[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ants/ here? It's honestly my favorite MCU film and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ant-man-growing-163739.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ant-man-growing-163739.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
Who /ants/ here? It's honestly my favorite MCU film and he made CW awesome for me.
>>
ANTS
>>
He was a bit too weeaboo for the Avengers in this movie.
>>
Im so /ants/ I even run an instagram, Antmangram
>>
>>82547813

Ant-Man was one of the biggest pleasant surprises in the MCU for me. I expected it to just be okay, but I got a slate of hugely likeable characters with well-done development arcs, a good balance of humor and legitimate drama and emotion, and a genuinely threatening villain to cap it all off.

Plus I am in love with the suits. Like GOD DAMN I want figuarts of the Ant-Man and Yellowjacket suits from this movie.
>>
Ant-Man was a super nice surprise for me. Much better then i thought it was going to be. Best part of civil war also
>>
Loved him, my favorite dude in the MCU currently
>>
>>82547948

You're using that word wrong.
>>
>>82548702
>not ANTSmagram
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>82548702
Followed
>>
>>82547813
I like the movie costume. I'm a sucker for full bodies costumes and gass masks.
>>
>mfw Giant Man
>>
i like how worried we got when Reed said "it's fucking Ant-Man" and then he turned out to be a huge antfag who also read micronauts growing up

Anyone hoping for a solo Pymbook soon? Maybe we'll get one by the time the sequel comes out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.