[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THIS SHOULD BE REED FUCKING RICHARDS NOT TONY. REED WAS AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ASM258_02.jpg (290 KB, 1215x622) Image search: [Google]
ASM258_02.jpg
290 KB, 1215x622
>THIS SHOULD BE REED FUCKING RICHARDS NOT TONY. REED WAS AND IS THE HERO FATHER FIGURE TO PETER SINCE DAY 1
>FUCK YOU FOX, FUCK YOU
>WE WILL NEVER SEE THIS PERFECTING ACTING PETER TEAMING UP WITH FANTASTIC FOUR

Please tell me I wasn't the only one here who was thinking about this during the Tony Stark and Peter Parker scenes.
>>
>>82549766
Oh I absolutely was, but I've made peace with the fact that the Fantastic Four will never get the respect they deserve at this point.
>>
Let's be honest. No one gives a shit about the Fantastic Four anymore. They don't even have a comic anymore. No one really ever liked them, they weren't a big part of Marvel like people claim they are.
>>
>>82549766
>REED WAS AND IS THE HERO FATHER FIGURE TO PETER SINCE DAY 1
>"We're the Fantastic FOUR, not the Fantastic FIVE. Get lost, kid."
>>
>>82549926
I give shit about their villains. Bring them back to MCU where they belong.
>>
>>82549926
No one cares about them anymore, true. However, denying the legacy of the comic book that spearheaded Marvel in the silver age is just plain ignorance.
>>
>>82549926
t. moviefag

>No one really ever liked them, they weren't a big part of Marvel like people claim they are.
They STARTED the god damn Marvel universe. Skrulls, Dr. Doom, Eternals, Celestials, Quantum Realm, Kree, Inhumans, Mutates, all started with them. Fucking casuals.
>>
>>82549766
Not really. I feel like his relationship with Johnny was more important to his relationship with the Fantastic Four than Spidey's relationship to Reed. Reed barely has the headspace for his own kids, much less an pseudo adopted one.
>>
File: Bruce.jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bruce.jpg
18 KB, 640x480
>>82549766
>REED WAS AND IS THE HERO FATHER FIGURE TO PETER SINCE DAY 1
>Reed was the reason Peter stayed solo for so long
>>
>>82549926

they were a fucking huge part of Marvel and most of Marvel's cosmology is still defined by Lee & Kirby's original run on FF

I agree that they've become irrelevant ever since both in comics and outside them
>>
>>82549766
Besides giving him that "spectacular" asskicking in Civil War, I can't recall a single meaningful interaction between Reed and Peter. Most of his FF interactions are with the Storm siblings.
>>
I really don't give a fuck what the movies do. I just fear how the comics will try to copy them
>>
Peter only rivaled with Human Torch on occasion and lost Sandman to Torch as a main rival for a decade.

Reed only ever
>Refused to allow Peter into the FF
>Told him he was wearing a goo monster for a costume
>Lost said goo monster and allowed it to be one of Peter's main enemies for a decade

that's about it in 40 years
>>
>>82550147
Who invited Peter to the Future Foundation again?
>>
File: TASM 657034.jpg (630 KB, 1280x1973) Image search: [Google]
TASM 657034.jpg
630 KB, 1280x1973
>>82550234
Johnny.
>>
People were pretending to be angrier than they really were about Tony creating Ultron instead of Hank Pym, so it's probably not just you.
>>
>>82550375
>tfw Slott used to be good
The guy needs to just stop writing his fanfiction already
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.