[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Captain Cold and Heatwave are officially heroes and mainstays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The Rogues.jpg (109 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
The Rogues.jpg
109 KB, 720x720
>Captain Cold and Heatwave are officially heroes and mainstays on "Legends of Tomorrow".

>Will never return to "The Flash" for more than special appearances.

>Will never assemble the Rogues.

>Will never go on heists while dealing with the Flash.

"Legends of Tomorrow" was a mistake.
>>
>>82554917
The Flash mishandled the Rogues badly in Season 1 anyway.
I see nothing wrong
>>
Good sauce faggot.
>>
>>82554963
It objectively didn't.
>>
File: Spider Face Palm.jpg (131 KB, 582x334) Image search: [Google]
Spider Face Palm.jpg
131 KB, 582x334
>freeze ray that doesn't freeze anything
>heat ray that doesn't set anything on fire
>>
>>82554979
>sauce

For what? You can just tune on the CW and see them on LoT, which has been renewed for a second season with the same cast.
>>
>>82554990
>weak Heat and Cold episode
>lining up "the rules" and Barry's identity early on
>>
>>82554999
Budget.

But Snart's gun at least has a concussive option.
>>
>>82555018
It was fine.

I don't see the problem. Stalling storylines is one of the worst symptions of serialized storytelling.
>>
>>82555066
It felt way too forced.
They should have eased it.
>>
>>82555086
Eh, I disagree.

At it wasn't even a set of rules, it was a two-way bargain.
>>
>>82554999
...It freezes lasers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.