[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Amalgam Comics was rebooted today, what heroes and villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: a10.jpg (775 KB, 650x999) Image search: [Google]
a10.jpg
775 KB, 650x999
If Amalgam Comics was rebooted today, what heroes and villains would you expect to see? What stories would be mashed together? Would it be as cringe-inducing as 90s Amalgam was?
>>
Shit, Damien would be mashed with Miles Morales, wouldn't' he?
>>
>>82534028
>implying Black Wally and Black Spidey wouldn't get mashed together to get the quippiest black hero ever
>>
>>82534028
Nightweb, Miles Morales and Dick Grayson. Sidekick to the Black Spider, Bruce Parker, an ordinary man whose genius and billions of dollars allowed him to create webslingers, a wall-climbing Van der Waals suit, "spider stinger" non-lethal weapons and some sort of advanced warning detection system built into his suit to show up on his helm HUD. Also he was trained by ninjas after his uncle was shot because reasons.
>>
Dark Claw Adventures was really good tho
>>
>>82535435
this
>>
>>82534028
Daken.
>>
>>82533980
Here's what I know would like to see... Superior Iron-Parallax
>>
Frank Cho on Amazon
Jason Aaron & Ivan Reis on Thorion
Jerome Opena on Dark Claw
Dustin Weaver on Iron Lantern
>>
Just bring back Sparrow and they can do whatever the hell they want.
>>
>>82540006
Marco Checchetto on the flash/ghost rider/etrigan guy.
Jason Fabok on Super Soldier (no undies)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.