[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ed Skrein wants to be your King Mob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ed skrein.jpg (304 KB, 618x764) Image search: [Google]
ed skrein.jpg
304 KB, 618x764
And be in The Boys adaptation. Or just watch it, either is good with him.

>Q: Ryan Reynolds is living proof that you can go from Marvel to DC and back again. If you wanted to play in another superhero role, who do you have your eyes on? Who would be somebody you'd want to play?

>Ed: There's two. One is called King Mob in "The Invisibles." He's from Hackney, which is where I live, so he talks just like me, and he's like a lot of people I know, and he's fucking amazing. And "The Boys" is the comic series that is just incredible. So I'd be glad to do an adaptation of it. But I'm just, even if I wasn't in that, I'm going to be a number one fan of that. I can't wait to see that. But "The Invisibles" -- Grant Morrison, his character King Mob! I would love to play King Mob. He is the coolest character. His fashion is awesome.

>He kind of dresses like -- he's kind of flamboyant, but like badass as well. Leather trousers and all this shit. I wonder if he's the only superhero to have like both nipples pierced? Yeah, he's kind of like Pet Shop Boys meets Bruce Lee. He knows every martial art that exists, and he's a master of the Kamasutra. I'm rubbish at both of those things in real life, so I would like to play King Mob and pretend I was good at them.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/deadpools-skrein-reveals-new-passion-comics-one-day-ill-be-scholar

He goes on to discuss Morrison's X-Men, Fantomex, catching up on Marvel events, IDW's TMNT, and currently trying to get into Batman and Superman.
>>
I can't even fathom what an Invisibles movie would look like.
>>
>>82523495
Who would he be in The Boys? If he puts on a good Scottish accent, I might be able to see him as Wee Hughie.
>>
>>82523577
He would actually be a pretty good choice for King Mob, but the interview makes me want him never to get it.
>he's like a lot of people I know
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82523577
Incomprehensible to normies.
>>
>>82523600
You mean Simon Pegg?
>>
>>82523600
I always hoped they'd get real Wee Hughie for movie.
>>
>>82523624
>>82523625
I think Simon is too old to play Hughie now, if they do get him I would be happy but still...
>>
>>82523577
It'd have to be like a peak Jodo film
>>
>>82523650
>like a peak Jodo film
Might as well make Doom Patrol too.
>>
>>82523650
That was my first thought, Jodorowsky or no one.
>>
>>82523647
If Ant-Man can be almost 50...
>>
>>82523690
Yeah, but Paul Rudd doesn't age like a normal human being.
>>
>>82523650
>>82523672
Nicolas Winding Refn
>>
>>82523748
Nah, Refn is a bit of a one trick pony. He's got nothing on Jodo
>>
>>82523577
The Matrix?
>>
>>82523968
Invisibles is way weirder than the Matrix. It also had this end of the millennium vibe that I'm not sure would matter anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.