[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about Arrow? What the hell is going on with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image1.jpg (193 KB, 864x645) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
193 KB, 864x645
Can we talk about Arrow?

What the hell is going on with this season man? Felicity is so terrible, and they killed Black Canary. Is there any possible way to save this thing?
>>
>>82529958
Arrow was always bad.
>>
I finally stopped watching after her magical tech legs let her walk out on Oliver after being crippled for a whole 2 and a half episodes.

I know Canary died. What else have I missed?
>>
>>82529958
>dumpster fire

Appropriate
>>
Arrow was really only good during the first season. There was some mystery with the characters and the flashbacks to Ollie's first year on the island were actually interesting for reasons other than one actor's skills.

Also, turning Ollie into Batgod killed the appeal of the, you know, hero part of the show.
>>
>>82531721
First season was fucking horrible. It was like watching Batman Begins but longer
>>
>>82530757
>Arrow was always bad when Season 3 started
FTFY
>>
>>82531887
The difference being that Batman Begins was actually entertaining
>>
>>82532005
It absolutely was not. It's the worst Batman movie ever made.
>>
>>82530796
Oliver learned magic
>>
>>82529958

Its pretty good now
>>
>>82532388
>>82534562
>This is bait
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.