[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Hank tolerate Bill constantly trying to fuck his wife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (996 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
996 KB, 1920x1080
Why did Hank tolerate Bill constantly trying to fuck his wife?
>>
>>82531294
He didnt tolerate I think i remember him constantly kicking his ass for it
>>
Guess he just knew Peggy would never go for that and that Bill didn't have the guts to, like, kill him and rape her or something. Kind of like how he tolerates Dale's attempts to kill him.

But also probably just stretching reality slightly for humor since it is a comedy,
>>
>>82531294
Because he loved Bobby and didn't want to anger his real father.
>>
>>82531294
-Because Bill was his hero when they were younger.
-Because Bill had a rough life.
-Because he can kick Bill's ass.
-Because Peggy can kick Bill's ass.
-Because he knows Bill won't go through with it.
>>
I mean....look at bill. His life is literally going nowhere.
>>
>>82531417
since when did ever literally kicked someones ass?
i know of one time
>>
>>82531463
Someone post the story of bill losing it and murdering and raping the hill family
>>
>>82531630
>>82531719
Seriously, bill should go kill himself, he's never done anything of worth except cut hair for the army.
he did better as a diabetic cripple.
and let's not forget the time he pretended to be his wife.
>>
>>82533395
We both thinking of when he kicked Jimmy Witchards ass?
>>
>>82533593
well... that and there was another time.
hank should have really use that piece of 2x4 though
>>
>>82533432
wat
>>
>>82534630
>He doesn't know
>>
>>82533516
>bill should go kill himself

He's tried
Multiple times
The guy won't let him
>>
File: 1462579991455.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462579991455.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>82536328
>Has a friend willing to put off work to make usre you're ok
Bill doesn't even fucking know.
>The fucking Flood Episode
Bill is worse than Peggy by far.
>>
Take her

Fucker
>>
>>82536391
Bill is sadder than Peggy but it's understandable why he's like that. Peggy is just awful for no reason and smug about it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.