[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel shoving inhumans down our throats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: inhumancucks.jpg (96 KB, 678x600) Image search: [Google]
inhumancucks.jpg
96 KB, 678x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSspxufXtdk

Marvel are cunts edition. Top 10 Inhumans from their channel.

I like Kamala but seriously? First muslim hero? fuck off.
>>
>>82540372
Inhumans are shit.
>>
>>82540372
I thought the nightmare was over.
>>
>>82540437
This. The Inhumans have NEVER been cool or intresting.
>>
>>82540372
i'm digging excellently slutty medusa
>>
Ha, youre movie is dead
>>
>>82540437
>>82540447
ya'll retarded, the inhumans are based
>>
>>82540441
It won't really be over until Marvel gets the X-Men film rights back.

And since Fox is still putting out commercially successful X-Men movies regularly, it's gonna be a while.
>>
>>82540372
>First muslim hero
>Kamalafags still swear that Marvel didn't use that to get her more publicity
>>
>>82540517
She isn't the first muslim hero though.

Faiza Hussein at the very least predates her. Monet/M from X-Factor as well.
>>
>>82540509
The X Men are fine where they are. Let them fuck around with that and fork over the Fantastic Four rights
>>
>>82540551
I know but they always claim that it was misinformation that tumblr and clickbait sites spread and not apart Marvel's official advertisements
>>
Black Bolt is the only good Inhuman
>>
No one liked mutants until Inhumans took over.
>>
>>82540551
>>82540577
It says "Muslim-American"

Although of course that ignores George Washington Bridge and that guy who converted to Islam after getting dosed up with the Super-Soldier Serum.
>>
>>82540584
That's bullshit, the royal family were all cool before inhumanity, well except for Triton.
>>
>>82540517
i think they mean first muslim hero to get there own series
>>
>>82540683
That's not what they fucking said.
>>
>Karnak tries to cover his boner while Medusa introduces Crystal's ass to visitors
>also Black Bolt stands there awkwardly and Triton tries to become a hand model
>>
>>82540437
>>82540447
I liked them during the thing with Cyclops mad brother in space.

I stopped following them after that.
>>
>>82540683
They still played the race card, which is a shame since it doesn't come up a lot in the comic.
>>
>>82540768
Honestly, her parents could just as easily be hindu or coptic Christian or some shit and you could have similar plots. Which is a good thing.
>>
>>82540765
They only had Realm of kings after that, and remained unused until Hickman's FF.
>>
Post cute Kamala
>>
>>82540804
I dropped FF after 12 issues.
>>
>>82540865
Fuck you, kamala is a bait to bring people to read inhumans.
>>
File: cucksilver.png (88 KB, 215x149) Image search: [Google]
cucksilver.png
88 KB, 215x149
>>82540372
Propaganda or not that fact that Triton, Ahura, and Luna didn't make the list feels like this was done with legitimate opinions.

But really lash?
>>
>>82540441
The nightmare's just beginning, eh kid?
When the Max probes integrated with his system...
>>
File: 1459776278892.png (1006 KB, 735x731) Image search: [Google]
1459776278892.png
1006 KB, 735x731
>>82540912
>getting mad about people reading things you don't like
>>
Man, I love how the mere mention of the inhumans seems to trigger so many people. Especially when those very same people have probably never even read anything with the inhumans and just get triggered because they're either x-fags or epic memesters.

I really should get around to storytiming every inhumans appearance. That'd be fun.
>>
>>82540372
If your list of top ten best Inhumans includes Lash that means you don't have ten good Inhumans.
>>
This is going to keep going as long as X-Men are with Fox, better brace yourselves, fellas
>>
>>82541267
This apparently editor favorites, but really he shouldn't have beaten out reader, the unspoken or even Ahura. Having BB and Medusa both in first place messes with the order too.
>>
>>82540372
>>82540372
>Top 10
Aren't there like around 10 of them anyway?
>>
>>82541267
A proper Top 10 Inhumans list would be:
>Black Bolt
>Crystal
>Lockjaw
>Kamala
>Karnak
>Maximus
>Gorgon
>Medusa
>Luna
>Maelstrom

The one in the OP is just a shill list.
>>
File: 1451901674181.jpg (1 MB, 975x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451901674181.jpg
1 MB, 975x1500
>>82541031
don't forget Earth X
>>
So since lockjaw is on the list as an Inhuman canine is Marvel officially placing him as a dog that got terrigened?
>>
>>82541516
Hasn't that been the case for like 30 years now?
>>
>>82541539
No it hasn't had any explication since the one about him being an Inhuman turned into a dog was retconned into a joke.
>>
>>82541031
that will be a really short storytime you fuckboy :^)
>>
>>82541031
It doesnt matter what they used to be, it matters what they are now and now they are a copy of what x-men used to be, that i am glad is failing.
>>
>>82541640
See? Haven't even started the storytime yet and already people are triggered.
>>
>>82541710
I am actually part of the memesters no the x-fags
>>
>>82540372
Why is the queen dressed like a decently priced whore?
>>
>>82541768
Why arent you ?
>>
>>82541791
Who said I'm not?
>>
>>82541803
LONDON?
>>
Inhumans should have remained a sort of dynasty/kingdom of supers with cosmic undertones.
>>
>>82541490
What's the status of the Celestials post Secret Wars? Have we seen any yet?
>>
File: dat medusa booty.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
dat medusa booty.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>82541768
It's her hobby to dress like that
>>
>>82540460
Yeah~! I hate the current Inhumans push but before the nuhuman debacle we had some good inhumans shit, like slutty medusa
>>
>>82541848
>that ass
Maybe I could read an Inhumans comic or two.
>>
>>82540642
But she isn't even the first muslim american hero! It'd make sense if they advertised her as the first pakistani american hero, but that country already has huge negative ca notations.
>>
>>82541837
currently still dead at the hands of the beyonders. Considering Franklin's history with them, I don't blame him for not bringing them back ASAP.
>>
>>82541848
Why is Maximus even alive ?
There is a reason he is the inhuman madman.
>>
When is black bolt going to pay for the genocide of the mutant race ?
>>
>>82541939
Black Bolt won't kill him and won't let anyone else do it either. Plus he has been on their side since Secret Invasion.
>>
>>82541031
DUDE I love the inhumans.

The current marvel push isnt' them. They work best as a closed of society with their own culture. The best way it worked was when they had an inhuman school exchange program highlighting all the differences between two worlds.

Thats what marvel should be playing with! Cultural adaptations many foreigners face in a new setting. It could work for being new in town or school and anything else!

Not the racism xmen-lite analogy bullshit the mutants have already covered.
>>
>>82541976
But they aren't doing racism in their books. The problem is the nuhumans are more or less the same as mutants especially the ones created from AvX. They should focus on them getting acquainted with life in Attilan if anything.
>>
>>82542024
Thats actually a great idea. Have it be the reverse where nuhumans have to adjust to the weird culture rather than the inhumans. Or have nuhuman ideas influence the old traditional inhuman citizens.

Which reminds me.
Why the fuck aren't marvel utilizing regular inhuman citizens? Why the nuhuman push? There can be so many humanizing potential with this.

Remember the Thor run before Aaron? Where the asgardians lived side by side with the denizens of Roxton. They even had an asgardian-human subplot!
>>
>>82541965
>When is Black Bolt going to pay for sending hulk into space
>when is Black Bolt going to pay for the Illuminati shenanigans
>When is Black Bolt going to pay for making the fault
>When is Black Bolt going to pay for the T-bomb which killed a lot of regular people, Inhumans, and mutants

Probably never Anon, maybe he has diplomatic immunity. Just settle for him losing his crown and wife.
>>
>>82541976
Oh I absolutely agree. Luckily the majority of inhumans appearances still predates the post-Inhumanity push. Best case scenario, storytiming them makes people realise that the inhumans being a shitty mutant knock-off trend of the past couple years isn't representative of what the inhumans actually are, and worst case scenario, well, at least a bunch of autists will get incredibly asshurt and that's its own reward.

Also racism isn't really an aspect of the new inhumans books. That's what Fraction wanted it to be, but he wrote all of 2 issues so that's never what it became. The problem is that the whole nuhumans plotline of "people with inhuman genes from around the world randomly getting terrigen'd" is basically indistinguishable from mutants and there's really no way around that because random humans becoming inhumans means they wouldn't be part of the Attilan culture.

When Uncanny Inhumans and All-new Inhumans aren't focused on the nuhumans, that classic inhumans feel still shines though, it's just that the nuhumans plotline permeates through both books like an inescapable weight.
>>
>>82542098
But weren't there hate groups and shit in the Crystal book with the nuhumans?

I dunno I legit thought her book was basically take the nuhuman plot line of being hated and feared crap while the Uncanny book did the classic Inhuman-esque series.

One thing I love about the inhuman stories are the ones from its casual denizens in Attilan. We need more inhuman blood who aren't part of the Royal family cast.
>>
>>82542094
>Why the fuck aren't marvel utilizing regular inhuman citizens?
Either Marvel/Soule has no faith in people liking weird people and going for the easy 'their just like me" appeal with the Nuhumans. Or the have no idea how regular Inhuman citizen would/should be written and honestly I'm not too sure myself.
>>
>>82542172
That was just the first chapter, It is largely about Crystal and company globe trotting and getting into adventures with collecting nuhumans as the purpose of the mission. The only problem is crippling Gorgon.
>>
>>82542172
>But weren't there hate groups and shit in the Crystal book with the nuhumans?
Yeah, but the hate groups were less about racism and more about "fucking aliens are trying to take over our world!"

Current arc is about another hidden inhuman city in Africa. Last arc was about China going fuck you get out of our country, and the arc before that was about notKim Jong-Un going "technology > superpowers!" Less about hated and feared he and more about the inhumans abusing the whole nuhumans crisis as a way to further their political standings in the world with certain countries going "fuck you get out of our country." There's still unnecessary mutant parallels, but it's less from "hated and feared" and more from stuff like a crippled Gorgon training nuhumans in what is essentially a danger room.
>>
>>82542300

I don't know. Forgive me if I am coming across as a dick but the crippling gorgon thing is basically like theXavier in wheelchair situation.

They can't be blatant enough in attempting to copy Xmen.
>>
>>82542192
Marvel definitely doesn't have faith I guess. Or they really want the Nuhumans push to be a thing and dont give a fuck about anything else.

It's crazy to think that the Alonso editorial is actually worse than Quesada's ruling.
>>
>>82542348
That is why I said it was a problem. It is one of the stupidest things they have done in the entire Inhuman push.
>>
>>82541003
Looking a bit Lisa Hayes there, Kamala
>>
>>82542348
Oh no I think we can all agree that the crippling Gorgon thing is dumb as fuck and a blatant Xavier parallel. Hell, even in the comic itself, they called that out. Gorgon is lamenting how he can train these nuhumans when he can't even walk and Crystal goes "If Xavier could do it with the X-men, then so can you." Ignoring the fact that Xavier's power wasn't effected by being crippled, whereas Gorgon's power is literally "really strong legs."
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.