[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05 /06/sharon-stone-says-sh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sharon-stone-net-worth.jpg (55 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
sharon-stone-net-worth.jpg
55 KB, 500x650
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/06/sharon-stone-says-she-has-a-role-in-a-marvel-movie

>I'm just doing a wee part in a Marvel movie, upcoming, and I can't tell, because you know, you have to sign confidentiality agreements. But I'm going to do a wee part in a Marvel movie now. That's it.

JANET VAN DYNE
>>
>>82543710
>Not Carol Danvers
Come on anon.
>>
>>82543732
Basic Instinct. Also she's in her 60s.
>>
>>82543732
She's almost 60.
>>
>>82543710
>a wee part
I understand the ANTS joke, but it just makes it sound like she wants to pretend she's British.
>>
>>82543788
I didn't even get that. Now of fucking COURSE she's playing OG Wasp.
>>
>>82543752
>>82543753
Sorry she looked like she was only in her 30s by looking at the thumbnail.
>>
>>82543752
>>82543732
So how would that work? Did Hank marry a 60 year old or did she age in the microverse? Would MCU have the balls to have a smaller reality within our atomic particles that Jan lived in until she was rescued?
>>
Basic Instinct reunion in the MCU?
>>
>>82545375
Welp...that was the most scary fap I ever had as a young man.
>>
>>82545375
And this time, PYMichael gets to go psycho on her.
>>
>>82543710
Well, at least she can back it up on IQ part. Her IQ reportedly is off the chart.
Quite fitting for Hank Pym long lost wife.
>>
>>82543710
>a wee

based
>>
File: aigis crash 1.png (117 KB, 319x432) Image search: [Google]
aigis crash 1.png
117 KB, 319x432
>>82545375
God I hope so.
MCU has god tier casting.
>>
inb4 Aunt May is a lesbian and they replaced Uncle Ben with Aunt Benita or some shit for SJW pandering
>>
>>82551623
Oh shut the fuck up
>>
As much as I want the Basic Instinct reunion I don't think Jan would be a wee part. Unless they don't do Scott and Hope's amazing microverse journey
>>
>>82551662
You heard it here first anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.