[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY YOU, I KNOW YOU SAY YOU HATE ME ,BUT READ ALL MY COMICS.........WELL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: brian-michael-bendis1.jpg (13 KB, 255x319) Image search: [Google]
brian-michael-bendis1.jpg
13 KB, 255x319
HEY YOU, I KNOW YOU SAY YOU HATE ME ,BUT READ ALL MY COMICS.........WELL THANKS GUYS
>>
Thanks?
>>
>>82549080
Is that Bendis?
>>
>>
>>82549080
I don't pay for any of your comics, so you're welcome for nothng
>>
File: 1461081463094.png (1 MB, 700x1063) Image search: [Google]
1461081463094.png
1 MB, 700x1063
>>82549472
Same. When something fresh with good writing is kicked out, I buy the paper copies to be counted in the numbers and to offer them to friends to read.

Image was the last thing I bought that I thought was compelling. I don't think I own anything with Bendis' name on it.
>>
>>82549080
Bendis is the Roman Reigns of comics.
>>
I liked Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
>>82549472
I had to check just to see if I've even read anything by him, and if I have it was from a storytime on /co/ that I have long forgotten.
>>
>>82549472
You're making noise though and in turn you're creating interest and not everyone's a pirate like you so you might spark the curiosity of people that buy comics.
>>
>>82549472
For every single one of you, there are five that'll buy it. Don't worry, he doesn't miss you and thanks you for spreading the word.
>>
>>82549472
wheres you god now bitch?
>>
well
>>
>>82550617
>>82552641
TURN DOW FOR WHAT
>>
>>82549080
I only like Ultimate Spider-Man and your Daredevil, Brian Michael.
>>
>>82549080
Bendix?
>>
>>82549368
Bendis.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.