[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Hank Hill do if he gained superpowers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (996 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
996 KB, 1920x1080
What would Hank Hill do if he gained superpowers?
>>
>>82563571
shove a canister of propane up hiss ass
>>
Kick ISIS' ass
>>
>>82563571
Expand his urethra.
>>
>>82563571
Mow his lawn and sell propane. What the hell kind of question is that?
>>
>>82563571
He will be hit with a nice dose of MK Ultra to amplify his views as a conservative republican.
>>
>>82563611
This is the only answer
>>
Make that boy right.
>>
>We will never get KOTH with stands
>>
>>82563571
I think the bigger question is what Dale or Cotton would do if they gained superpowers
>>
「PROPANE」 !
>>
Realistically, he'd become someone who helps the community a lot. Nothing super exciting or amazing unless it was life or death. he'd respond to propane emergencies with utmost priority, maybe prove dale wrong on some of his conspiracies (he'd have to keep his powers a secret from dale though), keep bill in line, yada yada
>>
how do you think a modern KOTH would play the elections? What non-issue would hank find to have problems with trump?

>he wants to build a wall out of hwat? that's no better'n nails and drywall, that's not gonna keep anyone from goin anywhere
>>
>>82563571
Nancy
>>
Anyone have the clip of luanne in shorts?
>>
>>82566777
Hank crossed the border illegally, so he honestly would probably not see a point in young security, knowing there will be a way through any wall
>>
>>82569478
Was koth the best western harem anime?
Yes
>>
>>82569666
koth visual novel when???
>>
>>82566777
Donald Trump is a loud mouthed jack ass from New York, Hank would hate him.

The episode would probably be about Dale, Bill, and Boomhaurer liking him. Dale likes him because he is an outsider uncorrupted by conspiracies, Bill likes being a part of a community, and Boomhaurer likes him because "(incomprehensible rambling)"
>>
>>82570012
Ayomanitellyouwhat, thatdangol'donaldtrumpmanheaintlikenooneelseman. Eryoneelsebetryinformoneybutheaintneedinnoneofit.
>>
He'd invent a CLEANER burning propane
>>
What kind of powers?
>>
>God dang it, that Joker has gone and taken the Arlen football team hostage
>Boy I'm gonna kick his ass I tell you hwhat
>>
>>82570012
>lord forgive me for saying this, but god damn had America lost her way.
>I'm forced between wall and a hard place. I tell you what, we are not supposed to vote for the better of the two worse candidates.
>Hell, I regret not supporting any other candidates before this, even...
>I'll take that spineless Jim Webb over what we have now.

>heh.

>At least we can put trust in Ted to work to keep who ever gets elected in line with the senate.
>>
>>82563571
The possibilities are endless, he could possibly even become a regional manager of Strickland Propane!
>>
>>82569666
POLYGAMIST!
>>
>>82573070
Wasn't Reagan basically the Trump of his time? Or did he have political experience before the presidency? I only figured as much since he was an actor before running.
>>
>>82570012
>and Boomhaurer likes him because "(incomprehensible rambling)"
I read that in his 'voice'.
>>
>>82570012
How do you think Hank would react to Ted Cruz leaving the GOP race ?
>>
>>82572852
>that boy ain't right
>>
>>82563571
>implying Hank doesn't already have superpowers.

What do you call cooking a steak perfectly every time?
>>
What would hank say to power up?
>GRILL MAN OPERATE
>CHAR KING 4000
>VODKAR FUCK YOU DAD
>>
File: propane's light.jpg (55 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
propane's light.jpg
55 KB, 480x600
>>82573528
Something like this
>>
>>82570012
>talking like that about your future president
>>
>>82573190
>you just can't wake up one day and say your conservative, Peggy! He's been a die-hard democrat and now he's a republican? I don't buy it. It took President Reagan over 30 years to fully convert. And then he became governor of that God forsaken state and turned them around and dug for their roots.
> Look what he done to Bobby. He's got Bobby going around calling people derogatory names like liar or crooked!
>My boy doesn't know that you can't take that back!
>>
>>82566461
Dale becomes a literal sand man
Cotton kills fitty thousand men
>>
File: tumblr_nuw3z3iy7e1uankono1_500.png (244 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuw3z3iy7e1uankono1_500.png
244 KB, 500x378
>>82572852
Hank, why don't you rape the Joker?
>>
Dale is an Alt Right Robot.
According to DuramhrockerZ
>>
>>82574653
to be fair, DurhamRockerZ is a faggot
>>
File: IMG_20160429_231712.jpg (68 KB, 724x661) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_231712.jpg
68 KB, 724x661
>>82563697
> KotH sequel series
> an explosion rocks Arlen after a gas leak at the local Maga-lo-Mart
> everyone in the area gets powers
> Hank (at work, cleaning the propane tanks) is struck by lightning and gains propane powers
> he has to balance his family life and his duty to protect Arlen from the villains that have sprung up as a result of the explosion
>>
>>82563571
Fight Kuzco in Central/South America
>>
>>82566463
>>82575728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-njtZmmUw4
>>
Mega-Lo-Mart would be history.

And i'd hate to sell bbq briquettes and Hibachi accessories.
>>
>>82569908
I'd be on it if I knew how to make one.
Or if I had enough good art for every girl in the series with a consistent art style.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.