[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Studios Rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So who has what rights now?

Is Hulk still Universal's? Where is Namor, with Universal?

Man-Thing is still with some random company right, and X-Men are still Fox?

Spider-Man is half owned by Marvel Studios now, right?
>>
>>82556210
Hulk wasn't Universals, they just helped do the movie.
>>
File: marvel-rights-3-1200x960.png (436 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
marvel-rights-3-1200x960.png
436 KB, 1200x960
>>82556210
This is the updated guide.

Man-Thing is back.
>>
>>82556210
Universal just has Hulk distribution rights.

Wasn't there a sort of Man-Thing reference in Iron Man 3?

Spider-Man can be used by MCU and Sony but can't profit off of the other's film. However, they are collaborative efforts.

I don't know about Venom since that has Avi Arad attached as producer and IIRC one of the conditions for the Sony/MCU deal was that Arad get taken off as Spider-Man producer, and they claimed Venom has nothing to do with MCU.
>>
I hope Marvel gets rights back for FF4, if only for Doom & Silver Surfer.
>>
>>82556298
>Wasn't there a sort of Man-Thing reference in Iron Man 3?
Man-thing's girlfriend was the Extremis chick that Tony blew up in the restaurant.
>>
>>82556298
I don't think the Venom movie will get made.
>>
>>82556390
Probably not. And if it DOES get made, it'll have to take place in the MCU now that Sony has seen the light. Marvel would have to have creative control of that as well for quality assurance.
>>
>>82556298
>>82556379
Also in one of the post-Winter Soldier episodes of Agents of Shield season 1, Maria Hill mentioned Man-Thing being listed among the leaked SHIELD files.
>>
>>82556537
>Agents of Shield
So not part of the MCU, right?
Certainly not in any sort of meaningful way, anyways.
>>
>>82556424
Marvel with full control of Spider-Man did him so perfectly, it's clear how much Sony fucked up.
>>
>>82556602
Even if you think that, it still means Marvel have the rights to it.
>>
I really really really want a Man-Thing movie guys,
Fuck Man-Thing #1 was basically GotG anyway.
Gimme kooky nexus of all reality shenanigans.
>>
>>82556210
>We will never get a Power Pack MCU show on Disney channel
>>
Pls gib Fantastic Four
I want muh Lego sets.
>>
>>82556210
>>82556272
Wasn't that universal Namor thing conclude to be false?
>>
Didn't Taskmaster revert?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.