[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Robin in your opinion should be killed off and why is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: images(11).jpg (25 KB, 300x481) Image search: [Google]
images(11).jpg
25 KB, 300x481
Which Robin in your opinion should be killed off and why is it Bore Drake?
>>
>>82547940
Tim should only be killed off to spare his character from falling even further down the shit well. I think he could've been fine as Red Robin in a more proactive role against crime-fighting like we saw him start to do in the solo, it would give him more agency away from the Batfamily and Teen Titans. As long as they don't go crazy wanking him off it would be more in line with his character than the other Robins to try to set something up to make vigilantism less reactive (well, Damian could probably try something like that too).

Jason is the one that most needs to be killed off. I just don't understand what he is doing around anymore. Under the Red Hood was good, but it's like his character had nowhere to go from there. It would be fine if he was left as a villain but he has been completely defanged and is now forced to job to other characters in crossovers while everyone is pretty okay with this murderer being a part of their clan. His best function has always been a reminder of Batman's failure and the stakes of what they are doing. When characters like Red Hood and Steph are running around it kind of devalues the efforts of everyone else who has worked to not get killed on a daily basis.
>>
>>82547940
All of them except Dick and Damian
>>
>>82547940
Drake is my favorite but he should probably be killed off. He's superfluous and not needed anymore.
>>
>>82547940
>rather than make a character better, just kill them off for shock value
why are you such an SJW OP?
>>
>>82548241
>SJW demand character to be killed
Are you retard that just figured out few buzzwords and throws them anywhere?
>>
>>82547940
Dick stay as Nightwing
Drake stay as Red Robin and go solo
Jason fall down stairs and break his shitty neck (he should've died at the end of under the red hood)
Damian should be killed by Talia in a late abortion.

New sidekick should either not be called robin or at least female and then maybe we can get a new character out of it instead of another robin thats always going to be inferior to Dick.
>>
>>82548172
Morrison had a good solution for Jason and nu52, Lobdell and Snyder ruined it.
>>
I wish Tim would go back to the costume with the cowl
>>
>>82547940
Damifag pls.
>>
>>82547940
Jason. The only time his character was interesting was when he was dead.
>>
>>82549372
I totally second this, it made him look different to the other robins, more solo imo
>>
>>82547940

Yeah, kill Nu52 Red Robin. I don't think people ever accepted this impostor as Tim Drake.
>>
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 1200x1845
Kill off this Robin.
>>
>>82549837
Beast boy looks so fucked up there, and is that meant to be raven?
>>
>>82548172
Honestly, the two of them just really needs a good writer.
I think the writers who handle them aren't just interested since they aren't the top 2 of the batfamily, batman and dick.
>>
>>82549902
Yes. Bird tits is Raven.
>>
>>82550013
Why is there a seashell on her head?
>>
>>82547940
More then likely Tim at the things are going in Beyond. They need to stop with that farce of a character, it's really terrible.
>>
>>82550181
It's a redesign with apparent magic chitin or bird feathers.
>>
>>82547940
Tim Drake.
Boring as fuck, only liked when a complete Mary Sue (literally).
>>
File: Recycle picture.jpg (152 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Recycle picture.jpg
152 KB, 1252x1252
>>82547940
Tim drake is literally the only legacy robin that didn't get killed.

So, no. I want him to retire in being a robin. His whole character is about being a employee to batman. He fits perfect in being the replacement to Alfred.
>>
>>82550290
>only liked when a complete Mary Sue
When was he a mary sue? He had to train up under Shiva before he could even competently kick anyones ass.
>>
File: GOOD END.jpg (507 KB, 648x1019) Image search: [Google]
GOOD END.jpg
507 KB, 648x1019
>>82550291
No no, you misunderstand. That particular Tim is allowed to die since it's not Legacy Tim.
>>
Jason, because it already happned and I don't like it when comic book characters come back from the dead.
>>
>>82550727
Damian, Batman and a bunch of other people during Brightest Day came back to life though.
>>
>>82547940
None, because all the Robins are interesting in their own and Batman wouldn't feel the same without any of them.

Just because I don't like some characters isn't a good excuse for me to want then to die.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.