[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listen here you little shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
>Listen here you little shit
>>
>>82528967
>Bitch I know you been fuckin with that Batnigga, don't play
>>
>>82528967
>Unhand her, Dan Backslide
>>
>>82528967
holy shit Peter Travers is still alive? How old is he? I thought he was old when he was reviewing for RS in the early 90s
>>
>>82528967
Thank God Joker hasn't received the SJW treatment yet.

I mean how long has it since Batman's punched a female criminal?
>>
>>82529145
Not too long...the hammer of justice is unisex
>>
>>82528967
So is she a psychology major or a beauty school reject in this one?
>>
>>82528967
Am I wrong for thinking that is a purple jacket...with a flower...and white gloves?
Why the flying fuck. Why is everything about this universe seem like we got it via a monkey paw? There is so much that is SO FUCKING RIGHT, but what they get wrong is so wrong.
>>
>>82528967
They actually really look like they could be a couple.
>>
>>82529145
Yeah, shame he's been getting the edgelord fanbase treatment for years, though.
>>
>>82529259
Psychology major. The flashbacks depict her as a psychologist.
>>
>>82528967
>I said "pull it"
>>
>>82528993
That's Harley's line, right?
>>
>>82529259
>>82529314
Psychology Major or Psychiatrist? Because there's a big breadth of distance between a psychologist and a psychiatrist.

I always hated how young Harley Quinn is portrayed for a doctor.
>>
>>82529145
domestic violence is bad
>>
File: har-LEEEEE.jpg (81 KB, 512x796) Image search: [Google]
har-LEEEEE.jpg
81 KB, 512x796
>>82529569
It's -i̶m̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶ - plainly spelled out by the original creators of the character that she wasn't exactly brilliant or idealistic (being first attracted to Mista J because of the Tell-All Book opportunities to boot), but knew how to leverage her actual skills for convenient shortcuts
>>
File: New Suicide Squad 020-002.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
New Suicide Squad 020-002.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>82529821
Harley has the best of both worlds
A teasy ditzy personality and actual smarts that correlate with actually working for her MD
>>
File: fondJOKERHarleyretouchetinvers.jpg (22 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fondJOKERHarleyretouchetinvers.jpg
22 KB, 800x600
>>82529278
You are wrong. It's his tux.
>>
>>82529772
Did Jim Lee draw this? He's getting worse
>>
File: har.jpg (73 KB, 336x514) Image search: [Google]
har.jpg
73 KB, 336x514
>>82528967
I'm actually looking forward to see what they do with the character, because this one would be particularly tricky to rewrite as a stock Feminist symbol without jettisoning most of the character's backstory and general characterization, and any other approach will actually feel fresh and original by this point
>>
>>82530149
He's always been worse, anon
>>
>"How DC comics are glorifying domestic violence." From HitFlix
>>
>>82529007
More like
>Unhand them, Dora Standpipe
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.