[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you feel if she ended up in the MCU and who would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Who would you feel if she ended up in the MCU and who would you choose for her actress?
>>
>>82544785
I'd literally slit my wrists.
>>
>hair outside costume
triggered
>>
>>82544785
Who looks like they could be Tom Holland's sister?
>>
>>82544798
>>82544807
Why are you both niggers, best costume and best girl
>>
>>82544785
Whoeverbthe actress is they need to have a bubble butt. Its just not her without the butt.
>>
>>82544920
Well naturally. She's a genderbent clone of the guy with one of the best asses in comics.
>>
>she could've been Peter's replacement, but instead we got Miles BOREales
>she's most likely dead along with her entire universe
Why did you have to remind me?
>>
>>82545014
>Whole bit is "I'm not Pete"
>Could've been his replacement
Besides I'm pretty sure they got the idea for Miles then killed Pete for the space.
>>
>>82544785
>who would you choose for her actress?
Tom Holland
>>
>>82544785

>Have a great female character to use in spider-verse and maybe save after ultimate end
>Fuck it, ruin anything interesting about her and save the nigger and the blonde in the fridge.

I fucking hate nuMarvel.
>>
>>82544785
>who would you choose for her actress?
tobey maguire in a wig
>>
File: zoeytrainingfromstrommethod.jpg (51 KB, 340x535) Image search: [Google]
zoeytrainingfromstrommethod.jpg
51 KB, 340x535
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.