[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FCBD Storytime: Becky Cloonan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 86
Happy Free Comic Book Day, /co/! Here's some free comics.
>>
>>82557272
Uhh, I always forget FCBD
>>
>>
>>82557304
Me too
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>82557333
>giving me a grey page for free
I'M ON TO YOU CLOONAN
>>
>>
>>82557425
It's free so you're gonna like it!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>82557453
Yeah, I already do. The black/white shit with the forest is gorgeous. Fucking Cloonan.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
is the text ass when you open the pic or just me?
>>
>>
>>82557634
They're pretty bad rips but it's the best option.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Another grey page just for you, anon.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>82557272
Wait, is this being offered for FCBD, or are you just doing this for the hell of it? Not that I have a problem either way.
>>
>>
>>82557894
Just for the hell of it. I could post something that is actually being offered, like Stuff of Legends.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I must be slow but I dont get the story in Mire. Anyone cares to explain?
>>
>>
>>
>>82558537
I would but I gotta post these so I'll let someone else do it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The end, hope you guys enjoyed it.
>>
Good stuff. Thanks for the storytime.
>>
>>82559206
Oh, and remember to support the official release, etc, etc.
>>
>>82558537
Years prior Owain went through that same swamp and came across the same castle, he had sex with the woman who lived there and got her pregnant, when her husband found out he ordered a servant to kill the baby but the servant gave him to Owain instead and Owain raised the baby, our protagonist, to be his squire. The point is he sent him away from the battle with a message explaining the cicumstances of his birth because he knew that it would be a disaster and that he would be killed.
>>
>>82561661
>>
>>82563567
>>
>>82557304
I completely forgot and I didn't have work til 4, should have had plenty of time. I had a chance to talk with Nathan Fairbairn and I blew it.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.