thread couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>82574611
mods,hate Jason.
>>
>>82574611
Annoying Jason cock sucker --
Annoying Jason fan --EVERYONE HATES JASON not just that kid.OP
>>
>>82574611
don't you get tired of hating yourself and talking to yourself?
>>
Current writers can't even get the murderer bit right, making him a standard hero with no personality.
>>
>>82574611
oooooh....this threads about Jason Todd! I thought it was about jasonleo.....
>>
He just reminds me of the Punisher. I am suprised that other hero's don't just put him in jail considering how he just kills people.
>>
>>82575986
Simple- People hate him because he's a Skrull.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.