[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men: Apocalypse "Cage Fight" Clip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Twinkcrawler.jpg (36 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
Twinkcrawler.jpg
36 KB, 640x478
Can't he just teleport OUTSIDE of the cage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXHZqjkPXrA
>>
Who though that hairstyle for Katniss was okay?
It looks awful.
>>
>That fucking elbow that wasn't even in a position to connect instantly knocking out that guy

Who thought that was a good idea?
>>
JLaw GTFO
>>
>>82533944
Well it is the Eighties now, right?
>>
They really are making Angel a little psycho, aren't they?
>>
>>82533789
>Pushing Mystique as the leader of the good guys just because she's played by Katnis
Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
This movie looks so bad.
>>
You know the more I watch hollywood spit this shit out and the more comics I read I realize that I am just growing up and no longer care.
>>
>>82534565
The accountants
>>
>>82533944
>>82534079
FOX has the sliding time scale rights.
>>
>>82534079
I thought the 80's were all about rock hard hair and shoulder pads?
>>
>>82533789
It sure is /v/ in here. Back to your containment board.
>>
>>82534565
>>82534582

>Remember when Mystique as a badass terrorist assassin and not the writer's waifu?
>>
Man, seeing this after reading the X-Men storytimes just makes me sad we don't get classic, swashbuckling Kurt.
>>
>>82533789
>oh god oh god oh god, this shit is tracking like crap. This won't make Deadpool numbers, quick, show the clip with JLaw's tits
>But everyone has seen them already
>Just do it!
>>
>>82534582
So did DoFP and that turned out okay.

Let's just pray that the trailers make J-Law's role seem more important than it actually is.
>>
>>82534689
Are you joking? Eighties were all about awful hair, awful clothes, and totally rad synthesizers. With the occasional hair metal bands I suppose.
>>
>>82533789
>Not teleporting outside the cage.
>Not wrecking Angel's shit in a second
Remember the opening to X-2? What the fuck happened?

>>82534736
I share your pain. IT HURTS.

>>82534712
Mystique is a good girl that dindu nuffin.

The movie X-men are actually filled with dindus.

Reminder that they sprung Magneto out of the Pentagon just to watch him predictably try to assassinate Nixon and never explained to the media or government what the fuck they were thinking.
>>
>>82534774
>and that turned out okay.
Debatable.
>>
>>82534856
It was like First Class. Flashes of brilliance that just didn't cohere to form a good story.
>>
File: Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_4_2_Textless.jpg (111 KB, 659x1000) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_4_2_Textless.jpg
111 KB, 659x1000
>>82533789
>big screen Mystique will never be brutal sexy and evil ever again
>>
This movie looks so bad.

I look forward to Quicksilver though.
>>
>>82534877
The only thing that movie did well was Fassbender killing Nazis in South America. The rest of it was trash, and I will never understand /co/'s infatuation with it.
>>
>>82534853
>Remember the opening to X-2? What the fuck happened?
Eh, I can take his age as a possible excuse. The X2 version was older and had clearly been surviving on his own for a while, this version is much younger and less experienced.
>>
>>82534997
>Yes guy whose mom I literally killed in front of, heed my words and make humanity your enemy

>Let's bombard them all because humans are the the real bad guys.

>Instead of going to the press about how I was a manipulated CIA weapon I'll get drunk and live like a recluse and throw away any progress I had getting humans and mutants to work together

>Time to mindwipe my waifu, cant' trust them humans over there circumstances be damned!

The Singer X-men are just shit human beings.
>>
>>82535039
>Not teleporting behind the wall

It's an chain link fence hooked up to some car batteries. What, did it create a forcefield or something?

This writing is insultingly bad.
>>
>>82535150
I meant the part where he isn't instantly kicking Angel's ass. But the issue there could be that he can only teleport to a place he can see and cage fight > angry crowd?
>>
>>82533789
>Mystique is the main character

WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR THIS
I CAN'T GET OVER IT
I'VE WANTED AN AGE OF APOCALYPSE MOVIE FOR SO LONG AND THIS IS WHAT I GET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82533789
Is Kurt still her son?
>>
>>82537521
No.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.