[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "Hank accidentally becomes a pimp episode"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1437x1028) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1437x1028
>it's a "Hank accidentally becomes a pimp episode"

What's your favourite episode of King of the Hill?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 478x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 478x352
I am the mack daddy of Heimlich county.
>>
The one where bobby becomes a model
>>
Any Dale centric episode.
>>
The one where bobby gets a new hobby
>>
>>82547192

Remember how Hank knew it was a bad idea and was eventually proven right?
>>
>>82547120
>What? He ran a red light, you can't do that!
>>
>>82547120
>snoop dogg voicing a white pimp

Was that the joke?
>>
>>82547120
>It's a "Hank gets framed for blowing up a car lot and nobody believes him, but they drop the charges because he's too stubborn to fight with".
>>
The one where the cops mistake Dale for a sniper.
>>
File: chocolate candy man.gif (317 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
chocolate candy man.gif
317 KB, 500x277
I'm With Cupid
>>
I like the one where they get rid of trans-fat and this makes all the food taste bad and then they put the transfat back in the food again.
>>
>That episode where Bobby became obsessed with Doctor Who and tried to make a Tardis using Hank's propane tanks

Really proving how insufferable Whovians are
>>
>>82548020

Wasn't that American Dad?
>>
>>82548084
No, Hank and buck Strickland were running an illegal food truck and ted Wassonasong was the Health Inspector or something trying ot track them down.

It was a shitty episode, actually, really stupid.
>>
>>82548084
>>82548221
American Dad did have an episode where the city banned transfats, but that involved Stan sneaking into the next town over to get transfats to put in his food.
>>
>>82547120
the one where Hank blew up the Mega-Lo-Mart
>>
>>82547120
The ending, where you find out Boomhauer was a Texas Ranger.
>>
>that episode where Hank accidentally buys Crack cocaine
>>
>>82547226
Alright let's go.

Bobby and guns - Hank thought it was a good idea but he's a terrible shot and didn't want to disappoint his son.

Bobby and modeling - Hank is correct that he would be a target for bullies.

Bobby wants to join the wrestling team - Hank is overjoyed. Doesn't care that Connie isn't allowed because the coach is sexist. Bobby gets kicked from the team for pro wrestling.

Bobby starts telling racist jokes. Never a good idea and everyone told Bobby to fuck off.

Hank tries to get Bobby to do football but his old coach is insane and pushes Bobby to join the soccer team.

Bobby tries to keep a wild racoon as a pet and almost gets Ladybird killed.

Bobby starts hanging around Buck and picks up his habits. Bobby eventually regrets this when he's attacked by people collecting a debt from Buck.

There's that episode where Bobby went into growing roses and Hank didn't like it and then he changed his mind.
>>
>>82548020
The show made the mistake of not knowing what it was talking about. You don't need transfats to have good tasting foods.
>>
A Beercan Named Desire
>>
the one where Bill joins a men's choir is fantastically underrated
>>
>>82550465
You forgot dog dancing and "that's my purse!"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.