[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look out, viewers! It's the shoehorned money-making mascots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: asshole.jpg (68 KB, 421x531) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
68 KB, 421x531
I can't stand these cunts.
Which do you hate the most?
>>
File: Scoobydoo.jpg (26 KB, 272x391) Image search: [Google]
Scoobydoo.jpg
26 KB, 272x391
>>82541168
It would be a good franchise without him
>>
>>82541168
Oh...I see you found someone else.
>>
>>82541747
?
>>
>>82541168
This little guy looks like an easy target for abuse fetishists, like Yukuri, flufflies and baby smurfs.
>>
File: 2.jpg (33 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33 KB, 400x301
>>82541168
>>
>>82541168

I don't recall a single solitary Orbity toy ever being made. Google and Ebay turns up NOTHING with the littler twerp.

I think they just added him for an additional ratings grab. Draw in people who like cute shit. There's really not a lot of Jetson's toys, period. Usually a new character is thrown in because the creators wanted to freshen things up.

Even Scrappy Doo got a few plushies, a Burger King toy, and a couple buttons and magnets, but that's about it.. But him having merchandise is the LEAST of reasons to dislike him.

I can understand you not liking the character. But your reasoning has no base.
>>
File: Untitled.png (286 KB, 398x299) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
286 KB, 398x299
>>82542006
i'm convinced the guy behind this chode goblin hated rubik's cubes or some shit to have purposely sabotaged this thing's design the way he did. just look at this, he's so much cuter (relatively) without that fucked up cro-magnon brow ridge. it's such a glaring flaw that it couldn't have not been intentional.

the only other possibility is that they saw what a huge hit e.t. was and tried to make a mascot that looked like him and fucked it up horribly, but i don't know when this cartoon cam eout if it was after '82.
>>
>>82541168
Is this supposed to be Reddit's Snoo?
>>
>>82541168
Fuck you, I loved Orbity.
>>
File: 1462598636390.jpg (74 KB, 421x737) Image search: [Google]
1462598636390.jpg
74 KB, 421x737
>>
File: Slimer.jpg (92 KB, 900x758) Image search: [Google]
Slimer.jpg
92 KB, 900x758
>>82541168

I love The Real Ghostbusters but I detest Slimer. I've only ever laughed at the this little show ruiner's antics once, and it was in the only episode where he was written as a pest rather than a pet ("Sea Fright").
>>
>>82545489
Well obviously you were wrong. You must have loved it. You must have loved Slimer more than you thought because it was changed to Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters.

Obviously you were a stupid child and had no idea what you really liked. Trust us, Slimer will improve the show 500%
>>
>>82541221
>doesn't look retarded, one of the least stylized cartoon dogs around
>hating him the most

he's one of the least offensive tbqh fami
>>
>>82545715
i dropped it when they phased out the ghostbusters and just started making 7 minute slimer cartoons where his arch nemesis was a stray cat
>>
>>82545489

Shut up, shut up! Do you WANT them to take away the Ecto Cooler?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.