[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fucking Mantis will appear on the silver screen in less than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 750x423
>fucking Mantis will appear on the silver screen in less than a year

What a time to be alive boys.

I bet Englehart is found dead in his seat at the premiere, a smile on his face and a tent in his pants.
>>
File: 1452974364311.gif (2 MB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
1452974364311.gif
2 MB, 269x321
>>82561292
>implying he won't storm out angrily when he finds out she wont be barefoot
>>
>>82561341
What if she is though? If anybody would do it it would be Gunn.

I honestly can't believe he's even using her, I would have bet on Phyla or Moondragon before another green person.
>>
>>82561417
Yeah, that fact alone is probably why I'm not so hype for GotG2.
>>
>>82561417
>If anybody would do it it would be
Tarantino
>>
Did they wheel out the vegetable who created Rocket Raccoon to the premier of the first one?
>>
>>82562626
>PHG !!WPtNxxXTYXX

We don't serve your kind here. Get lost.
>>
>>82561417
>I would have bet on Phyla or Moondragon before another green person.

I think he was told he couldn't use them back on the first movie. Not for rights reasons or anything, but just because of the gay. Hollywood is really very conservative.
>>
>>82563787
Phyla is rumored to be in GotG2.

But where did you read that they couldn't use them because of homosex?
>>
>>82561292
My body has been in a perpetual state of ready since the news first broke.

I can't get more ready than this. Maybe I should see a doctor.
>>
>>82564443
He's just making assumptions. One would think they would try to cash in on lesbians to pander to the diversity bullshit.
>>
>>82564577
>pander to the diversity bullshit.
The people that care about that kind of shit are in a very small minority, and it would be dumb to go out of your way to pander to them.
>>
God why did you make me think about Englehart not making it to GOTG 2. Now i'm super worried
>>
Is it true Kurt Russell and Stallone are in this?
>>
It was a typo, they're casting for Mantits
>>
>Nearly everyone on the GotG and Carol Danvers are going to be in movies before Nova
>Beta Ray Bill will never appear either
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>82564443
Who in the shit told you that?

Phyla Vell sucks and the only reason anyone wants her is because she's gay. No seriously, what is she going to do outside of stand around and be gay?
Can't be captain marvel.
No one is going to throw quasar under the bus for her.
The death avatar thing is not going to fly

Hell, I think they'd get a non cyborg nebula on the crew before her.
>>
>>82565473
>Nova
Cry about it.
>BRB
They need to make a good Thor film before they can even consider bringing BRB into the mix.
>>
>>82564443
>Phyla is rumored to be in GotG2.
Do you mean because they cast Elizabeth Debicki, who looks like Phyla? I could see her playing Death.
>>
>>82565473
Fucking right? I was so excited for Thor Ragnarok, not because of Thor, but for possible Bill, only to be disappointed by Hulk bullshit. Frankly Bill has more chance to appear in a Guardians movie at this point. But the fact that hes not in already is really annoying
>>
>>82565546
Nova kick started cosmic back in Annihilation. If it weren't for him GotG would have never been considered
Bill could have saved the hunk of shit that Ragnarok will be
>>
>>82565473
Nova is shit, no BRB is disappointing but they can't even handle regular Thor at this point.
>>
>>82565588
Yeah, IN THE COMICS. He had one good event, and a wasted run of middling to bad issues. Guardians are kicking off Cosmic just fine without him in the MCU.
>>
>>82565546
Well what kind of sucks now is Vision sort of stole Bill's thunder, shut up, with the worthy thing. Will people even care enough for a Thor 4? I dont even think Ragnarok has Surtur for god sake
>>
>>82565588
Found the characterfag.
>>
>>82565588
Dick was worthless outside of Events and a large part of that appeal was power wank.
>>
>>82561292
>Englehart
Who?
>>
>>82565622
Cosmic in the MCU is a bunch of assholes just fucking around. Instead of getting world-shaking fights, we get dancing and care bear chest beams.
I really don't get why Gunn feels he needs to exclude him. Casuals will see this mo matter what. Why not do something nice for the people who bothered with this shit?
>>
>>82565871
>I really don't get why Gunn feels he needs to exclude him.
Because Gunn isn't making a Nova movie, you sperg. He also has no obligations to do anything other than to make the movie that he wants to make. Why do you feel so entitled?
>>
>>82565871
Damn, I didn't even know it was possible to miss the point this fucking hard.

I sure am glad they didn't put a fuckwit like you in charge.
>>
>>82565871
Sorry, exactly how many issues of GOTG did Nova appear in, again?
>>
>>82565630
To be honest...no one gives a fuck about Vison.
Real talk. Vision is just that stupid looking gay red robot to most people.
>>
>>82566003
I didn't say the movie had to be about Nova, I just want him to exist and not suck. They could have just mentioned him name, and I'd be satisfied
They bring up Doctor Strange in Captain America 2; I don't really see the relation between those guys.
>>
Is Mantis and Scarlet Witch going to fight over theVision?
>>
>>82566082
Not talking about the character itself chief, but the moment he lifts the hammer. For its a big fucking deal, and seeing another character do it isnt as impactful as the first time
>>
>>82566100
You people are the worst.
>>
>>82561417
All we know so far is that she will have antennae and that's just going by Gunn's doodles.

He wouldn't answer if she had green skin or not.
>>
>>82566100
Yeah? Well my favorite character is Mar-Vell, goddamn protector of the Universe and the original Cosmic hero. He fought Thanos and Ronan, where's my unnecessary name drop? Where's my movie? Oh right, he's gonna show up and bite it just so Carol can get the gig. If even that.

We don't always get what we want. Crying about it just makes you look like a bitch.
>>
>>82566286
Mind telling me why? I just want a character who's relevant to something to be in it.
Tell me what about that is unreasonable.
>>
>>82566373
Because there's a million other people with a million other characters wanting the exact same thing. And your whining about it is so annoying.
>>
>>82566358
You're probably gonna get that in Carol Danvers's movie. You'll probably see something like videos of him kicking ass like Pym in Ant-Man.
>>
>>82566422
I don't think there's a million other characters people wanted to see in GotG.
There's like 10 or 15. Nova was just the most relevant to cosmic Marvel when it was at it's best.
>>
File: BISEXUALS.jpg (133 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
BISEXUALS.jpg
133 KB, 640x960
>>82563787
>>82564443
>>82564545
I think he got that info from a Phyla cosplayer in tumblr who asked Gunn about Phyla and Moondragon having a relationship in the movies and he said that as much as he wanted to it wouldn't be allowed.

Disney doesn't want to offend anyone for their PG-13 movies.

>>82565531
James Gunn loves Phyla, he stopped the girls in pic related to get photos with them and he has said that he likes Phyla on twitter.
>>
>>82566431
And you're probably gonna (eventually) get a Richard Rider movie that will make up for not forcing the GOTG dude to use him when he doesn't want to.

I'm sorry that there's only so much room and you have to wait but at the end of the day nobody is at fault for your expectations but you.
>>
>>82566487
I'm not just talking about cosmic, I'm talking about all the movies. Everyone wants just one more cameo, one more name drop. It's just so vapid.
A meaningless affirmation that your character is just SO FUCKING COOL that it got a reference in the movie.
>>
>>82566507
Jeez, they're both insanely cute.
>>
File: Space Venom.jpg (322 KB, 1910x2043) Image search: [Google]
Space Venom.jpg
322 KB, 1910x2043
>Coming to GOTG Vol 3
>>
File: Moondragon & Gunn 01.jpg (129 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Moondragon & Gunn 01.jpg
129 KB, 640x960
>>82566507
I want to believe.
>>
>>82566559
Some fanboys don't seem to get that movies are much more complex to make than funnybooks.
>>
>>82565588
Not exactly, after Annihilation Marvel wanted to do GotG but Brevoort and Andy Schmidt wanted to make a Nova comic that followed Dick Rider because to them that would have been more interesting instead of a comic following a bunch of whos (also Rocket and Groot weren't introduced yet so who knows who would have compromised this Guardians team) so they went with him and GotG started after Annihilation Conquest.
>>
>>82565871
I like Gunn but if Gunn doesn't want to use Rich he shouldn't be forced to.

Look at what he did to the Nova corps, it's better if he never uses them again.
>>
>>82565588
>Nova kick started cosmic back in Annihilation.
You mean Thanos and Drax? The two book immediately preceding Annihilation that set the stage for everything that happened early on in the event? Then everything was carried by the main book and the tie ins.
Rich certainly carried a lot of the load in the main book, but don't try to rewrite history saying that Nova did everything.
>>
>>82566687
>Look at what he did to the Nova corps, it's better if he never uses them again.
Gunn did the Corps right though. They're always a bunch of busters in the comics, until there's one left, and then he's a big deal.
>>
>>82566592
No, get that shit out of here
>>
>>82566622
Would be cool, but I'm honestly tired of lesbians getting the spotlight. And you know that angle would be pushed with her. Hell it would be her entire characterization.

Impress me, media, and do that with a gay character.

Better yet make a movie with no hint at all of a character's sexuality. That would really impress me.
>>
>>82566862
You know it to be true anon, after the spider man sequel where they introduce agent venom
>>
>>82565559
Thanos won't be in GotG vol.2 so it makes no sense for her to be Death.

My bet is that she's either Drax's daughter (a version of Moondragon) or Aleta Ogord.
>>
>>82566938
I want Cancerverse Quill and his compatriots to be locked away in the Negative Zone.
>>
>>82566783
Yeah they are but not Mall cop tier.

>>82566938
Not as long as Gunn is directing GotG he already shot down Venom anyway and said it was ridiculous.
>>
>>82567049
Yeah I know Im just bullshitting, certainly dont want Space Venom thats for sure. Although Flash wasnt too bad as Agent Venom though right?
>>
File: Phyla-Vell - Quasar 07.jpg (960 KB, 1000x1510) Image search: [Google]
Phyla-Vell - Quasar 07.jpg
960 KB, 1000x1510
>>82566902
Considering how Marvel keeps walking on eggshells around China, I'd be surprised if they even brought it up. And besides, Phyla being a lesbian was far from the most important and defining part of her character. Her zealous, self-destructive tendencies to hold herself to impossibly high standards and make terrible decisions in desperate attempts to fix everything and bear the weight of the universe under her shoulders until it crushed her was waaay more key to her development than liking pussy over cock.
>>
>>82566652
I've never heard that before but it doesn't surprise me. People act like its a brand new thing but the GOTG as a concept have existed since the early days of the MU and, excepting Infinity Watch, are the closest thing Marvel has ever had to a persistent Cosmic team. Marvel just needed to bring the concept into present-day 616.

Makes me wonder though, if that was the case, then was Quill always supposed to lead or did he luck into it since the whole thing was postponed?
>>
>>82566902
What lesbians have gotten the spotlight?
>>
>>82567049
They aren't Mall cops, they're just regular cops.
And they were fighting armies and terrorists.
>>
>>82567108
I liked Flash as Agent Venom, I know Eddiefags get triggered by him but Eddie was always best as Anti-Venom.

Agent Venom is good, but he should have stayed street level, Bendis fugged him up and never used him.
>>
>>82567215
You know the weird bit is I could see Marvel pulling the Agent Venom thing.
>>
>>82567110
I'd just like to see her not be a one note lesbian. That's all I want. Whatever sexuality the character is I'm cool as long as their sexuality isn't their entire character.

>>82567167
I misspoke. It's less the spotlight than it is the golden ticket. they are down in a more normal light than a lot of gay men who are still shown to be campy. That's not me. Show me a gay family that represents me.
>>
>>82567339
It would make a hell of a Netflix show once they get Spidey off the ground and a movie or two under his belt if you ask me.
>>
File: Phyla-Vell - Quasar 12.jpg (151 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Phyla-Vell - Quasar 12.jpg
151 KB, 800x1200
>>82567437
She's never been a one-note lesbian in the comics, but yeah, I know what you mean. It's actually something I'm worried about not in the movies but in the comics; that they bring her back and turn her into a hollow, sanded-out, bland and pale shadow of her former self whose only character trait is "lesbian." It's a part of her character and one that shouldn't be erased or glossed over, but it shouldn't be the one that defines her.
>>
>>82565630
>Well what kind of sucks now is Vision sort of stole Bill's thunder, shut up, with the worthy thing
The Civil War writers wrote Vision with the assumption that he likely lost his worthiness at some point after AoU. Their argument was that Thor loses his own worthiness all the damn time and had to earn it back, and Vision didn't do anything to earn his worthiness in the first place. With the point being that Vision is now trying to learn what it means to be a creature who has to make independent decisions and could make mistakes.
>>
>>82567110
That is quite honestly the only reason anyone even remembers the character.
No seriously.
Where will she fit?
None of her cosmic hats fit her and the one she can have "quasar" they will never give to that character.
Not only that, all of that stuff about her terrible deicions and desperate attempts to fix everything? That was only a recent characterization and I can't remember anyone actually liking that or finding that compelling.

Stark is doing that RIGHT NOW. That's his whole thing in the MCU.

No seriously. Why do people care about her beyond her love of twat? I can't think of a single thing about her character that anyone has praised beyond how much she enjoys the bald snatch of moondragon.
>>
File: Phyla-Vell - Captain Marvel 03.jpg (25 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
Phyla-Vell - Captain Marvel 03.jpg
25 KB, 324x500
>>82567595
>the one she can have "quasar" they will never give to that character.
Why not? Far as we know, there are no plans for an MCU Quasar so far. No rumors, hints or anything.
>That was only a recent characterization
One that she held for three events and almost 25 issues of Guardians. Compare that to eight issues of PAD's Captain Marvel and that one time she appeared in She-Hulk. And besides, she was created in 2004. Guardians was in 2008 and she died in 2010. Everything about her is "recent".
>Why do people care about her beyond her love of twat?
I dunno about other people (I've certainly seen folks reduce her to just "cute space lesbian with dragon gf uwu"), but I always found her to be the most compelling of all the Guardians. She was crucially flawed in a way that made perfect sense with her background, and they were real flaws, not the quirky bullshit they want to pass off as flaws for female characters nowadays. They were serious shit developed from the circumstances of her birth that at best she could keep in check, but never completely get rid of. It made for a very human character, and my only regret is that the series got cancelled before her arc could have a decent conclusion. But that's just me though.
>>
>>82567595
>Not only that, all of that stuff about her terrible deicions and desperate attempts to fix everything? That was only a recent characterization and I can't remember anyone actually liking that or finding that compelling.

I actually kind of like the idea of a legacy character who is trapped in the shadow of her predecessor. How do you live up to a hero like Mar-Vell? Plus, he's her father and she never even had an opportunity to meet him. So she's desperate to be a hero like her father as a way to get closer to her own idealized image of him. She tries to hide her insecurity behind arrogance and sometimes she gets slapped around for it, but she doesn't give up even though her standards for herself are unreasonable.

But, I dunno, whatever. There's stuff you can do with her besides tonguing Heather's butthole. I trust Gunn to do something interesting with her if he does decide to use her.
>>
>>82568017
She definitely had more going on than Bug or Gamora anyway. It's kinda funny to me that people even get all "not muh" with movie Gamora.
>>
>>82567122
>Makes me wonder though, if that was the case, then was Quill always supposed to lead or did he luck into it since the whole thing was postponed?

Given the way things were at the end of Annihilation 1, Rich would have almost certainly been the leader. Especially if there wasn't a Nova solo book.

So the team would probably have been like, him, Phyla Quasar, Moondragon, Drax, maybe Ronan and Kl'rt.
Possibly Major Victory because of that original twist ending involving him.
>>
>>82567122
>So I decided, "Let's do the event, have Dan and Andy write it." Then I wanted to expand the cosmic line. I had talks with Tom, with Joe and Dan Buckley -- "Look, we have our solo book. We don't want to repeat that. Let's do a cosmic team book." I had asked Keith Giffen to come back, and he wrote a "Star-Lord" mini that was part of "Annihilation: Conquest." And that's when we decided, "Let's bring back the Star-Lord identity." That is a very cool name, and his visual was great -- let's call him Star-Lord again. I said to Keith, "I want to do a dirty dozen story with him." At the time, Star-Lord was wracked with guilt, and he was trying to make up for a sin he felt he committed. He wasn't the joke-cracking person that we know today. He was very troubled at the time. He was burdened by his guilt. So I thought it would be fun to surround him with a bunch of goofy characters that would drive him crazy, and possibly bring him out of his funk.

>One night I sat on the floor and went through my Marvel Universe Handbooks, and started putting sticky notes on any old cosmic character that we hadn't yet brought back. And I remember my wife walks into the room, and sees all these stickies everywhere, and says, "What in the world are you doing?" I said, "I want to build this crazy, cosmic, ragtag, underdog team -- and here’s who's going to be the star of the show," and I open it, and show her a shot of Rocket. And she said, "That's a raccoon." I said, "Yes!" [Laughs] I was a big fan of the "Rocket Raccoon" mini from the '80s by Bill Mantlo and Mike Mignola -- so it is so amazing to see Bill Mantlo get the acclaim he deserves, and to see Marvel and so many people reaching out to him and helping him with his care.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54981
>>
>>82568461
>I thought Rocket was the best, with the jetpack and the laser guns -- and I felt there would be great humor if we would play him straight, in that we treat him like he's Spider-Man. He makes jokes, but we don't belittle or make fun of him. In the stories, Rocket would make jokes, and he would get into humorous situations, and people would look at him like, "Is that a raccoon?" But we wouldn't dismiss him. I said, "Let's not mock him." Let's show why he's cool.

>Then I showed my list of characters to Tom -- Captain Universe, and Mantis, and Bug, and Rocket, and Deathcry, from the '90s. And Tom started laughing you've got every other decade, why don't you round it out by having someone from the '60s? I said, "Tom, who did we really have cosmically back then, aside from Mar-Vell?" And he said, "Well, what about the monsters? A lot of them came from space." We had just done a Marvel Monster Handbook, so I paged through that, and there was Groot. I said, "He's our big guy." Groot was hilarious because he, at that time and in his original appearances, talked about himself in the third person. "I am the Monarch of Planet X. I'm going to destroy all of you humans." I thought, wouldn't it be fun, in this Dirty Dozen book, if we had this big tree who thinks he's the greatest thing of all time, and basically says, "Look, I'm going to go along with this mission to get me out of prison. But afterwards, I'm going to kill all of you." I thought there would be incredible humor there. He was very much like Doctor Doom in the story.
>>
>>82568269
Gamora had more personality under Starlin and she had zero to nothing under DnA still one trait she had was that she was a cosmic badass and very feared skilled fighter.

Movie Gamora was a femme fatale but she didn't really had anyone afraid of her, and that weak romance scene with Peter was cringey, if you know anything about Gamora in the comics you would know how nerfed she was and her being "the heart of the team" as Zoe Saldana put it was not something Gamora would be.
>>
>>82567206
They are shit, they don't even fly and aren't Nova corps in anything except name.
>>
>>82568675
She reminded me of Starlin Gamora, being very focused on atoning while still being quite nasty. She was nerfed, but the movie characters always are.

I wouldn't call her the heart of the team. More like the conscience.
>>
>>82566507
>>82566622
>not shaving your head for real
0/10
>>
>>82564545
Bonesaw McGraw, is that you?
>>
>>82566544
I don't think wanting to see Nova in a movie that largely features he Nova Corps and takes place mostly on Xandar is an unrealistic expectation.
>>
>>82569341
It is when the writer doesn't want to include other Earth characters or a specific reason. At least you got Dey.
>>
>>82569432
Whoo. We got John C fucking Reily.
Gunn never should have used them. He clearly doesn't like them
>>
>>82569542
This, it was obvious he just used the Novas as a plot devise.
>>
>>82568017
>Why not? Far as we know, there are no plans for an MCU Quasar so far. No rumors, hints or anything.
Same reason Nova corps was changed into some punk ass space cops. And that there were no other cosmic heroes.
They aren't giving their first one to a one off character with no marketability.
She's litterally only on the table because she gay. Her characterization before she was dead or whatever she is now is basically nebula's except nebula was an entertaining popcorn movie villaness and phyla was just a total dumbass that people were pissed at.

>One that she held for three events and almost 25 issues of Guardians.
We're talking about recent as in her canonical existence. Relativivity being brought into this means your side of the argument is piss poor.
She is legitamtely only on the map because she's a space lesbian.

>I dunno about other people (I've certainly seen folks reduce her to just "cute space lesbian with dragon gf uwu"), but I always found her to be the most compelling
Flaws don't make someone compelling or human. They are just the basics of characters.
Secondly, her critical flaws were not fun to read about or compelling. Nor or they even close to being marketable or able to fit in a 2 hour movie.

>>82568252
Yeah, her whole "stuck in her predecessors shadow" was a thing back in the abysmal annihilation conquest. She's just been a galloping fucktard for issues upon issues who's still only known and wanted in the GoTG movie because she eats twat.

>>82568269
Gamorrah?
Bug? They are simple characters and are easily markated to the audience.
Phyla Vell? She'd seem like a less fun lesbian version of nebula and she'd undermine or outright fuck up their desperate attempt to push carol danvers captain marvel.
Her personality is one that you have to grow to like. You won't like it off the bat or put up with it until you're sort of forced too after a long ass period of time.
>>
why don't all the nova fanboys just give up and go read green lantern or something? They're space cops, better developed, and the center of their space shit. Then they can stop acting like the Novas are good for anything other than dying en masse.
>>
>>82569924
Because I want Nova. I want Richard back.
I hate Sam. I want him gone.
Why the fuck doesn't Jeph just make his son a different character
>>
>>82570065
read the old stuff then
>>
>>82570188
Ive already read that enough.
>>
>>82565871
>Why not do something nice for the people who bothered with this shit?

Which is why they are bringing characters only hardcore comic nerds would know about like Rocket Raccoon, Groot, the Collector to the big screen. You can't pick and choose.
>>
>>82566507

So why not Moondragon? You can bring her without touching on her sexuality in the movie and just pull a JK Rowling and say she was bisexual after.
>>
File: Phyla-Vell Explains 01.jpg (42 KB, 390x511) Image search: [Google]
Phyla-Vell Explains 01.jpg
42 KB, 390x511
>>82569755
>They aren't giving their first one to a one off character with no marketability.
That's up to them to decide really. They've shown that they can market things like Guardians and Ant-Man and make them big hits. If they wanted to make a Quasar and if they wanted to make Phyla Quasar, what's there to stop them? To say that they will never have her as Quasar when they haven't even hinted at Quasar appearing in the MCU is jumping the gun.

>We're talking about recent as in her canonical existence. Relativivity being brought into this means your side of the argument is piss poor.
It was a recent characterization that grew beyond her original one. It's no different from Star-Lord becoming a haggard guilt-driven team leader. It's one thing not to like the changes made to a characters, that's perfectly fine. But to dismiss those changes as recent stuff, especially in a character with just about six years of canonical existence, doesn't sound right to me.

>Secondly, her critical flaws were not fun to read about or compelling
I'll definitely give you "not fun to read about", but I found them compelling. Still, diff'rent strokes and all that.
As for not being marketable, it depend on how they could choose to spin it. A genetically-engineered Kree champion, built from the DNA of their greatest soldier to be a propaganda hero, created to protect the galaxy the Kree way in the wake of Ronan's terrorist attacks, could work to give us both smug overconfident PAD Captain Marvel-era Phyla mixed with an undercurrent of flawed, overzealous, impossible standards Gage/DnA Phyla. But that's just one way to go.
>>
>>82571055
>built from the DNA of their greatest soldier to be a propaganda hero,
>Pink Kree

C'mon, Anon. Kree are racist pricks.
>>
File: Phyla-Vell 44.jpg (152 KB, 485x738) Image search: [Google]
Phyla-Vell 44.jpg
152 KB, 485x738
>>82571223
Well, I'm down for Blue Phyla.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.